Episode 7

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

The girls were busy preparing for a live performance to be held at KBS Studio when Hyoyeon pulled Yoona and Yuri to a corner.

"Soooo, what now?" she asked.

"We played a game and we had a bet, he lost so I need to think of a dare, what would it be?" Yuri said.

"How about our plan no. 2?" Yoona asked.

"Wait, if you ask him that as a dare, then it would not be sincere. I mean, he would do it because you dare him to" Hyoyeon explained.

Then it become silent. The silence was broken when the PDs called for them.

 

~~~

 

After performing, Yuri and the others immediately stepped into the van and went to their next schedule. In the middle of chit-chatting about today's performance, Yuri's phone vibrated.

"Yuri-sshi, I almost forgot, what is your dare to me?"

--Kyuhyun (Hubby)

Hyoyeon saw Kyuhyun's contact name and she teasingly looked at Yuri.

"Yah, when did you change his name into hubby?" Hyoyeon joked.

"I did not change it, I just added it" Yuri defended.

"Aisshh, in denial" Tiffany whispered.

Then all of them giggled.

"Ah, Hyoyeon unnie, he's asking about the dare" Yuri said.

"Chincha? Then tell him to clean up our dorm, right girls?" Hyoyeon answered.

"I thought you don't want that" Yoona pouted.

"I changed my mind, just continue plan 2 by that dare" Hyoyeon said.

"Aishhh" Yuri and Yoona hit Hyoyeon's head.

 

~~~

 

1 message from Yuri (Wifey)

"Yah! Kyuhyun-ah, since when did you call Yuri, wifey?" Leeteuk shouted.

"Since we got married?" Kyuhyun sarcastically replied.

The other members laugh that made Leeteuk to be embarassed because of him.

"Our evil maknae is finally learning how to be a hubby" Leeteuk joked.

"Hehehe hyung, very funny" Kyuhyun said.

After he sarcastically joked with his hyung, Kyuhyun sat on the couch and read the message.

"Kyuhyun-sshi, SNSD wants to meet you again, would you go to our dorm later?"

--Yuri (Wifey)

Kyuhyun sat up and walked to his room. Inside, he saw his Sungmin hyung relaxing and reading a book while lying on the bed.

"Hyung, I'm going out, want to come?" he asked.

"I'm sure you're going to Yuri-ah, just go alone I don't want to bother you guys" Sungmin said.

"But I don't want to go alone" Kyuhyun insisted.

"Then go with Leeteuk hyung" Sungmin said.

"Fine, I'll go alone" Kyuhyun poutedd.

Kyuhyun tried his best to hide his nervousness. Instead, he bursted it out by looking at the mirror and do some facial expressions.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"It's so obvious, he's nervous" Taeyeon said.

(End of POV)

 

When he cooled down, Kyuhyun brought out his phone and called hie wife.

"Neh? Annyeonghaseyo"  Yuri greeted.

"Yuri-sshi, I'm heading to your dorm now" Kyuhyun said.

"What? Now?!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Neh" Kyuhyun replied.

"Arasso"  Yuri said.

"Neh, take care Yuri-sshi" Kyuhyun said.

"Neh you too"  Yuri replied.

SNSD knowing that Kyuhyun will come, became excited all of a sudden.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun pushed the doorbell outside the girls' dorm and waited for it to open. After a few buzz of the bell, Taeyeon opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo" she bowed.

"Annyeong" Kyuhyun replied.

He bowed at the girls as soon as he saw them. He was rubbing his hands together, trying to keep himself cool.

"Kyuhyun oppa, we heard that you lost the game you played with Yuri and you promised a dare, right?" Yoona asked.

"Neh" Kyuhyun replied.

"We, SNSD, decided what would be the dare" Sunny said.

"SNSD? Why?" Kyuhyun asked.

"We want to help Yuri to decide, she's so soft to you that she can't decide what to dare you" Hyoyeon explained.

"Oh chincha?" Kyuhyun said.

"Neh" the girls nodded in unison.

"Can I know what it is?" Kyuhyun said.

"Your dare is . . ." Seohyun said.

Then the girls imitated a drum roll sound.

"Be Yuri's slave for a day" the girls cheered.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Wahhh, you made him a slave? Oh kamsahamnida" Eunhyuk bowed.

"Neh" Sunny bowed as well.

Then everyone laughed.

"Kyuhyun as a slave? Now that is something, we hyungs want to thank you" Sungmin said.

"You guys are bullying Kyuhyun-sshi" Taeyeon said.

"It's our chance, because off cam he's the bully" Sungmin said.

Then everyone laughed.

(End of POV)

 

"Okay, I can do that" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Okay then it's settled, we girls still have something to do with our very own individual schedules so to both of you good luck!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Neh" Kyuhyun and Yuri said in chorus.

After the girls left, an awkward moment suddenly filled the room.

"Gosh, it's my first time to be embarassed because of my girls" Yuri said.

"Chincha?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yeah, I remember during Seohyun's WGM times, I used to tease them but now, they're teasing me" Yuri explained.

"Yeah me too! Right now, hyung is also in WGM, with Sora-sshi. I used to , now I am also in the same boat as him" Kyuhyun said.

"Ah right, but Kyuhyun-sshi, you're my slave today right?" Yuri changed topic.

"Neh" Kyuhyun replied.

"What should we do, slave?" Yuri said in a joke way.

"Shall we go out?" Kyuhyun asked back.

"Hmmm, I wanted to buy an album" Yuri said.

"Album?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Neh, would you mind accompanying me to an album store?" Yuri asked.

"Sure" Kyuhyun replied.

It was 0% awkwardness inside the car, for the two were comfortable talking with each other.

"So what would Kyuhyun-sshi likes when he got married?" Yuri asked.

"Uhmm, good house, I guess that's the first thing to consider then a swimming pool" Kyuhyun said.

"Swimming pool?" Yuri asked.

"Neh, because Yuri-sshi likes swimming right?" Kyuhyun said.

"Neh" Yuri blushed.

"What else?" she added.

Kyuhyun raised his chin up, thinking of something else. 

"To have children of course" Kyuhyun said.

Yuri's eyes grew bigger. 

"That, is something that is hard" she said.

"Waeyo?" Kyuhyun laughed.

"Because having children is a big responsiblity, that's what my mom always tells me" Yuri said.

"Ahh okay" Kyuhyun nodded.

Suddenly, Yuri noticed that they already passed by her favorite store. The car couldn't turn back because it's a one way road, so the couple decided to walk.

While walking, they continued their conversation abot marriage.

"What do you think is the best place to build a house?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I think a hill, because it's windy and the view is nice" Yuri answered.

"Chincha? I thought so too!" Kyuhyun replied.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"It's seems like you're comfortable to talk about marriage with Kyuhyun?" 

"Uh neh, I just feel like asking him questions about it"

(End of POV)

 

"Can I know what album are you looking for?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Ani, ganchaneyo" Yuri said.

"Aniyo, just tell me so I can help you look for it" Kyuhyun said.

"Arasso, I'm looking for Mr. Simple and A-Cha" Yuri said.

"Chinchayo? I can always give you one" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Aniyo, I want to buy it on my own" Yuri insisted.

Yuri searched all the way the very back of the shelf. There she found the Mr. Simple album where Kyuhyun was the one on the cover.

"Aishh, they're hiding your picture behind the others, how can people see how cool my hubby is if they're doing this" Yuri joked.

"Hehehe" Kyuhyun giggled.

Yuri held it it and searched for more.

"Are you still searching for more?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Ani, just looking around" Yuri said.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun's eyes passed by this shelf that contains SNSD's The Boys Album. He stopped in front of it and grabbed one copy.

"Oh, Yuri-sshi it's your Album, if you're buying Mr. Simple, then I'm going to buy this" he said.

"Chincha? Oh gomawo" Yuri said.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"They can always have that, just ask for some copies from Manager oppa" Taeyeon said.

"Neh" Yesung agreed.

"But it's much sweeter because you bought it with your money and not just for free" Sunny explained.

"Neh" the studio audience agreed.

(End of POV)

 

People started to stare at them when they paid at the cashier. Fans recognized them and was really surprised to see the couple buying album together.

"Kamsahamnida" they bowed at the fans who wished to take picture with them.

After a while, the crowd started to get thicker. The security team of the store helped them passed the group of people. Also, while riding the van, the two flashed a smile and waved their hands to their fans outside.

"I wonder what do you look like" Kyuhyun changed topic.

Kyuhyun ripped the plastic covering of the album and opened it. Yuri was confident about her picture for Kyuhyun saw how it was done but Kyuhyun shyly covered his eyes when Yuri looked at his pictures.

"Kyeopta, I like Funky styles" she said.

"Chincha? Then I'll ask Mr. Producer to do funky style again in the next album" he joked.

"Hehe" Yuri giggled.

The couple, while waiting to arrive at their dorms took a nap together. Yuri's head was leaning against the window, while Kyuhyun almost leaning on Yuri's shoulder.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Aigooo, what a moment" Eunhyuk said.

"Sleeping moments are so romantic" Sunny said.

(End of POV)

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"What do you think of the dare?" 

"It's fun, I mean, Yuri-sshi will be my master for a day, I know I am used to be being the master, but I'll try my best to be a servant" 

"Are you happy she bought your album?" 

"Of course, I never thought that she would go to a store just to buy our album, and she even searched for the album which got me on the cover" 

(End of POV)

 

(Yuri's POV)

"What do you think of the dare?" 

"It'll be exciting, that's for sure"

"Are you happy he bought you're album?" 

"Neh, chincha, chincha gomawopda Kyuhyun-sshi, now I'm sure that we sold 1 copy"

(End of POV)