Episode 24

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

Days had passed very fast for the Cho Family. Baby Kyuri's been with them for almost a month and a half already, and the couple's virtual marriage's been a year now. 

This virtual show was meant to end, but this doesn't mean that it will not be considered as memories. The Arabian Couple just showed us the virtual family life of the young couples and the modern families.

But what will happen if all of this ends?

 

~~~

 

It was a very sunny Monday and Yuri woke up early to accompany baby Kyuri to the Day care Center. 

"Come on" she said, carrying the baby who's already wide awake, unlike his Appa who's still sleeping soundly.

She combed her hair and tied it up with a pink ponytail. After pony tailing her hair, she then moved to the kitchen to cook herself a breakfast. She let Baby Kyuri play in the living room first while she's preparing their food.

Moments later, Kyuhyun stepped down the stairs and greeted his wifey and his baby.

"Good morning!" he said, kissing the baby's cheeks.

"Good morning" he waved to Yuri and she waved back at him.

"I will accompany Baby Kyuri to the Day care okay?" she said to Kyuhyun while spreading the peanut butter on her bread.

"Okay, you want me to come with you?" Kyuhyun asked.

"It's okay, I will go straight to the SM Building, I still have a recording to do" Yuri replied, Kyuhyun nodded.

"Okay, Ryeowook hyung called anyway, he said we still have a sched" he reported and Yuri nodded.

 

~~~

 

The couple then had gone separate ways, Yuri dropped by the Day Care Center while Kyuhyun went to the SM Building to talk to SMEnt CEO, Lee Sooman.

First to know was Yuri's side. When they arrived at the center using SNSD's private van, the people welcomed them with a very warm smiles.

"Good morning Ms. Yuri" greeted the teachers, Yuri bowed back to them while holding her baby's hand.

"Here is Kyuri's classroom" they were led by the teacher inside the room.

"Hm, Kyuri's classroom!" Kyuri happily pointed at the room, Yuri and the teacher chuckled together.

"Is it?" Yuri asked the baby and he nodded in respond.

"Kyuri's been with us for almost a year already, he'll be in Kindergarten soon" reported the teacher.

They arrived at the classroom and Yuri let the baby enter it by himself. At first she thought that the baby would cry, but when she checked him out he's just sitting on his seat, quiet and behaved.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"I was really surprised. My mom said that when I was a child, I would cry everytime she leaves me at a day care or at my Auntie's. But when I saw Baby Kyuri, I was ashamed" I laughed.

(End of POV)

 

"Bye baby!" she said, waving from outside and Kyuri just waved back at her.

"Ahh he's so cute" Yuri smiled as she left.

Kyuhyun on the other hand was also busy talking to the big boss. Luckily he passed by him in the hallways of SMEnt building, and he's not quite busy 'cause he had the time to talk with him. There were greetings and small talks, but Kyuhyun showed no nervousness 'cause he knows that Sooman will give him his favor.

"Can I borrow your helicopter? Like for a ride only?" he asked him.

"One ride?" LSM asked.

"Yeah" he nodded.

"For Yuri?" added LSM, Kyuhyun nodded again.

"Sure! But I have to deduct that to your salary" LSM joked, making both of them laugh.

"Okay, deal!" Kyuhyun said.

"Are you sure? Heli's gas is quite expensive" LSM continued to mock Kyuhyun, trying to scare him with the expenses. But Kyuhyun won't buy it.

"Okay" he nodded.

"No, I'm only joking! Your manager already talked to me, and I think I should at least give this favor to you" LSM said, Kyuhyun then felt the excitement.

"For real?" he asked, confirming. Mr. Lee nodded but Kyuhyun repeated it, Mr. Lee responded the second time.

"Just take good care of the Heli!" he reminded him, Kyuhyun punched his fist in the air and even shook hands with the big boss.

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"Actually I was really scared that time. I mean, LSM is really really strict. But I was really happy 'cause he allowed me to borrow his Helicopter, which is very unusual and unexpected" I said.

(End of POV)

 

The husband went back to the SUJU dorm to report this great news to his hyungs. Of course they were jealous, especially Leeteuk and Kangin who both didn't have the chance to do that to their wifeys.

"You're so unfair!" Leeteuk whined.

"It's okay for me, 'cause I don't have that money back then!" Kangin added, everyone laughed.

"But I need one more guy to go with me. Who is willing to help me pay for it" Kyuhyun said.

"Ehhh! Just tell us if you don't have money maknae!" Donghae laughed.

"Ani, 'cause it's only the three of us" Kyuhyun added.

"I'll go!" Sungmin then volunteered.

"Really hyung?" Kyuhyun's eyes widened up.

"Yeah, I also want to experience it!" Sungmin replied.

"Great, it's settled then" Kyuhyun clapped his hands together.

 

~~~

 

Later that night, Yuri and Kyuhyun both went home safe and sound. They were now relaxing on the couch after that very hectic schedule they had. Baby Kyuri's not with them for he's with his real family, Yuri then realized somethings.

"I wonder what would happen after this" she said.

"What do you mean?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I mean, after WGM, are we going to go separate ways?" she asked.

"Probably" the husband nodded.

"Ahh, Baby Kyuri's going to stay with us for only about a month already" she said, hugging the pillow.

"Yeah, I will surely miss him" Kyuhyun answered.

Doing this reality talk pushes the couple to think about the future. About what will happen after WGM. About everything about them. 

You couldn't remove the fact that they stayed together for almost a year, and of course gained something from it. Friendship? Or maybe more than that.