Episode 6

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

MNet Countdown, SNSD's Comeback Stage

SNSD was preparing for their comeback stage when Kyuhyun together with Sungmin, Yesung and Ryeowook, decided to visit them. He surprised his wifey when he came to visit them in their waiting room.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Kyuhyun bowed.

"Annyeong" the girls said in chorus.

"Yuri-sshi, just wanna ask if, I can ask you out after this performance?" Kyuhyun asked.

Yuri slightly giggled and laughed but nodded in agreement afterwards. Kyuhyun waved at her and went back to their room. 

The wife after waving goodbye to her hubby talked to Yoona and Hyoyeon. 

"So what happened?" Yoona asked.

Yuri shook her head.

"He did not notice your new look?" Hyoyeon said.

Then Yuri nodded.

"Aissh, so what did he say?" Hyoyeon added.

"He is asking me out on a date" Yuri said.

"Asa, this is a good chance for us to do our 3 plans, you have to do the first plan" Hyoyeon said.

Then Yuri and Yoona giggled.

"Yah, are you sure?" Yoona said.

"Of course, we have to do it, Yuri-ah don't forget our plan" Hyoyeon said.

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"Did you not notice Yuri's new look for their new album?" 

"Of course I did, but it will be awkward if I tell it her" 

"Did you not think that maybe she'll like that you'll compliment her?"

"Chincha? Ahh I thought so too, also she's wearing short shorts, I wanted to lend her my jacket again but she'll be uncomfortable if I did that so, I really wanted to tell her that she looks pretty, but I'm shy" 

(End of POV)

 

(Yuri's POV)

"Did you get sulked when he did not notice you're look?" 

"Neh, a little"

I pouted my lips.

(End of POV)

 

Then the girls prepared for their stage, and performed.

[http://youtu.be/oXajffXqndw]

While performing, Kyuhyun looked at the screen and watch his wife sing. Moments there, the camera focused on Yuri's face, the other members teased Kyuhyun while he blushed a little.

Kyuhyun focused more on Yuri's part than the others, while Sungmin, Yesung and Ryeowook were imitating the girls.

After the performance, Kyuhyun immediately walked out of the building and went to his and Yuri's favorite cafe. He was nervous and unsure on what should he do but became calm when Yuri called him. 

"Should I call him?" she said.

"Of course" Yoona said.

Then she jumped many times before dialling. She cleared before getting on the phone.

"Hello?" she said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yuri-sshi, so good you called, I'm here at our favorite cafe" Kyuhyun said.

"Gurae? Arasso" Yuri said.

Hyoyeon and Yoona curiously looked at her.

"What did he say?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Nothing, he just told me meet him at our favorite cafe" Yuri said.

"Just that? Did not even say "I missed you"?" Hyoyeon joked.

Then Yoona and Hyoyeon .

"Yah!" Yuri said.

"Just continue with our plan" Hyoyeon said.

"But---" Yuri said.

"No more buts, it's just 2 hours, it's not a day" Hyoyeon said.

Then Yuri thought for a while, then nodded.

"Arasso" Yuri said.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, these girls" Yesung said.

"Yoona and Hyoyeon were one of the stubborn members in our group, they influenced all of us even our maknae" Taeyeon said.

"Poor Kyuhyun, he deserves it" Eunhyuk said.

Then everyone laughed.

(End of POV)

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun waited patiently for Yuri. He sits down, looks outside, sits down and looks outside. 2 hours had passed and Kyuhyun was still there. Hyoyeon, Yoona and Yuri came out from the van and were surprised to see Kyuhyun still sitting there.

"Oh, he really waited for you" Hyoyeon said.

Then Yuri was hiding behind Hyoyeon but Yoona pushed her in front.

"Kyuhyun-sshi's fans will kill me for sure. I'll kill you two if my name will be on headlines tomorrow; "SNSD's Yuri, made Super Junior's Kyuhyun waited for 2 hours, Kyuhyun's fans waited outside SNSD's building," ahhh I'm really dead" Yuri joked.

Yoona and Hyoyeon laughed with what Yuri had said.

"Uljima, Sones will protect you, right Sones?" Yoona asked.

"Go" Hyoyeon said.

Yuri was already in front of the cafe when Hyoyeon and Yoona left behind her. She looked to her back but saw that her two friends disappeared. She turned again and saw Kyuhyun opening the door for her.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Yuri bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Kyuhyun bowed as well.

"I'm sorry I'm late" Yuri bowed again.

"It's okay" Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun let his wife to sit comfortably on the chair while he sat on his right after. They ordered something to eat before continuing. Kyuhyun ordered a cup of capuccino and a slice of cheesecake while Yuri ordered an orange juice and a slice of choco cake.

"Ah, Kyuhyun-sshi, why are you at MNet a while ago?" Yuri asked.

"Oh, I want to watch Yuri-sshi perform" Kyuhyun said.

"Oh chincha? Kamsahamnida" Yuri said.

"Yuri-sshi, is very pretty while performing" Kyuhyun complimented.

"Oh really? Kamsahamnida" Yuri replied.

"But, I wanted to cover you with my jacket" Kyuhyun pouted.

"Bwo?" Yuri slightly laughed.

"Because Yuri-sshi, is wearing short shorts again" Kyuhyun laughed as well.

"Ahhh, but what do you think of our song?" Yuri asked.

"Cool and y, especially the girl's bring the boys out, I wanna dance right now, naega ikkeureo julkae come out" Kyuhyun said imitating Yuri's rap.

Then Yuri laughed because Kyuhyun looks so cute while imitating her.

"My voice is not like that" she said.

Then Kyuhyun chuckled with his own dorkiness.

"Gundae Kyuhyun-sshi, may I know why did you ask me out?" Yuri curiously asked.

"Ah, deh, Leeteuk hyung is inviting you over to our dorm, he said he wanted you to meet your brothers-in-law" Kyuhyun said.

"Chincha? Oh deh, I also want to visit Super Junior oppas" Yuri said.

"Then it's settled" Kyuhyun said.

After eating, Kyuhyun lent his long sleeve cardigan to Yuri so that she'll not feel cold, they rode the van to reach the Super Junior dorm.

 

~~~

 

Yuri looked outside the window and saw the other Super Junior members waiting.

"Whoa, they're already waiting outside" Yuri said.

Kyuhyun stepped out the van first then opened the door for Yuri, he held her hand and helped her to step out of the van.

"Aigooo, such a princess our dongsaenggie" Leeteuk said engulfing Yuri with a big hug.

"Leeteuk oppa" Yuri hugged.

Then the other members greeted and welcomed her.

"Hana, deul, set~" Leeteuk started.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are Super Juni-OR" they said in chorus.

"Welcome to Super Junior's dorm, sis-in-law" Ryeowook welcomed.

"Kamsahamnida" Yuri bowed.

"C'mon it's cold outside, let's go in" Leeteuk offered.

 

~~~

 

The guys all went back to their proper places, Shindong, Ryeowook and Sungmin were in the kitchen cooking, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Donghae inside their room and Leeteuk and Yesung were with Kyuhyun and Yuri.

"Welcomed to our dorm, Yuri-ah" Leeteuk said.

"It's quiet messy but you know, guys are living here" Yesung added.

Yesung moved closer to Yuri, but Kyuhyun blocked him.

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"Why did you block Yesung?" 

"Uh deh, uhm, honestly, I saw a lot in the internet that Yuri-sshi and Yesung hyung were paired up and they were really close so---" 

"Paired up? As in loveteam?"

"Neh" 

"Are you jealous?" 

"Hmmmmm, a little I guess" 

(End of POV)

 

"Yah! Why are you blocking me to your wifey" Yesung asked.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"He's just protecting his wife" Taeyeon said.

"Aigoo, can't a brother-in-law just talk to his sis-in-law?" Yesung said.

"Are you really close with Yuri?" Sunny asked.

"A little" Yesung replied.

(End of POV)

 

"Hyung, you are already handsome" Kyuhyun said.

"Mworago?" Yesung laughed.

"Saranghae hyung-ah" Kyuhyun hugged Yesung.

"Yah! You're disgusting" Yesung said.

Moments later, Leeteuk called them over from the living room. Kyuhyun fixed the part of the couch where Yuri's going to sit before he let her. Yesung, who was about to sit beside Yuri was blocked by Kyuhyun once again.

"Hyung, what are the rules if we have guest?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Arasso, I can't believe you're telling that to me, you're not even following it" Yesung whined.

In the end, Yesung sat on the carpet laid on the ground.

After a while Ryeowook, Shindong, and Sungmin served the food. They cooked a lot of food for Yuri, while the others were in their rooms. 

"I hope you enjoy the food, Yuri-ah" Ryeowook said.

"Kamsahamnida, Ryeowook oppa" Yuri said.

Then Ryeowook sat beside Yesung, all Super Junior members were sitting on the carpet while Kyuhyun and Yuri on the comfortable couch.

"You don't need to be formal to me oppas, because we already know each other for many years" Yuri said.

"Neh, I still remember the first time Shindong and I visited you in your dorm" Leeteuk said.

"Neh" Yuri replied.

"Would you like some of these?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Ani. I want that" Yuri pointed at the food she wants.

Then Kyuhyun served it for her, he placed the food on Yuri's bowl using a serving chopsticks. 

"Kamsahamnida" Yuri slightly laughed.

The members were laughing at the show on the television when Kyuhyun thought of a great idea.

"Ah Yuri-sshi, you want to see my room?" he invited.

"Ahem" Sungmin cleared his throat.

"I mean Sungmin-hyung and my room?" Kyuhyun changed.

"Oh can I?" Yuri asked.

Then Kyuhyun stood up to accompany his wife. He led her towards his and Sungmin's room.

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, not so fast, you should respect our Yuri, okay?" Eunhyuk shouted.

"Don't know what you're talking about hyung" Kyuhyun shouted back.

Then all of them laughed. Kyuhyun opened the door for Yuri.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"What will they do in a room together-alone?" Taeyeon asked.

"Noooooo" Sunny added.

Then everyone laughed.

(End of POV)

 

Inside the room, Kyuhyun let Yuri to sit comfortably at the side of his bed. 

"Do you play games?" he asked.

"Games?" Yuri asked.

"Neh, like starcraft and warcraft?" Kyuhyun said.

"Aniyo" Yuri shook her head.

"Waeyo? It's fun" Kyuhyun said.

"I don't know how to play" Yuri responded.

"Arasso, I'll teach you" Kyuhyun added.

While Kyuhyun was assembling the PS2, Yuri looked around the room.

"Whoaa eepeonida" she said.

"Kamsahamnida, Sungmin hyung really keeps this place clean, although I keep it dirty" Kyuhyun said.

"Aisshhh, bad Kyuhyun-sshi, I dislike messy rooms and things" Yuri said.

"Arasso, I'll clean my room from now on" Kyuhyun said.

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"What did you feel when Yuri told you she hates messy things?" 

"A little embarrassed and upset, but it motivates me to change, because my wifey told me to be clean, I'll do it for Yuri-sshi" 

(End of POV)

 

"Two beds?" Yuri asked.

"Neh, what do you expect, me and Sungmin hyung sleeping in one bed?" Kyuhyun joked.

"Neh, many netizens thought you guys are a couple" Yuri said.

"Hehe, but I'm straight, maybe Sungmin hyung is the feminine one" Kyuhyun added.

Then Kyuhyun sat beside her and gave her a controller.

"You'll be player 1 and I'll be player 2" he said.

Kyuhyun taught her how to start the game, then he taught her the controls for the game.

"This button, press it if you want to go up, and the opposite if down . . ." he explained.

Yuri was listening very carefully, focusing on the buttons and learning new techniques.

Their game started and Kyuhyun was getting easy on Yuri, but as time passed by Yuri had adjusted with the game and could control it on her own. In the end, she defeated Game Master Gyu.

"Wah, I won the game" she raised her hands.

"Aisshhh I lost" Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun placed his hands on his forehead while Yuri slightly tapped his back.

"Ganchanayo" Yuri joked.

Then they both laughed.

"I'm just getting easy on you, let's repeat the game" Kyuhyun said.

"Arasso, but whoever loses it must do whatever the winner told the loser to do, okay?" Yuri said.

Kyuhyun thought for a while, then nodded and shook each other's hands.

"Deal" Kyuhyun said.

The two had their round 2, but it's still Yuri who won the game.

"I won again" Yuri said.

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"Did you lose in purpose? Or you really lose?" 

"I lose on purpose, because I wanted Yuri-sshi to really win the game" 

(End of POV)

 

"Arasso, what do you want me to do?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Uhmm, I'll think about it first" Yuri said.

"Aniya, you must tell it to me now" Kyuhyun said.

"Aniya, I'll think about it first" Yuri insisted.

"Arasso" Kyuhyun nodded.

The two continued some friendly battles with some illegal tricks. Yuri was covering his eyes, while the hubby tickles his wife. A few more moments, Shindong entered the room with some snacks.

"What are you two doing?" he asked.

"Playing hyung" Kyuhyun replied.

"Can I join?" Shindong asked.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"Did you feel bothered when Shindong entered the room?" 

"Aniyo, it's fine, for me, really" 

(End of POV)

 

Kyuhyun was about to say no but Yuri spoke first before him.

"Neh" Yuri nodded.

"Kyuhyun are you gonna say no?" Shindong asked Kyuhyun.

"No" Kyuhyun said.

"I told you you're gonna say no" Shindong joked.

Then Yuri laughed. 

"Hyung, Yuri-sshi wants to dare you to a battle" Kyuhyun said.

"Chincha? Okay then, let's play Yuri" Shindong said.

"But what's the prize?" Shindong added.

"Prize?" Yuri asked.

"There's no motivation of winning without prize, so what would I get if I win?" Shindong asked.

"Hmm, gonna dance" Yuri answered.

"Then? Gonna dance what?" Shindong asked.

"The Boys" Yuri replied.

Then they laughed but agreed. The game started and Kyuhyun was helping Yuri to press the buttons while Shindong was all by himself.

"Yah! Sungmin-ah help me press the buttons too!" Shindong shouted.

"Go there" Kyuhyun said.

The couple's bond was tested by the game. Their cooperation and understanding, patience and teamwork. Because of these, Yuri won the game.

"Whoaa, Yuri-ah, are you game addict?" Shindong asked.

"Aniyo, I just learned just a moment ago" Yuri said.

"Oh chincha? That's much scarier" Shindong joked.

"Don't get scared of me, I'm just a beginner with these games" Yuri joked.

Kyuhyun handed Yuri a glass of water and let her drink it.

"Oh Yuri-ah, Shindong oppa will keep his promise so I'll dance" Shindong said.

"Bwo hyung? Oppa?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Don't get jealous, I'm just saying oppa as an elder brother arasso? I ain't stealing somebody's wife, I am not that kind of person" Shindong kept on talking.

"Hyung, you're really funny" Kyuhyun said.

Then Yuri laughed as well. Shindong took a deep breathe before dancing, he was about to dance but he stopped and spoke.

"Would you help clean this up first?" Shindong said.

Then Kyuhyun helped him clear off the place.

"Okay, here it goes" Shindong said.

"Girls' bring the boys out, I wanna dance right now, make 'em show how the girls get down..." Shindong imitated Yuri.

"Wawww" Yuri and Kyuhyun clapped their hands. The other members also entered the room after hearing Kyuhyun and Yuri's laugh.

"Hyung, the room is just a small space, why are you all here?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Just wanna see how things are working here" Leeteuk said.

"Yuri just defeated me on a game that's what happened" Shindong said.

"Chincha? Ohh Yuri-ah must be good, are you game addict too?" Leeteuk asked.

"Aniyo, Kyuhyun-sshi just taught me a while ago" Yuri said.

"Oh, that's why, you know Kyuhyun is a game addict so beware" Leeteuk said.

"Chincha? But why did you lose a while ago?" Yuri joked.

"What? Kyuhyun lost?" Leeteuk joked as well.

Kyuhyun secretly glared at Leeteuk that made him wanting to leave.

"Arasso, I'll leave" Leeteuk said.

Then he left the room. Yuri stood up and fixed herself. 

"Maybe we should start cleaning?" she said.

"Okay" Kyuhyun nodded.

Yuri stretches out her arms to Kyuhyun and helped him to stand up. 

"Jamkkaman" Kyuhyun said.

He grabbed a rubber and turned Yuri around, he ponytailed her hair personally.

"Yah..." Yuri said.

After ponytailing her hair, Yuri looked at the mirror and sees if it's fine.

"Whoaa, Kyuhyun-sshi must be a stylist" she joked.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"Are you really this industrious?" 

"Ahh, not really, neh, I am a little lazy, but I want to make an impression to Kyuhyun-sshi" 

"But are you really willing to clean up the place?" 

"Neh, of course, I wanted to help since I am in someone else's house"

"What did you feel when Kyuhyun ponytailed your hair?" 

"Happy, because we were like, you know Spring Waltz? When they guy ponytailed the hair of the girl while riding the motor? It's like that, but the difference is we're not riding a motorcycle" 

(End of POV)

 

Yuri fixed the pillows while Kyuhyun laid the bedsheet properly. Then, they de-assembles the PS2, they turned off the television and dusted it off.

"Where should I place this?" Yuri asked.

"Ahh, just place it there beside the main control" Kyuhyun said.

"Arasso" Yuri said.

 

~~~

 

Yuri and Kyuhyun rested for 5 minutes before saying good bye to the each other.

"We have to go, I still have schedule" Yuri said.

"Okay, Yuri-sshi has been busy lately so you need to go now" Leeteuk said.

"Neh, thanks for everything" Yuri bowed.

"Neh" the other members said in chorus.

Then Kyuhyun led Yuri to the door, while accompanying Kyuhyun and Yuri talked a bit.

"So what do you think of hyungs?" he asked.

"Oh, they're kind and fine, Leeteuk and Shindong oppas, I already met them when we first moved in our dorm, while Eunhyuk and Yesung oppas, I met them during our radio programs, while Siwon and Donghae and you of course, during SPAO promotions" Yuri said.

"Oh chincha?" Kyuhyun said.

"Leeteuk oppa, he's not only the eldest in Super Junior but also big brother for SNSD" Yuri said.

"Really?" Kyuhyn continued to ask.

"Yeah" Yuri nodded.

 

~~~

 

Yuri stepped into the van already, she waved at Kyuhyun as the van moves forward, then Kyuhyun was waving at her until the van was gone, then he went back to their dorm and continued to hang out with his hyungs. While Yuri was busy with their very hectic schedule.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"I'm still thankful that even though we are busy with our new album, I can still hang out with my husband, and I was stress-relieved when I play with brother-in-laws, so I'm really happy" 

(End of POV)

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"Oh I wish we could have more time together, I mean because of our different schedules, she have to go fast, but I'm still happy that I was able to teach her what I'm good at, so still worth today" 

(End of POV)