Finally.

Perfect Girl [MONSTA X Minhyuk x OC]

Hello hello~

Just a forewarning, this is where my chapters are going to start getting longer :)

The longer they are, the less chapters I have to create~ Plus it makes the story look shorter over all haha. 

Enjoy! 

ALSO do you all like the inclusions of the text messages and the videos from their performances? I think it adds a different element and you can get a better idea of the songs or whatever (even if you know them really well already)


A week passed before I saw him again, this time it was at the final recording for NO MERCY. It was finally go time again. Only two more performances and then to find out whether he made it or not. I hoped to God that he would get it. Unfortunately, though I knew the recording would be the same as last time, where the results will be shown on TV not in front of an audience. But I still wanted to see him perform again, he looked even more perfect on stage.

Cammie and I stood in the crowd, waiting for recording to start. Minhyuk kept messaging me, telling me that I will love his song with Shownu and #GUN, he seemed really excited about it, so of course I was anticipating. 
I held up my "Minhyuk" placard again with a smile, I wanted to catch his eye like last time. I felt like a full fangirl now, waiting to see my oppa in real life. 
Things felt so serious now though, especially as the judges came out and greeted us with lovely smiles. I couldn't let myself believe how beautiful the girls from SISTAR were, it was shocking. Now I understood why guys like them so much. 
Soon after all of the trainees came out too, saying their greetings one by one, screams getting louder member by member. Of course Cammie and I screamed along when Minhyuk said hi, he started laughing and sent us a wink. Everyone died thinking he sent it to them, but I knew it was for us.

Everyone left again and recording started. Cammie and I cheered and screamed along to all of the performances, they we're so good. And the new guy I.M was seriously amazing. His voice was so good. Even though the circumstances in which he joined, I do hope he gets to debut. I know it might be unfair to the others, but he was immensely talented.

One by one the subunits performed and soon Minhyuk and Shownu graced the stage. My baby looked so dapper in a suit, wasn't a full suit but still, so classy.

They finished performing and Minhyuk sent out flying hearts to everyone, so cutely the way he does it. I caught a couple of them, as well as the wink and kiss he sent too. How did I end up with someone so affectionate?

'He really loves you Ji, I can see it in his face.' Cammie whispered in my ear, so no one could hear.

'I know he does, and I do too. How did I ever get so lucky?'

'I want to take the credit, but I won't. You two are perfect if I do say so myself. You took a giant leap and it looks like it paid off. Are you happy you did?'

'Completely. I'm smitten Cam, I just can't get enough of him.'

'Seems like he can't get enough of you either. I am so happy for you.'

'Thank you. I mean, it is all thanks to you really.'

'Hey, if I had it my way I would've personally introduced you at your party but you were nowhere to be found. It's just luck that you happened to fall asleep in his room.'

'Yeah, pretty damn lucky.' The both of us laughed. It was really such luck. I had never experienced anything like it, let alone a proper relationship where I was actually in love.

I felt like I had grown up a whole lot after meeting him. Probably one of the best things to happen to me.

-

After the show he came to find me, I hung around outside the studio with Cammie because he asked. He had a lot to do tonight still, but he told me to wait. He obviously wanted to see me more and tell me in person what actually happened.

Cammie and I walked around and had a drink and some food while waiting. It took another hour for them to finish up and for him to get out of there for a few minutes.

                ‘Babe! Babe!’ I heard him calling, I turned around and there he was running over to me.

                ‘Hey, so… how’d it go?’ Please be good news, please be good news.

                ‘I made it, I get to debut! It was so horrifying, they called me last. I cried so much and it was completely unmanly but I made it. I get to debut. I am so happy!’ Minhyuk began to jump up and down as he talked, he talked so fast but lucky I’ve learnt to understand him when he’s like this.

Cammie and I started jumping around and screaming with excitement. The three of us looked like some of the craziest people in the world right now. I was ecstatic for him. After all of the pain and training and everything he’s been through, he finally gets to fulfil his dream.
I got a little emotional as we all calmed down, Minhyuk was still hyper as the smile on his face was the biggest and brightest I’ve ever seen.

                ‘Minhyuk, congratulations.’ Cammie smiled, giving him a hug.

                ‘Thank you, and thank you for coming with Ji to watch. It means a lot.’

                ‘You’re welcome, any time. You can expect me at your debut stage as well. Wouldn’t miss that for the world.’

I looked to Minhyuk, who then looked at me before pulling me into the tightest hug ever.

                ‘Cammie, cover for me.’ She nodded and Minhyuk kissed me, outside in public. Like full on make out, not a little peck on the cheek or something.

                ‘Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have been a dream Ji, I love you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me that you’ve been here with me and supporting me. This really is such a dream. Thank you.’ He squeezed me tightly before grabbing my hands and skipping around again.

                ‘You’re welcome Minnie, the pleasure was all mine. I am so proud and happy and just over the moon.’ I smiled brightly.

                ‘Should I leave you two alone? I feel like I am intruding.’ Cam laughed, staring at us.

                ‘No, you better not. It’ll look suss otherwise.’ Minhyuk stopped bouncing around and took a few deep breaths.

                ‘So, who else got through?’ I asked, we all sat down together on the bench. Minhyuk’s hand holding mine.

                ‘Jooheon, Shownu, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Wonho and I.M made it. I feel really bad for Gunnie and Seokwonnie but, I am so happy as well. Everything is really a rollercoaster today. I feel so mentally and physically drained now.’

                ‘You would be. The last three months have just been a big mess. But you made it through. You did it.’  Cammie now looked like the proud mother, not me.

                ‘I did it thanks to this one.’ Minhyuk grinned at me, kissing my cheek. ‘She kept me as sane as possible, I couldn’t have asked for any more.’

                ‘Well thanks to my serious match making skills, you two wouldn’t be like this right now. You two really do owe me one.’

                ‘And we appreciate it entirely, we’ll do something for you eventually.’ I smiled.

                ‘Uhuh, I really do. Thanks Cam, she’s definitely one in a million.’

                ‘Eugh, mushy Minhyuk. Is this what you two do all the time?’

                ‘Yeah, pretty much.’ I shrugged, Minhyuk laughed as Cam pulled a super ugly disgusted face.

                ‘I really hate to do this, but I should go. I will call you later okay, I really need to go and tell my mum and dad too.’  

                ‘You didn’t do that yet? You should’ve done that first.’

                ‘Well… you’re the first one I thought of, so of course I came to you first.’

                ‘When you call them, tell them about me. I really want to meet them, it’s been 6 months, isn’t it time?’

                ‘I will, I promise. When I have time we will go and see them. Don’t know when but I imagine I can soon, before debut practice gets intense.’ Minhyuk got up off the bench and pulled me up too ‘Gimmie another hug, gotta soak it all up while I can.’

He pulled me into another big warm and fuzzy hug, before giving me a kiss and skipping off back to the studio. I turned to Cammie with a sigh

                ‘Looks like I’m dating an idol now, how scandalous!’

                ‘es better watch out.’ She laughed, man she is the best. Like really, the best.

-

2 weeks later we finally, met up again. It was time to go on a proper date! It would be the last time, well before the world knew he was going to debut. I still couldn’t believe that he was finally going to debut. Not heaps sure when, but he said around May/June, so in a few months.
The final episode of No Mercy was airing tonight, so we thought it would be a good idea to go out while it’s on so we can just do what we want. By the time it would be over we would be back at my place, safe from prying eyes.

I met him at the dorm smack on 7pm, from there we left and headed for Namsan Tower. He wanted to place a love lock, I didn't really want to but he insisted, to commemorate the show ending and obviously our relationship as well. It had now officially been 6 months. A very quick, painful and distant 6 months but thoroughly enjoyed.
Multiple things had happened to the both of us, and we we're just taking everything in our stride and battling the demons together.

Now his debut was on the horizon everything would change again. Hopefully things may be a little easier now, but with debut comes lengthy practices, overseas schedules, sleepless nights and plentiful amounts of junk food to keep them going during the day. 
I know the fans will treat them though with fan lunches and snacks to keep them going, so I had no doubts they'd become malnourished. Plus, I was going to do what I could, as a loving girlfriend to contribute to said fan funds to feed the babies. Thanks to studying I was severely in debt but I wanted to everything within my power to help out.