Episode 2

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

Everyone was really busy at the WGM Studio, the producers are having a hard time thinking on how to tell the hosts about their news.

"Hosts, you may have your break now because, you will not be the host for this season, you will have your replacements" the producer said.

The hosts felt mixed feelings, happy because at last they will have their break, sad because they lost their job, for a while.

"Arasso" one of the host said.

The humble hosts was asked to warmly welcome their replacements. The special hosts the producers mentioned were Super Junior's Eunhyuk, Yesung and Sungmin, and SNSD's Taeyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are the Super Junior" the guys bowed.

"We are the, Girl's Generation" Taeyeon bowed.

Then the producer signalled them to go on the studio for the first take. Everyone prepared and followed. The make-up artists were fixing their hair and re-touching their make-up.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun woke up early, looking around he did not see 3 of his hyungs, he thought maybe they went out to buy food. Yuri on the on the other hand were preparing for a grand meet with her husband. 

"Hyung I'm leaving" Kyuhyun said to Shindong.

"Okay, good luck with your wife, Congratulations again" Shindong waved at him.

"Unnie, I'm leaving, by the way where is Taeyeon unnie, Sunny unnie and Sooyoungiie, I am not seeing them" Yuri said.

"They're probably outside, don't worry, just enjoy your date" Jessica answered.

"Okay" Yuri said.

Then the newly weds was on their way to Namsan bus station. It was Kyuhyun who arrived at the bus station first.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Poor Kyuhyun, whoever his wife is, I wish she would take it too long so I can take my revenge on him" Yesung said.

"Yeah I'm sure of that, Yuri is as slow as a snail" Taeyeon said.

"Wait, Yuri is his wife? Oh this is gonna be exciting" Eunhyuk said.

"I know right, Evil Maknae and Black Pearl, married? This is gonna be disaster" Sungmin said.

Everyone in the studio laughed.

(End of POV)

 

After an hour, a girl walked down from a bus. Kyuhyun saw it's Yuri, but he just bowed at her, thinking she's just passing by. Yuri sat on the bench feeling awkward at the moment, but was having a hint. 

 

(Yuri's POV)

"Don't you have any idea who would be your husband?"

"Really no idea, I don't know that my husband was just sitting right beside me"

"Who do you expect to be your husband?" 

"I really don't know, but I expected it's from another company" 

"What do you think of your new husband?" 

"I think it's cool, I mean, Super Junior's maknae, it's a pleasure" 

(End of POV)

 

Suddenly Yuri spoke and asked Kyuhyun.

"May I ask, are you waiting for someone?" she said.

"Neh" Kyuhyun nodded.

"Oh chincha? Me too" Yuri said.

"May I asked who is it?" she added.

"Oh it's a long story, I was invited to be on a show called "We Got Married" and I'm waiting for my wife" Kyuhyun said.

"Wife? Well me too, wait, don't tell me you're my, husband?" Yuri said.

"You're my wife? Oh gosh, we've been here for an hour already, I don't have an idea" Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah me too" Yuri smiled then bowed.

The two suddenly felt awkward, they couldn't even look at each other. Until Kyuhyun decided to move on.

"I guess we should move on" Kyuhyun said.

"Where will we go first?" Yuri asked.

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"Who do you expect to be your wife?" 

"I expect she's from other companies, but I was shocked because it was Yuri, it was fun, this is gonna be exciting" 

(End of POV)

 

Kyuhyun and Yuri walked on but Kyuhyun noticed that Yuri was holding a lot of things so he offered help. He carried the jacket which is hanging on Yuri's arm.

"Thanks" Yuri said.

"Should we eat first? It's so early, I was not able to eat breakfast" Kyuhyun smiled.

"Uh me too, Jessica unnie just made me her special coffee" Yuri said.

Then Kyuhyun let Yuri to walk first, placing his hands on her back.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Gentleman Kyuhyun" Sunny pouted.

"Hmm, Kyuhyun should win the Best Actor of the year" Yesung said.

Then everyone laughed.

(End of POV)

 

The couple ended up in a fine restaurant near Hongdae, they entered it and was welcomed warmly by the waiters and waitresses.

"What should we eat?" Kyuhyun said as he look at the menu.

"I want to have noodles, how about we just buy some instant ramen in a convenient store?" Yuri suggested.

"Sure" Kyuhyun chuckled.

They apologized to the people and walked out of the place. They reached the convenient store and there bought some cup noodles and some drinks as well.

"I want this" Yuri pointed at a pack of chips.

"This is delicious too!" Kyuhyun suggested.

"Ani but I want this" Yuri pleaded.

"Ani, I'll buy this" Kyuhyun said.

"Husband, please buy me this" Yuri pouted.

Kyuhyun chuckled and was blushing at his wife's first aegyo at him. They walked to the cashier and paid for the foods.

"Noona, she is my wife" Kyuhyun said.

Then the cashier smiled.

"Congratulations" the cashier replied.

After paying, they put some hot water to it and continued on. They sat on a bench and ate the ramen. While eating they told each other stories.

"I never expected you to be my husband, I mean Mr. Lee's rule" Yuri said.

"Yeah me too" Kyuhyun said as he sipped the noodles.

Yuri laughed and handed him a tissue. 

"Be careful" Yuri said.

Yuri looked around and searched for water. She saw some in her bag and handed it over to Kyuhyun.

"Should we tell our bandmates?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah, my hyungs are so eager to know" Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun and Yuri brought down their ramens and grabbed their phones, but before that Kyuhyun handed over a tissue to Yuri and let her wipe . 

"Shall we make a bet?" Kyuhyun said.

"What?" Yuri asked.

"Did you watch KhunToria's "We got married"? They made a bet, uhmm who will got a reply first, should we do that as well?" Kyuhyun said.

"Sure, I'll take that bet" Yuri said.

Then they started texting their bandmates. Yuri got the reply first.

"Asa, I got a reply first, look" Yuri said.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and tilted his head.

"Okay, what's the prize?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I'll kill you hyungs" he whispered to himself.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"He's the one asking for a favor yet he is the angry one" Yesung said.

"I suggest all the guys left at the house, brace yourselves" Eunhyuk said.

"Yes, he's gonna bring back that 10 times, Kyuhyun is really scary" Sungmin said.

"I wonder who texted Yuri first, probably Jessica" Sooyoung said.

(End of POV)

 

"Who texted you first?" Kyuhyun asked as he blew up the noodles for Yuri.

"Jessica unnie" Yuri said.

Kyuhyun fed Yuri with his noodles but the noodles soup spread around Yuri's mouth, so Kyuhyun searched for tissue around him and personally wiped Yuri's mouth.

"You?" Yuri asked.

"None yet, maybe they're still sleeping" Kyuhyun said.

After eating, Yuri helped Kyuhyun to clean up the place.

"I watched your Mr. Simple, you look cool" Yuri said.

"Oh chincha? Uh deh, many sent good feedbacks" Kyuhyun said.

While cleaning up, a fan walked to Kyuhyun and asked for a picture with him.

"Uh, but in one condition, let my wife join" Kyuhyun said.

"Of course" the fan said.

Then the fan sit between them and took a picture, the fan bowed to show her gratitude and congratulated them. The couple, after saying goodbye, continued to tour around the place.

"When is your birthday?" Yuri asked.

"February 3, should I say the year?" Kyuhyun joked.

Yuri giggled at Kyuhyun's childishness.

"Yah" Yuri said.

"You?" Kyuhyun asked.

"December 5, I should get even, I will not say the year" Yuri said.

Then the two of them laughed.