Episode 1

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

At the Wife's dorm (SNSD's). 

The girls were relaxing after their recording for their new album "The Boys." Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun were cooking their dinner, Hyeoyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Jessica were watching the television, while Yoona and Yuri were in their room checking their online accounts.

"Unnie look" Yoona said.

"What's that?" Yuri asked.

"I don't know, but it looks more like a fox to me" Yoona pouted her lips.

The two were guessing an online optical illusion when their manager came, with a letter.

"Okay girls, pay attention, especially to Yuri" their manager handed her a letter.

Yuri was confused, but the girls were excited to take a peek of the letter. They all looked behind Yuri as she slowly opened the letter.

"To Ms. Kwon Yuri of SNSD, we are glad to tell you that you are part of the new season of We got Married" she read.

The girls squealed at her back, she covered her ears because of it's loudness.

"Yah!" she yelled.

"Unnie, you're getting married? I wonder with who" Yoona excitingly said.

"Yeah me too!" Jessica added.

"I just wish you'll get a handsome husband, I don't want you to experience what I did" Taeyeon pouted.

The girls remembered Taeyeon's "We Got Married" and they burst out laughing.

"Yah!" Taeyeon slapped their arms one by one.

"When will you meet your husband?" Sunny asked.

"Oh, tomorrow, 6 in the morning at the Namsan bus station" Yuri said.

"Oh unnie, you must have your disguised" Seohyun suggested.

"But Seohyun-ah, what will I do? I'm just new to these things" Yuri said.

"Ganchana, you'll be fine if you're husband is kind and sweet" Seohyun said.

"Yeah, I wish too! I wonder who would it be" Yuri said.

The girls thought the same as well. But it must be from another company, since Mr. Lee Soo Man doesn't want them to be involved with their labelmates.

"How about Nickhun?" Sooyoung said.

"Ani, Nickhun is already married with Victoria unnie" Seohyun answered.

"I know, how about Changmin?" Jessica said.

"It doesn't seem to be him either, he's our labelmate? Remember?" Tiffany pouted.

The girls, after saying a lot of boy's name finally gave up. 

 

~~~

 

While at the Husband's dorm (Super Junior's). 

The boys, were busy playing their own businesses, the EunSiHae were busy at the room, Leeteuk, Shindong, Ryeowook and Heechul were preparing dinner, while Kyuhyun, Yesung and Sungmin were playing PS3, asusual Kyuhyun always win. Until their manager came.

"Okay, Kyuhyun, I got a letter for you" their manager handed him over the letter.

Kyuhyun opened it and was shocked that he spits out the juice in his mouth.

"WHAT?! I'm married? With who?" Kyuhyun shouted.

The other guys after hearing what Kyuhyun said ran to the game room. The leader Leeteuk grabbed the letter from Kyuhyun's hands who is still shocked until now.

"Whoaa, congrats, our maknae is married but with who?" Leeteuk said.

"Good job, good luck to your wife, I hope she can handle you" Yesung joked.

"Yeah, speaking of that you must be kind and sweet to your wife, c'mon I'll teach you how to cook" Ryeowook said.

"No thanks hyung" Kyuhyun said.

Ryeowook just smirked and went back to cooking, while the others were thinking who could be this unlucky girl who got married to Kyuhyun.

"Yah! She's lucky she got married with me" Kyuhyun shouted.

All of them laughed. Suddenly, Sungmin's sight passed by the end of the letter.

"Look, it says that you'll meet your wife tomorrow, 6 in the morning at Namsam bus station" 

Then everyone disappeared and went back with their clothes.

"Yah hyungs, what are those?" he asked.

"You choose, let your hyungs help you" Leeteuk said.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun confusedly asked.

"We will lend you this branded clothes, just choose whatever you like" Siwon said.

"Wait why are you doing these?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Because it's a miracle" Shindong joked.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and bowed his head. He was thinking if he will take the invitation of WGM. So he raised his head again and walked to his room.

"Fine, I'll choose them tomorrow, I need to sleep early since it's 6 in the morning" Kyuhyun said.

The other guys rejoiced. They danced around because finally, someone might change Kyuhyun from being an evil maknae to a good guy.

 

~~~

 

7 in the evening, SNSD'S dorm. 

The girls let Yuri to sleep comfortably while Tiffany and Taeyeon placed some cucumbers on her eyes.

"These are good for your eyes" Tiffany said.

"I know, but stop eating the cucumbers" Taeyeon slapped Yuri's hands.

"Mian unnie" Yuri laughed.

 

~~~

 

7 in the evening, Super Junior's dorm. 

The guys were sneaking at Kyuhyun and Sungmin's room and could see that Kyuhyun was sleeping soundly. Suddenly Leeteuk walked out the bathroom while drying his hair using his towel.

"Yah! What are you doing there, go to sleep now" he shouted.

And everyone went back to sleep. He was shocked because everybody followed, that's the only time he realized that without Kyuhyun, everyone follows him and when he's present, he influences everyone.

"Aniyo, I'm a good hyung, I will not think of that" he shook his head.

He turned off the lights and sleep as well.