Final Episode

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

Early the next day, the hubby woke up to prepare his surprise for his virtual family. He was very excited and was eager to show his wifey the City of Seoul through the air ride. of course he's also excited to know Baby Kyuri's reaction.

"Hyung? You ready?" he told Sungmin, who's on the other side of the phone.

"Yeah, I'm ready!" Sungmin replied.

After calling his dear hyung, Kyuhyun then left the house without waking up Yuri and their baby. He sneaked out of the house and successfully drove out the car. 

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"Amazingly, this is the first time I felt nervous about a surprise. 'Cause usually, I'm really excited when I'm doing my pranks and surprises for others, but this one, I'm nervous!" I said.

(End of POV)

 

(Hosts' POV)

"I think I believe in Kyuhyun's ability now. He bravely talked to Mr. Lee about borrowing his helicopter? Gosh, he's fearless!" Sooyoung chuckled and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Actually, we didn't know that Kyuhyun has this inner tiger in him. He's really brave" Sungmin added.

"Why? Do you think Uncle Sooman is a monster? He's not that bad" Sunny defended her Uncle.

"No Sunny! We're just saying" Taeyeon rubbed Sunny's back.

Everyone laughed.

(End of POV)

 

7:00 in the morning

Yuri wiped her eyes and slowly got out of her bed. She first jumped many times as a morning exercise. But, before entering the bathroom, she also checked on Baby Kyuri on his own bed, in his own part of the room.

"Kyuri, you're awake?" she was very surprised to see Kyuri playing so early in the morning.

"Hmm, look Yuri omma, I got this toy!" he said, showing his Superman toy to Yuri, the wife smiled brightly.

"Wait, where's Kyu appa?" she asked Baby Kyuri while sitting beside him.

"I don't know" Kyuri cutely nodded his head, Yuri pinched his cute red cheeks.

"I'm just going to look for him okay? Just stay here" she ordered Kyuri and he just nodded.

She then went downstairs to check on her hubby, but no traces of him was found. She looked at the kitchen and he's not there. Instead, she opened the fridge to get a glass of water but as she was about to open it, she saw a sticky note on it.

Come to SM Rooftop at 9 in the morning.

-- Kyuhyun

Yuri smiled after seeing the note. Another surprise, she thought.

"What is he up to?" she said, walking back to their room.

Yuri busied herself by dressing up baby Kyuri. She chose the best clothes for him, for she also thought that this might be their last bonding together. She even got teary while thinking about it.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"It makes me teary, thinking about separating. I mean, I was with Kyuhyun for almost a year and a half, then we had a son for 3 months. It's quite sad, especially that---this is first time for me. First time having a marriage, even if it's just virtual."

(End of POV) 

 

Baby Kyuri and her arrived at the building hand in hand, and were really excited about their next vacation.

"Are you excited Kyuri?" asked Yuri.

"Neh, I'm going to see Kyuhyun appa!" Kyuri happily cheered, Yuri chuckled.

Moments later, they arrived at some room where a staff told them to come. They stayed there for almost half an hour until Kyuhyun came to pick them up.

"Hey, come on" he said, carrying Yuri's bag for her.

"Where are we going anyway?" asked Yuri.

"We're going to ride a helicopter" Kyuhyun reported, his wife's eyes widened up in surprise.

"For real? You're not joking right?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm not joking!" the hubby chuckled.

They then took the elevator to reach the rooftop. Yuri, who was still in doubt kept on asking if her hubby was telling the truth.

"I'm really telling the truth" he replied.

And finally, after a few minutes of waiting, they arrived at the rooftop. Kyuri happily pointed at the helicopter, while the strong blow of wind coming from it kept on winding them. Yuri and Kyuhyun covered their faces with their arms.

"Ahh it's sooo strong!" Yuri shouted.

You couldn't hear their voices, for besides the wind created by the rotor blades, the engine sound of the big flyer was also loud. 

Inside the helicopter, Yuri saw Sungmin who was waving at them. He was already geared up with the safety features the helicopter has.

Kyuhyun carried baby Kyuri and let Yuri to come and stepped inside the heli first, then he gave Kyuri to her and let the professionals to gear up his family. After that, he followed.

 

~~~

 

The helicopter Kyuhyun borrowed and prepared with full of effort finally travelled around Seoul. Him, together with his wife, his son and his hyung, was very happy. They were all laughing and smiling while guessing which building has the best design.

"I think SM Building still has the best top!" Yuri laughed.

They saw the Namsan tower and the row of street vendors that looks like ants from above.

"The people looks small!" Kyuri exclaimed, Yuri, Kyuhyun and Sungmin all laughed.

They continued to have a contest to see the tallest building, to count the spicified color cars, and to see the beautiful city of Seoul. 

"Wow, it's not my first time to ride a helicopter, but it's my first to do it with you guys!" Yuri exclaimed, Kyuhyun just messed her hair.

"Stop it guys, it's kind of gross!" Sungmin said.

"What's 'gross'?" Baby Kyuri cutely asked his uncle.

"Hahaha!" the adults suddenly laughed at Kyuri who was getting out of place of them.

"It's nothing Kyuri, you'll know it in time" Yuri told Kyuri before kissing him on the cheeks.

They travelled from the north part of the Seoul, the Namsan Tower, the Lotte Mall, and lastly, back to SM Building.

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"It was a very fun trip, I mean with just an hour in the air it's already the best time yet to come in my life"

"Will it be hard for you to say goodbye?" 

"Of course, I mean I've been with them for a long time. Espcecially Yuri, I remember the first time we saw each other we were like 'What's going on?' and we couldn't believe it"

(End of POV)

 

(Yuri's POV)

"Gosh! I can't explain what I feel" I said, teary.

"Go on, you can cry if you want" 

"I can? Ohh!"

I broke down and cried.

"It was the best time of my life *sob* I just can't believe it's been a year and a half now. I will miss them" I wiped my tears.

(End of POV)

 

As soon as they arrived, the WGM staff and crew came to Welcome them back. Of course, with this appearance of the staff only means that it's the end for their visual family.

The staff led them to a room inside SM Building and the couple were surprised because their membermates were in their, surprising them with confettis. Kyuhyun carried Baby Kyuri and walked in the middle of the crowd.

"Wow!" Kyuri exclaimed.

"What's this guys?" asked Yuri.

"This is a Welcome back and a Goodbye party at the same time" Taeyeon reported, Kyuhyun and Yuri looked at each other. Obviously, they felt sad about it.

"For real?" Kyuhyun mocked and everyone laughed.

"Okay, no need to be sad guys, let's just enjoy this day!" Leader Leeteuk said.

"YES!" everyone agreed.

And so, everyone had a great time. 

"I should've been the one to join you guys" Ryeowook sulked.

"I asked you twice hyung, and you didn't respond" Kyuhyun replied.

 

~~~

 

That afternoon, everyone had a great party. There were foods, and all of them took pictures together as a memory. After the party, everyone went back to their own businesses while the couple was left alone.

That night, Kyuhyun, Yuri and their visual son took the time to say final goodbyes with each other. They walked outside hand in hand, and went to the playground.

"Ahh this is hard!" Yuri covered her face with both of her palms while Kyuhyun embraced her.

"It's okay!" he said, chuckling.

They sat on the swings and there sent messages to each other. Yuri called for Kyuri who was playing on the slide and let him sit on her lap.

"First of all, I thank you Kyuhyun-ah, my Aladdin. Thank you for the whole year and half of fun, uhmm, adventures, and haaahh, memories" Yuri sighed.

"Then, to Baby Kyuri, I wish you all the best. I hope you grow happy, smart and contented. Just always remember, Yuri omma is here!" she added, kissing him on the cheeks and hugging him tight.

"Me, I just want to say Thank you my Jasmine for everything. I mean, I learned a lot from you and our son. Even if this is just a virtual marriage, I absorbed the lessons that I have learned from here" Kyuhyun said.

"Baby Kyuri, are you my son from my past life? People say that you do look like me, I guess you're my son in the past life" he chuckled as he ruffle his hair.

"I wish for you to grow handsome, smart and kind just like me!" he added, Yuri coughed loud. Both of them laughed.

A moment of silence filled the playground. The wind blows strongly and you could only hear Baby Kyuri's baby chuckles because Yuri was tickling his sides.

"Baby Kyuri needs to go" reported the staff from behind the camera. Yuri and Kyuhyun both looked at the staff and stood up from the swing.

Moments later, Kyuri's real mom came to get him. She carried him while Yuri and Kyuhyun still couldn't stop saying goodbye to Kyuri.

"Take care Kyuri!" Yuri said waving her hand at Kyuri.

"Ba-bye!" the couple both waved their hand.

By then, Baby Kyuri left.

 

~~~

 

15 minutes after Baby Kyuri left, Yuri and Kyuhyun still stayed at the playground. Swinging and talking about things. They even confessed some of their first impression about one another.

"Let's talk about first impressions. About WGM?" it was Kyuhyun who started the conversation.

"It was a bit hard for me to adjust, but a week later, I adapted to the married life" Yuri replied.

"Me too, at first I thought 'ahh, I'm still young,' but I adjusted" he mocked, Yuri laughed and punched his arm.

"About us?" Kyuhyun added.

"Hmmm, I didn't think we're compatible, but now I think we could get along well" Yuri nodded her head.

"What I thought, the first time I saw you, 'ahh this would be the best WGM couple'" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Hmm, for real?" Yuri curled her eyebrows.

"Yes, I mean a handsome husband and a pretty wife. This would be the highest rating WGM ever!" the husband continued to lighten up the mood.

For a moment, the sad atmosphere was exchanged with a brighter mood, with the husband joking and making his wife laugh.

"How about your first impression of me?" he said.

"Hmm, first thing I knew about you, they say your an evil maknae. Of course at first I thought it's real, but when I got to know you, I proved that they're wrong" she complimented, Kyuhyun blushed.

"So your first impression of me was I'm an evil maknae?" he asked, Yuri nodded.

"Well, thanks to you Yuri-ah, Jasmine-ah, and everybody's Black Pearl, you quite changed this Evil Maknae" he added, this time Yuri blushed.

"For real? I don't think so" she shook her head but her hubby insisted.

Again, after the wife's chuckle, awkwardness arrived. The atmosphere become dull and quiet. 

Until, Yuri broke the ice.

"I would surely remember this" she said.

"Yeah, me too! This is the first time ever that I paid for so much" he mocked, Yuri laughed again. "But I don't regret paying for anything" he said.

30 minutes later, the staff already noted them to say goodbye to each other for everyone will pack up. First thing the couple did was to thank the staff and crew for everything. 

Then, they also thank the fans for their support. And the last thing they did, was to hug each other.

Kyuhyun hugged Yuri tightly and even kissed her cheeks many times, he even whispered to her, 'thank you.' While Yuri, rubbed his back and whispered 'thank you' to him as well.

Suddenly, a staff saw Yuri crying behind the camera, Kyuhyun then walked to her and comforted her. This only proves that Yuri's really sentimental about her co-workers.

Finally, the director of the show shouted, "THAT'S A WRAP!" telling everyone that it's the end of the show.

 

THE END!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the end of the show! I mean, the story. Did you guys enjoy WGM-KyuRi? 'Cause me, I've enjoyed writing it.

Sorry for the times that I've been updating late...

And THANK YOU for the endless support to my story...

Just a note, there will be a special chapter, and I will update it maybe after our Prelims, which will be next week... :))