No Mercy.

Perfect Girl [MONSTA X Minhyuk x OC]

Hey everyone~ here is the next chapter, in case you need a refresher this chapter is based on episode 9 of NO MERCY!

You can watch it before hand, or after reading it is up to you. But I just thought I'd post it just in case as it is relevent to this chapter and the next :) 


Before I knew it, another month had passed. Once more Minhyuk was super busy dancing and singing his little heart out trying to debut. We met up when we could, but it was getting less and less.
The boys were now getting into the live shows, where fans of No Mercy came and watched them perform. Minhyuk was in a team with #GUN, Yoonho, Shownu and Hyungwon. They were all working on a song together with Vasco, Genius Nochang and Junggigo. I was lucky enough to be going to the first show, managed to get in without his help which I was happy about, since he didn’t know I would be there.

He had been keeping me updated with everything as much as he could, but since so much needed to be done it was very limited communication. I ended up getting busy with school work as finals were approaching again. As much as I wanted to see my boy, I knew it was just going to have to wait.

A week later it was time to go and see the first ever live NO MERCY show. Naturally I was excited, I had made a little banner with Minhyuk’s name on it and I planned on holding it up in the hopes of him seeing me amongst all of the other fans. I had high hopes today, since I had no idea what he was performing but of course I was rooting for him and his team regardless.

Cammie was accompanying me today as well; it was a long awaited catch up since everything had been so hectic. We finished lunch near by the filming and promptly headed over. The show started at 2pm.

                                    ‘Are you excited?’ she asked as we waited in line. We were one of the first few, thank goodness.

                                    ‘And completely nervous, yes. I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my throat.’

                                    ‘But you know he is going to do well. He has been doing well, obviously not as much as he’d like but he’s still in. That’s what counts doesn’t it?’

                                    ‘I know, but I can’t help but feel nervous. I am anticipating so much since I have no idea what kind of song it is or anything. I hope it’s something he can handle and not struggle with. I know he’s been having so vocal lessons but he’s throat has been pretty dry recently.’

                                    ‘Has he been to the doctor?’

                                    ‘No idea, I hope so. I told him too, and he seems to always listen to me.’

The people were still filing in behind us, there were 300 fans coming to watch. Which is so far the most they will have performed for. I was actually astonished how many girls were here, most of them with placards for their favourite members. It was super exciting, my heart was beating so loudly and erratically. I just couldn’t wait to see him!

Just when I couldn’t wait any longer it was time to the show to begin. All of the trainees came out on stage with their mentors for this mission. Everyone was freaking out, including me and Cammie. I held my sign tightly in my hands, looking up at the stage watching Minhyuk, just hoping for his eyes to catch mine. I wasn’t concentrating on anything but him, he looked so nervous but really excited to be there. Cammie looked over at me with a big smile

                                    ‘You look like a proud mother right now.’

                                    ‘Oh shut up. I do not.’

                                    ‘Yeah, you do. You have this stupidly big beaming smile on your face right now.’ I playfully punched her in the arm and she laughed. I looked up again and we finally caught each other’s eyes.

He gave me a huge smile and a little wave, I melted. Okay, so maybe now I had a big smile on my face. I mean who wouldn’t. I waved back and he winked, before pointing to his pocket.

I looked down at mine and then at him again, he gestured a signal like a phone and I gathered what he was going on about.

I took mine out of my pocket to look at it, there was a message, of course

Again, all I could do was smile. I looked to him and nodded. He winked back and proceeded with what was going on. They all left the stage again to reset for the first performance.

                                    ‘What was that?’

                                    ‘He messaged me, he saw us come in. He said I looked amazing, and he wants to meet up later.’

                                    ‘Awwh, you two are just the cutest. How long has it been now?’

                                    ‘I can’t really recall… but maybe 6 months. I mean, we are already saying the three big words. So it’s been a while.’

                                    ‘Who knew I was such a good match maker?’ she laughed.

                                    ‘Oh yeah, who knew.’ I laughed too with a smile. It really was all thanks to her. My phone went off again in my hand, I looked down to another message from Minhyuk

He is such a sweetie; it does drive me insane how unsure of himself he is with all of this. Hopefully, he will find his confidence soon. I could never do what he is doing, not many people could. So he is definitely way ahead there.

-

After the show Cammie and I left, we didn’t get to see the end result but Minhyuk said he would message me later. I knew I would have to do some consoling later as well, I was fully prepared for it too. He is getting stronger, but I suppose the bond he has with those guys is unbreakable.

                                    ‘Did you want to go and have dinner before you meet up with Minhyuk?’             

                                    ‘Yeah, let’s. Before we leave I’ll get him dinner and take it to him after. I am sure he will enjoy that.’

                                    ‘He’ll probably want more than just dinner. How long has it been since you saw each other intimately?’

                                    ‘Cammie! Come on, why would I tell you that?’

                                    ‘Oh come on you, just tell me. I always tell you these things, tell me, tell me, tell me.’

                                    ‘If you shut up I will, but I won’t repeat myself so you have to listen.’

                                    ‘Okay, okay… so…’                                                                                                                                 

                                    ‘Well we haven’t seen each other for almost a month, so we haven’t done anything in a month.’

                                    ‘Not even anything over the phone? You know, technology is pretty handy these days.’

                                    ‘No Cammie, not even over the phone. That’s weird. It’s much easier to be intimate in person anyway.’ She frowned at my answer, she knew I hated talking about this stuff. She loved to poke and prod into my love life, and she thinks just because she hooked us up she gets to know everything. BUT, I suppose that’s what friends do anyway. There is no escaping her. 


Seriously... isn't he just the cutest? I love him, I know you guys do, that's why you're all here :D

Doesn't everyone have a friend like Cammie? Someone who wants to know everything about your love life or a guy/girl you may be interested? Of course they mean well, but they can get so annoying sometimes haha

I hope you all enjoyed that chapter. We are now fast approaching debut time (yay), there will be a bit about debut with slightly longer chapters ahead (instead of the usual 1000-1500 word chapter, more like 2000-2500 words) and then briefly examine all of 2015 and skip ahead to the present! Yippie! I have no idea when this will end, at this rate I shall keep going until I have no more to write :)

If you're enjoying, please give me an upvote or even a comment saying how much you like it or anything really :3
Thank you everyone for your support, it is much appreciated. 

MONSTA X HWAITING! MINHYUK HWAITING!