Episode 13

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

They were having a small party at Kyuhyun and Yuri's house when someone special arrived. The guest knocked at the door and Kyuhyun was the one to open it. His eyes widened up when he knew who it was.

"Annyeong hyung" he bowed.

It was Yuri's older brother. He let him enter and led him to the living room where the small get-together was happening. 

"Guys we have a guest" he said.

Yuri jumped when she saw her brother after a long time. She ran and hugged him, tightly that he cannot breathe. 

"Hyukjun oppa, how are you? I missed you" she said.

"I'm okay" Yuri's brother nodded.

She wrapped her arms around her brother and proudly introduced him to everyone.

"Guys, this is my brother, I know you knew him already, especially my girls" Yuri smiled.

The party continued and everyone was enjoying when the doorbell rang once again. Kyuhyun ran to the door and opened it. Upon seeing the people who came, he jokingly closed the door but opened it right after.

"Kidding~ come in" he chuckled.

It was his F(x) hoobaes with Minho, who was late.

"Yah Minho-ah, why are you late?!" Kyuhyun scolded at him.

"Mian hyung" Minho smiled.

"The other SHINee members are here already, are you a VIP?" he mocked.

"Jeongmal mianhae hyung" Minho continued to apologize.

"Yah oppa, don't scare him" Krystal insisted.

"Arasso" Kyuhyun nodded.

And so they continued on. While they were eating, Yuri and Kyuhyun got the time to talk to her brother. They walked upstairs to the room and comfortably sat on the bed.

"So how are you two?" he asked.

"We're fine" Yuri smiled.

"Omma's been asking about you Yul-ah, she wants to meet your husband" he chuckled.

"Oh chincha? Then we have to visit her to the province, right?" Yuri said.

"Should we?" Kyuhyun asked to Yuri.

"Our mother wants to meet you personally Kyuhyun-ah, you should at least visit her" her brother said.

"Of course hyung" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Very well then, you better entertain your guests they're much important" her brother said.

After talking, Yuri and Kyuhyun went back to the living room to entertain their guests. 

"Christmas is near Leeteuk hyung" he purposedly shouted.

"And so?" Leeteuk replied.

Everyone laughed upon hearing what Leeteuk had said.

After finishing the food and the stories everyone had, the party ended. Everyone went home and left special messages for them.

 

(Guests' POV)

"Annyeong~ F(x) imnida"

"Uhmm, to Kyuhyun oppa and Yuri unnie, we wish you all the best. Hope your marriage would be the best marriage ever, from F(x) to yours~" Krystal started.

"Happy Birthday and Best wishes" F(x) greeted.

 

"Annyeong~ SHINee imnida"

"Hyung, mianhae I was late, you know work. But we wish you all the best and Happy Birthday Yuri-sshi, more birthdays to come" Minho stated.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, as your SuJu hyung, I'm really happy that you're changing little by little. Anyway why are we leaving messages for him? It's Yuri dongsaeng's day today~" Leeteuk laughed.

"Anyway, to Yuri from your SuJu oppas, Happy Birthday and Best Wishes. Again, we are Super Juni-OR!" Super Junor cheered.

 

"Yuri and Kyuhyun, I'm really glad that you both are fine, uhmm, Yul-ah, you're a big girl now, I can't believe you got married. I'm sure omma will love your husband. Happy Birthday!" Yuri's brother smiled.

 

"Yul-aahhhhhh! Happy Birthday, we're really happy that you've become our membermate and our sister as well. We wish you all happiness and more birthdays to come. From now on it's So Nyu Shi Dae" Tiffany and the others pulled their hands in the air.

(End of POV)

 

"Take care" Yuri waved her hands.

Yuri walked back in and saw Kyuhyun fixing the table. She came and helped him, she swept the floor and threw away the garbage. After doing so, she washed the dishes. Kyuhyun saw her and helped her, he wore plastic gloves and joined his wife. While washing, Yuri all of a sudden yawned that created a chuckle from Kyuhyun.

"I think you should rest Yuri-sshi" he said.

"Ani, you should rest since you just came back yet you had a party" Yuri insisted.

"I'm really fine. I'm just glad that you enjoyed the party" 

"Tsk, just go to bed, I'm fine here"

"Ani, you should go to bed"

"No, you should go and rest"

"Then no one wants to go to bed?"

"Fine"

"Fine~"

After a small cute fight between the couple, both of them decided to sleep at the same time. 

 

~~~

 

The next day

The couple woke up and saw a letter on top of the table. The husband walked towards it and read it while the wife went upstairs and changed her clothes. 

"Yuri-sshi, a letter" he reported.

"Chincha?" his wife replied.

Yuri took a look at the letter and was surprised to see what's in it.

 

To the Wife and the Husband,

WGM received a special request from the wife's parents. They're inviting you to come to the Province of Gyeonggi. Enjoy your Christmas vacation there.

From: We Got Married

 

Yuri covered as she laughed. She didn't expect that they'll go to her old house. 

"Aw, I'm so excited, should we pack now?" she asked.

"Should we?" the husband replied.

Yuri excitingly packed her things and fixed herself.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"I was really excited going back home. I missed my mom so much, it's also months since I last saw her. And it's only been hours since I last saw my brother, also my dad. I also missed my cousins, especially the young ones"

(End of POV)

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"She's really excited when she knew that we're going to Gyeonggi and I was too! But I'm a little nervous since I'll finally meet her parents. Especially her dad. Since she's the only daughter and she's also the youngest, I'm sure her dad loves her so much. I can't wait, I really can't wait"

(End of POV)

 

After preparing, Yuri walked down the stairs wearing shorts and a sleeveless shirt with loose top.

"Yuri-sshi wears shorts? Ommoni would get angry if you wear shorts" he mocked.

Yuri pouted her lips. She knew what Kyuhyun wants so she followed what her husband wants and changed her shorts to a longer pants. Kyuhyun chuckled after seeing his wife following him.

"I really like my wifey" he whispered to the camera.

After packing things, they loaded the bags in Kyuhyun's car.

Upon traveling, Yuri was feeding Kyuhyun with the fried potatoes they made ahead of time. 

"So, what should we expect from Yuri-sshi's province?" asked the husband.

"The river there is connected to Han River. It's also kinda cold but you'll enjoy the beach once you're there" the wife explained.

"Shall we go to the beach?"

"Of course, I'll show you the place where my brother and I used to play" Yuri smiled.

"Ohhh, I'm so excited to meet Yuri-sshi's parents" Kyuhyun said.

"You'll love them for sure" replied the wife.

 

~~~

 

Hours of travels had passed and they finally arrived at Goyan, Gyeonggi, South Korea, Yuri's birth place. She excitedly pointed at the sceneries and told some trivias about it.

Moments later they arrived at Yuri's house. She saw her mom waving her hands at them as they moved closer to it.

"Omma" she said waving her hands to her.

She stepped out of the car and immediately hugged her mom. Kyuhyun after parking the car, walked towards his mother-in-law and bowed to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo" he said.

"Oh you must be Kyuhyun right?" Yuri's mom calmly asked.

"Neh"

Kyuhyun was really nervous facing Yuri's omma, the wife noticed it and helped him got to know her family better.

"So Kyuhyun-sshi, this is my loving omma. Appa is---where's appa?" she asked.

"Still in work" replied her mom.

"Chincha? Ah, and Hyukjun oppa?"

"He's still in Seoul he said he'll come here 2 days from now" 

"Chincha? Aw I missed you omma" Yuri said.

Kyuhyun brightly smiled after seeing his wife enjoying her moments with her mom. 

"Come in" her mom said.

Yuri went in first while Kyuhyun talked with his mother-in-law.

"So how are you?"

"Oh we're both fine"

"How's the house?"

"It's very beautiful, and clean"

"Really? Then it's good then. How about you? You seems nervous?" Yuri's mom chuckled.

"Neh, a little" Kyuhyun laughed.

"Don't worry I'm not that terror, it's just that Yuri's the youngest and the only girl so she's really spoiled when it comes to me and my husband" Yuri's mom said.

"Neh" Kyuhyun smiled.

Kyuhyun entered and saw Yuri playing with her young cousins. He sat on the couch and was really happy seeing Yuri making faces just to make her 5 year old cousin laugh. 

"Right, Kyuhyun-sshi this is my cousin Jin, he is 4 years old and a bouncing baby boy. He's my fave cousin" Yuri bit her lips.

"Yuri-ah, let your husband eat" her mom notified.

"Kyuhyun-sshi, let's eat" Yuri said pulling Kyuhyun at the dining table. While eating, Yuri's auntie and uncle came. 

"Oh Auntie, this is Kyuhyun, my husband. Kyuhyun-sshi, this is my second mom, my auntie and her husband, she helped me got into SM Entertainment when I was young so she's my second mom" she said.

"Annyeong" her auntie simply smiled.

"She's camera shy" chuckled Yuri.

Kyuhyun bowed to them politely.

Later on, the main dish arrived, it was Yuri's mom's special recipe. He tasted it and was really satisfied, he closed his eyes as he slowly chew it.

"It's really good" he put his thumb's up.

Yuri's mom smiled and nodded her head, taking his praise.

"You should try this one" 

The wife let him taste every single dish her mom cooked for them.