Episode 4

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

The wife got out of the bed first. She's still half-asleep but she fought her sleepiness, thinking they have tons of schedule to fulfill. 

"Unnie-ah, I'll leave now" she said.

"Neh, be careful Yul-ah" Taeyeon replied.

 

~~~

 

Yuri entered a studio and bowed at the photographer and the staff who're been waiting for her. Her today's schedule was: photoshoot at 6 in the morning, lunch date with her hubby at 12 in the noon, and meeting with her manager at 4 in the afternoon.

While Yuri was having her photoshoot, her manager happily came with a news. He sat on a couch and waited until she's done.

"Alright, that's a wrap" the photographer yelled.

Yuri raised her hands and was really happy.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Wow she's fast" Eunhyuk said.

"Yeah, if I am the one doing that probably by now I am not yet done" Yesung mocked.

Then everyone laughed.

"Aniyo, Yuri is just really comfortable on what she's doing that's why she finished it fast" Taeyeon cleared out.

"Unnie is right, because Yuri has been modeling even before our debut so she's used to it" Sunny replied.

"Owwwwwwwwwww" the people in the studio said in unison.

(End of POV)

 

Yuri saw her manager and was surprised.

"Oh oppa" she said.

Her manager did not speak a thing, instead he gave her a mysterious card. It had ribbons and was prettily done.

"What's this? Mission Card?" she asked.

 

To the Wife and the Husband, 

As a married couple, you also need to earn money. By the Wife's part time job, you can start by doing it.

Good Luck!

From: We Got Married

 

"Did Kyuhyun-sshi, also received this?" Yuri asked.

Her manager just raised his shoulders.

"Oppa, do you have Kyuhyun-sshi's number?" she said.

Her manager brought out his phone and looked for Kyuhyun's number. 

"Oppa, dial it" Yuri said.

"I thought you're going to copy it?" her manager asked.

"Later, call him first" 

Then her manager pressed the numbers and called. Yuri was feeling uneasy while hearing it ring. After a few more rings, Kyuhyun finally answered.

"Yoboseyo?" Kyuhyun said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kyuhyun-sshi" Yuri bowed as if Kyuhyun was there.

"Oh Yuri-sshi, waeyo?" he asked.

"Still sleeping?" she asked.

"Uh neh" he replied.

"Oh mian Kyuhyun-sshi, I am at the photoshoot right now and a mission card came" she said.

"Oh chincha? Alright, I'm coming" 

"Neh," Yuri said, "annyeonghigaseyo" she added.

"Neh, be careful there Yuri-sshi" Kyuhyun said.

Yuri held her cheeks for it were crimson red in color. 

 

(Yuri's POV)

"Why did you became excited all of a sudden?" 

"Uh because, I don't know, I just felt my body heating up and suddenly I became excited" 

(End of POV)

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun and Yuri met at a cafe in front of the studio. The wife was waiting for her hubby and saw him in disguise, he was wearing sunglasses. She giggled after seeing him disguised like that.

"Annyeonghaseyo" she bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Kyuhyun bowed as well.

"Oh Kyuhyun-sshi, what's with the disguise?" she asked.

"Is it obvious?" Kyuhyun said while fixing his hair and looking at the mirror.

"Neh, it's gloomy outside and your wearing sunglasses" Yuri giggled.

"Oh mian" Kyuhyun removed his sunglasses.

Before starting their discussion about the part-time job, the couple ordered their breakfast meal. 

"Part time? Are we going to model?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Eh? How did you know?" Yuri asked.

"I have my own way of knowing it" the hubby smirked.

 

(Kyuhyun's flashback)

Actually, I researched everything about Yuri-sshi in the internet. Heechul hyung helped me also, since he is addicted to twitter and such, and I knew that Yuri's part time job was modeling for a brand or commercial.

(End of flashback)

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Woow, Kyuhyun's so sweet to research everything about Yuri" Sooyoung said.

"Pfft" Yesung said.

"Why do all Super Junior members are like that Kyuhyun-sshi?" Sunny said.

"Yes, he's sweet and caring" Taeyeon said.

Then Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Yesung laughed together.

(End of POV)

 

After eating, Kyuhyun and Yuri stood up and was about to go back to the studio when Kyuhyun noticed Yuri's short shorts.

"Yuri-sshi, what's with the shorts?" he asked.

Yuri looked at her lower body and became shy because Kyuhyun noticed her shorts.

"Oh mian, I can't wear anything else" Yuri said.

Kyuhyun took off his jacket and place it on Yuri so she can hide her thighs.

"Yah!" she said.

But Kyuhyun just looked at her. They stare at each other for a while and Kyuhyun ended up winning their longest-stare-to-each-other contest.

"Arasso" Yuri shyly nodded.

She grabbed Kyuhyun's jacket and tied it around her waist. 

 

~~~

 

The two finally arrived at the studio after fighting over Yuri's not so short shorts but according to her hubby it's not acceptable.

They were welcomed by photographer who's been there for an hour and waited for them to arrived. They shook hands with the photographer and apologized for being late.

"You will be modeling for SPAO's latest clothing" the stylist said.

Then the two of them nodded.

They started on being the Student type. The stylist did their best so that Kyuhyun and Yuri would look like high school students, and they succeeded because it came out well.

 

 

After a while, the stylists dressed them in blue. The two blushed when the photographer aske them to hold each other's hands.

 

 

The next is for winter, Yuri wore white jacket and Kyuhyun wore blue checkered polo with dark green jacket. The photographer told Yuri to lean her elbow on Kyuhyun's shoulder, and she did.

 

 

The next one, Kyuhyun was wearing red with orange checkered polo while Yuri wore plain pink blouse, white shorts and black leggings.

 

 

The last one was for the SPAO Couple Jacket, Yuri wore yellow while Kyuhyun wore green.

 

 

"Okay that's the wrap people" the photographer said.

Kyuhyun and Yuri did the high-5 with their two hands, ending up by hugging each other.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Omo, they hug, THEY HUG!!!" Taeyeon excitingly shouted.

Then everyone laughed.

"SKINSHIP!" Eunhyuk, Yesung and Sungmin said in unison.

Everyone laughed harder.

(End of POV)

 

Yuri stared at Kyuhyun with her 45 degree lean on the table while they wait for the printed pictures.  After a while Kyuyun noticed it, but when he looked Yuri looked away. When he looked away, Yuri continued to stare at him. They did this many times until Yuri broke down and laughed.

"Waeyo Yuri-sshi?" Kyuhyun asked with a charismatic smile.

"Kyuhyun-sshi, stop smiling, or I'll fall for you" Yuri joked.

Then she laughed.

"I'm kidding" Yuri said.

"You're just kidding? Ahh it hurts me, I thought it's for real" Kyuhyun said holding his chest and smiling, playing along with Yuri's jokes.

"It's true, remember our SPAOs photoshoot? I have a confession to make, I have a crush on you since then" Yuri blushed.

The two wouldn't stop complimenting each other, telling one another about their good points. Suddenly, Yuri's manager arrived and gave them the pictures.

"Whoaa this is cool" Yuri said.

"I like this one" Kyuhyun pointed at a picture.

They kept the pictures they like the most, Yuri kept the picture where they were holding hands while Kyuhyun kept the picture where Yuri's elbow was leaning on his shoulder. 

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Kyeopta, they chose the pictures where they have skinship" Sunny said.

"Yeah, and look Kyuhyun place it on his wallet, while Yuri place it on her journal" Taeyeon said.

"Wow, Yuri unnie was only placing important things there, she did not even put our pictures there" Sooyoung said.

Then everyone laughed.

(End of POV)

 

After the tiring photoshoot, the two went out to rest and relax. Kyuhyun personally put his sunglasses to his wifey. 

"Ohh Kyuhyun-sshi, look" Yuri pointed at the stall of chains.

They entered it and bought couple chains. The couple chose it very carefully, they fought a little just what to pick but agreed at each other in the end.

 

 

Kyuhyun paid for their couple chain at the counter and wished at the cashier not to wrap it because they will use it already.

"Kyuhyun-sshi, can I have your phone?" Yuri stretched our her hand.

The hubby nodded and brought out his phone, the wifey tied the boy half of the chain while the girl, she placed it to hers.

"Oh Yuri-sshi,,why did you ask your manager to call me a while ago? Don't you have my number?" he asked.

Yuri shyly nodded, Kyuhyun grabbed her phone and typed his number, and then he suddenly grabbed her shoulder and told her to smile. Click! He took a picture for his display picture.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Wow, he wanted his display picture to be with Yuri-ah" Sunny said.

"But the picture is a nice shot" Yesung said.

"Neh" the other's nodded in agreement.

(End of POV)

 

They looked at the picture and was satisfied, Yuri smiled because it was a cute picture.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"What did you feel when Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed your shoulders and took a picture with you"

"I was shocked, I mean he just suddenly grabbed me and took a picture. I thought it would come out bad but when we look at it, it's really nice shot, Kyuhyun-sshi must be a photographer" 

"And you are his model?" 

"Why not" I raised my shoulders.

(End of POV)

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho continued to walk and decided to take the bus for easy and fast transportation. But on their way, Yuri out of the blue stumbled and tripped her right foot.

"Shhh" she said massaging her foot.

"Ganchana?" Kyuhyun asked.

Kyuhyun held her hands as she knelt down to massage her foot.

"My foot, it's aching" 

Kyuhyun knelt down to her height and looked at it, Yuri's foot was swollen.

He removed her high heels shoes and helped her to stand up and walked towards a bench. 

"Why do you have to wear high heels shoes?" Kyuhyun scolded.

"Mian, I needed that shoes for the photoshoot" Yuri explained.

Kyuhyun continued to massage it.

"Can't you walk? Should we take the bus?" he asked.

"I guess so" Yuri said.

Kyuhyun placed Yuri's arms around his neck and helped her to stand up.

After a while, they arrived at the station. Yuri sat on the waiting bench while waiting for the bus. Kyuhyun stared at her while she was massaging her legs.

He suddenly brought out his phone and took a picture of Yuri massaging her foot. He laughed and when Yuri noticed it, she got annoyed.

"Yah! Why are you taking pictures of me?" she said.

"Mian, just put this as your display pic for your number" Kyuhyun said.

"Ani, what if the picture did not look good" Yuri said.

"Ani, in any angle Yuri-sshi is pretty" Kyuhyun complimented her.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun helped his wife to step into the bus, it took them a long time for Yuri was only hopping to get in.

When they got in, it was full, so they stood up. Suddenly one man knew who they are so he volunteered to stand up and let them sit, but instead of Kyuhyun sitting, he let Yuri sit and stood up beside her.

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"Everyone thought you're so gentleman when you let Yuri sit" 

"Neh, actually I'm a little annoyed because Yuri-sshi was able to sit *laughs*, ani I'm just kidding. Of course, Yuri-sshi is my wife plus, she is hurt so I have to sacrifice and give it to her" 

(End of POV)

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Ahhhhhhhh, that's so sweet" Sunny and Taeyeon said in chorus.

"But just a question, why did they take public bus when they can take taxi?" Sooyoung asked.

"Maybe Kyuhyun was attacked by his stingy-ness" Sungmin said.

"What? Kyuhyun is stingy?" Sunny asked.

"Neh, sometimes, we all contribute for our foods or snacks, he will not contribute but he will eat with us" Sungmin said.

"Tsk, tsk ,tsk, Yuri doesn't want that kind of attitude" Taeyeon said.

"But don't worry because they're enjoying it, and he's only like that when he's in bad mood seems like he's in good mood" Yesung said.

(End of POV)

 

(Yuri's POV)

"Do you believe that Kyuhyun is stingy?" 

"Chincha?! He seems not stingy, because he always treats me" 

"Many asked why did you take public bus instead of taking taxi?"

"Ahhh, we both agreed to take it because we wanted to experience how to travel using public transportations, and I now realized it was fun and Kyuhyn-sshi was so sweet letting me sit while he stands beside me" 

(End of POV)

 

~~~

 

The other girls were practicing while eating when someone pressed the doorbell.

"Who's there?" Seohyun said.

Hyoyeon came with Seohyun to open the door, and when they opened it they were surprised to see Yuri hopping in one foot while her arm was around Kyuhyun's neck.

"Unnie" Seohyun said.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Kyuhyun bowed.

Hyoyeon got Yuri's bag from Kyuhyun and helped them walk to the living room, the girls bunched at Yuri and Kyuhyun who were sitting on the couch.

"Whoa, Kyuhyun-sshi, you have to take care of Yuri-ah, arasso?" Taeyeon said.

"Neh" Kyuhyun smiled.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Taeyeon-ah, I think Kyuhyun is scared of you" Eunhyuk said.

"Neh, because he is not that polite to Leeteuk hyung" Sungmin added.

Then Taeyeon just boastfully raised her shoulders.

(End of POV)

 

"Oppa, what if you eat here for dinner? I'll text Leeteuk oppa, I'll notify him that you will eat here" Taeyeon added.

Kyuhyun just nodded. While waiting for the food to cook, the girls continued to dance and sing, while Kyuhyun was still worried of Yuri.

"Are you alright? Still hurt?" he said to Yuri.

"Ani, I'm fine" Yuri said.

Because the sounds were too loud, the couple couldn't hear anything. They have to move closer to understand each other.

 

~~~

 

After cooking, the girls let Kyuhyun and Yuri to eat together first. They set the table for the two of them, they let them sit, and teased them a little.

"Enjoy eating" Yoona giggled.

The girls left and continued to party, while Kyuhyun and Yuri started to eat.

"Is this how you party?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Uh deh? Noisy right?" Yuri said.

"Is your foot okay now?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Neh, I can move it now" Yuri answered.

"Wow, Taeyeon-ah can cook well" Kyuhyun said.

"Ani, probably they had Ryeowook oppa to cook for today" 

 

(Hosts' POV)

"What did she say?" Taeyeon asked Sungmin.

"She said that you asked for Ryeowook's help" Sungmin answered.

"Yuri-ah. why did you reveal our secret?" Taeyeon said.

Then everyone laughed.

(End of POV)

 

Yuri practiced walking alone and learned it after a few tries. As soon as her foot heals, Yuri accompanied Kyuhyun to their door.

"Annyeong" Kyuhyun bowed.

"Annyeong oppa" the girls waved their hands at him.

"Annyeong Yuri-sshi" he said.

"Neh" Yuri bowed to him as well.

"Aiggoo, don't be too formal and be comfortable with each other" Taeyeon said.

The girls nodded in agreement.