Special Episode

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

Weeks after WGM Pack up

Former WGM couple, Kyuhyun and Yuri were separately interviewed for a special episode of WGM.

 

(Kyuhyun's interview session)

Interviewer: "So, weeks after WGM days, what do you feel?"

Kyuhyun: "Of course a bit sad. I missed Yuri and Kyuri."

Interviewer: "Are you adjusting?"

Kyuhyun: "Same as how I adjusted the first time I heard that I'd be in WGM."

Interviewer: "So, do you think you could adjust fast?"

Kyuhyun: "Honestly? I still could hear Yuri's voice everytime I wake up"

Interviewer: "Really?"

Kyuhyun: *nods* *sheepishly laughs*

Interviewer: "Next question, is it possible for you to like Yuri-sshi after WGM?"

Kyuhyun: "I like her! Just like that I could say I like her!"

Interviewer: "Are you admitting that in front of the camera?"

Kyuhyun: "Of course! I'm one lucky dude to have a beautiful wife like her"

Interviewer: "Then describe Yuri-sshi in one word"

Kyuhyun: "Goddess"

Interviewer: "Do you still have communication after WGM?"

Kyuhyun: "All the time! We're in the same label, we walk on the same hallway everyday!" 

Interviewer: "If you want to date Yuri-sshi for real, where would you take her?"

Kyuhyun: "If I were to date Yuri, I will take her to helicopter ride!"

Interviewer: "Why is that?"

Kyuhyun: "For her to remember our last days in WGM. And for her to remember that I will do everything for her to be happy" *smiles*

Interviewer: "Okay! Last thing, your message for Yuri"

Kyuhyun:

"Yuri, my Jasmine, I don't know if I should still call you 'My Jasmine' now that WGM has ended, but for me, forever you'll be My Jasmine. I just want to say Thank you for everything. For a year and a half of being my wife, for showing me fatherhood, and for giving me fun and laughter. I'm sorry for the times that we fight because of my stubborness, but I swear that I didn't mean it. And since I have this chance, I just want to say I hope that we'll still be in good terms even after WGM. I miss the old times, and I miss you"

(End of interview session)

 

(Yuri's interview session)

Interviewer: "So, how's Yuri today?"

Yuri: "Weeks after WGM? Feeling kind of lonely. I miss Kyuhyun and Kyuri"

Interviewer: "Are you adjusting?"

Yuri: "Quite, I'm taking it slowly but surely to adjust"

Interviewer: "Do you think you could adjust fast?"

Yuri: "Not really, I could still hear Kyuhyun's voice before sleep and when I wake up"

Interviewer: "Is it possible for you to like Kyuhyun even after WGM?"

Yuri: "Possibly. He's not hard to like"

Interviewer: "Can you describe him in one word?"

Yuri: "Uhmm---Hubby-material?"

Interviewer: "That's two words"

Yuri: "Oh come on, that's one word!" *laughs*

Interviewer: "Come on, one word only please"

Yuri: "Okay--uhmm--handsome?"

Interviewer: "Okay, we'll take that. Next question, do you still have communication even after WGM?"

Yuri: "Everyday! We see each other almost everyday. I mean, we work in the same building"

Interviewer: "If Kyuhyun is to take you out in real life, where do you want to go?"

Yuri: "Overseas? I think it's the most romantic thing! I think we weren't able to do that together during WGM?"

Interviewer: "Where?"

Yuri: "Philippines. I heard it's beautiful there"

Interviewer: "Lastly, your message for Kyuhyun"

Yuri:

"Kyuhyun-ah, Kyuhyun-sshi, my Aladdin. You're still my Aladdin even after WGM, you already have that name for me. Thank you for all the experience, the fun and the stubborness. The first time I heard about WGM I thought I wanted to be challenged, and surprisingly you challenged me. Thank you very very much, and sorry for the times that we fight because of things. You'll always be part of my life, miss you!

(End of interview session)

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short special episode for you guys... It's a reward for being a loyal reader :))