Episode 14

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

A week before Christmas, the husband went back to Seoul to fulfill a very important schedule. But still, he didn't lose contact with his wifey.

"Omma, what should we have for Christmas Dinner?" Yuri asked her mom while playing with her baby cousin.

"What would your husband like?" asked her mom.

"I don't know, he eats everything I serves him" mocked Yuri.

"You should at least know his favorite, at least one dish so you'll know what to cook during special celebrations" scolded her mom.

"Neh" 

Yuri nodded at her mom. She thought maybe her mom is right, so she immediately grabbed her phone and called her hubby. 

"Yoboseyo?" a girl answered.

"Annyeong, Yuri imnida is Kyuhyun-sshi there?" Yuri asked.

"Uh neh, jamkkamaneyo" 

Yuri waited patiently and after a few seconds, Kyuhyun got the phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo?"

"Ah Kyuhyun-ah, my mom was asking what would you want for Christmas Dinner?" Yuri asked.

"Ah anything from ommoni of course" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Ani, just name one dish"

"Uhmm, I think . . . soondae gook would be nice and rice cake soup" Kyuhyun said.

"That's all?"

"Neh" 

"Arasso, I'm hanging up"

"Neh~"

"Bye" Yuri hang up.

She ran to the kitchen, leaving her baby cousin in the living room alone and told her mom about what do Kyuhyun wants for their dinner. Her mom listed the ingredients needed.

"I'll just list them down, so we can buy it before the dinner" her mom said.

While talking to her mom, Yuri realized that she left her 2 year old baby cousin in the living room playing alone. She ran back to him and apologized.

"Ah Jungri mianhaeyo, noona forgot you, I just called noona's hubby so we can cook for him" she said.

The baby smiled and laughed at Yuri who was making faces for the baby. 

That same night, Yuri was sitting on a bench outside their house wandering and enjoying the fresh air when someone from her bacl covered her eyes. She tried to remove the hands but it was too strong.

"Duguseyo?" she said cutely.

But the person was not speaking. She touched the hands and knew who owns it.

"Yah, Kyuhyun-ah" she said with an angry tone.

Kyuhyun was shocked with the way Yuri says his name so he immediately removed his hands and sat beside her.

"Annyeong" he said.

"Oh you came?"

"Neh" Kyuhyun smiled.

The couple heard a loud baby scream, they both looked at the door and saw Yuri's cousin crying on the floor. 

"Baby Jungri-ah, come here" Yuri said.

The baby walked to her and Yuri carried him, placing him on her lap. She played with her legs a little to calm the baby, moments later it stopped crying and fell into sleep.

"Ah, you want to carry him?" Yuri asked.

"Can I? Maybe I'll wake him up" Kyuhyun joked.

"Ani, he'll be fine" Yuri said.

Yuri stood up and was about to give the baby to Kyuhyun when it slowly opened its eyes and faced its other side, giving the husband a sign he doesn't like him, and so Yuri didn't continue.

"He doesn't like me" Kyuhyun joked.

"It's okay, I like you" Yuri mocked.

Then they both laughed. When the baby fell deeply into sleep, Yuri and Kyuhyun walked to the room and laid the baby on his crib.

"Ah Kyuhyun-ah, would you please straighten the bed sheet" she said.

Kyuhyun walked to the bed and did what his wife told him to do. 

"Ah, careful" Kyuhyun said holding the baby's head.

 

(Hosts POV)

"Ahh I'm so excited to watch their Christmas together" cried Sunny.

"Come on, PD-niim can we watch it? I heard they did something worth watching on that day"" added Yesung.

"Arasso we'll watch it" the PDs said.

(End of POV)

 

 

2 days before Christmas, Yuri and Kyuhyun went back to Seoul to buy Christmas gifts for Yuri's little cousins, nephews and nieces. They rode Kyuhyun's car to make the travel faster.

"Are you sure ommoni doesn't need help?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Neh, my auntie is there to help plus she doesn't want me in the kitchen" Yuri laughed.

"Chincha? You don't cook?" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Ani, my mom just don't like me in the kitchen" 

"Waeyo?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I don't know either" Yuri insisted.

Later on, they arrived at a gift store and wandered inside.

"What should we buy for Jungri?" she asked.

"What does she likes?" Kyuhyun asked.

"HE likes" Yuri corrected her husband.

"Oh mianhae" Kyuhyun bowed.

Yuri chuckled and jokingly hit Kyuhyun's cheeks. They continued on to buy toys for babies 3 years and below. While walking around, they saw a cute elephant plushes and was carried away by it.

"Ah this is so cute" Yuri said.

"Should we buy it?" asked her husband.

"Yeah let's buy it for Jungri" Yuri clapped her hands.

Kyuhyun looked around to search for a cart or a basket, but he can't find any. Yuri laughed at him when he realized there's a basket behind him, Yuri wouldn't stop laughing that made him sulk a little.

"Mianhaeyo" Yuri said pouting her lips.

Kyuhyun couldn't resist his wife's aegyo and so he forgave her. His sulkiness just lasted for 10 seconds. 

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Ahh that's sweet" Taeyeon squealed.

"You know I just noticed Kyuhyun is concerned with the baby since then, did he changed?" Eunhyuk joked.

"Of course" Sooyoung nodded.

Then everyone continued to focus on the screen.

(End of POV)

 

The two went to the designed wrappers station and excitingly browsed around. Kyuhyun chose the one with a spaceship design while Yuri chose wrapper with heart designs. The two fought a little about it.

"I want this one" said Yuri.

"But Jungri is a boy, this one should fit him" Kyuhyun said, showing his chosen wrapper.

"But I want this one" insisted Yuri.

"Should we buy both?" 

"Are you rich?"

"Yes I am" Kyuhyun mocked.

Yuri teasingly looked at Kyuhyun. They stared at each other for a while, cutely fighting using their eyes.

"Yah, let's just buy that one" Yuri laughed.

In the end Kyuhyun won, his wife couldn't resist his handsome stares.

After buying gifts, they went back to Gyeonggi to cover it.

"Are we sleeping in the same room?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Neh, since everyone in my family came we need to sleep in one room" Yuri confirmed.

Without any choice, Kyuhyun helped Yuri to grab some pillows and blankets from their storage.

"I'll go take shower first" Kyuhyun said.

"But we just came back from a travel, you'll get sick" Yuri worryingly said.

"Chincha?" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Neh. Don't laugh 'cause it's true" Yuri said flattening the bed sheets.

So Kyuhyun just changed his clothes to pajamas, followed by his wife. Both of them freely laid on the bed and went to sleep. Kyuhyun first laid on the bed, while Yuri turned off the lights for them, she walked to the bed after.

"Good night" she greeted.

"Neh" Kyuhyun said.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Is this it?! Is this what they're saying worth watching?" Yesung stood up in excitement.

Everyone laughed at Yesung who was overreacting.

"Look guys" Taeyeon pointed at the screen.

Then everyone went back to the show.

(End of POV)

 

5 minutes later the wife sat up and woke her husband up. 

"Kyuhyun-ah, you awake?" she said.

"Neh" Kyuhyun nodded.

"I can't sleep" Yuri complained.

"Me too" Kyuhyun said.

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"What makes you feel not sleepy?" 

"I don't know, I mean maybe because I'm still not comfortable sleeping beside her yet" 

(End of POV)

 

(Yuri's POV)

"What makes you feel not sleepy?"

"I don't know, I mean I just can't sleep, maybe because I'm not used to sleep with a guy" 

(End of POV)

 

Kyuhyun crawled out of the bed and the lights. Yuri, on the other hand brought out two pair of sciccors, scotch tapes, the gifts and the wrappers.

"Let's wrap these gifts" she said.

And so, they did. Kyuhyun sat right next to his wife and helped her wrap the gifts. He watched and observed her first then finally can wrap by himself.

"You're getting better" Yuri joked.

"Neh, I'm getting good" Kyuhyun added.

 

~~~

 

The whole night of the couple had passed just by wrapping the gifts. Yuri woke up and saw herself sleeping beside Kyuhyun, though they're facing opposite sides. She stepped out of bed and walked to the bathroom, she washed her face and brushed her teeth. 

Minutes later, Kyuhyun heard Yuri inside the bathroom. He stepped out of the bed, still half-asleep and rushed to the bathroom just to brush with his wifey. 

"Morning" greeted his wife.

"Good morning" he greeted back.