Episode 5

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

Yuri was still wandering in her dreamland when Taeyeon awaken her.

"Yuri-ah, wake up now, we still have schedule" she said.

The wife opened her eyes but covered her face with a pillow that pissed Taeyeon off. The leader grabbed it and threw it away.

"Yah! Wake up now!" she yelled, half-laughing.

Taeyeon pulled Yuri up to a sitting position. Yuri rubbed her eyes as she tries to get herself together.

"Arasso" she said.

"Your husband is here" Taeyeon said.

"Bwo?! Chincha?" Yuri suddenly became alive.

Then Yuri rushed to the bathroom while Taeyeon couldn't stop laughing.

"Yah! I'm just kidding! See you're awake" the leader said.

"Aisshhh unnie!" Yuri said.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"It's kinda annoying because Taeyeon unnie used the reason my husband is there just to wake me up, I really rushed to the bathroom just to wash my face, I really want to look good in front of Kyuhyun-sshi, I mean I don't even know what I look like everytime I woke up in the morning, only Taeyeon unnie knows" 

(End of POV)

 

Yuri went to the living room and there she laid again.

"YAH! Kwon Yuri" Taeyeon shouted.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Yuri-ah, usually she's the first one to wake up but now she is the last one to get up, so I thought maybe she's really tired" Taeyeon said.

"Neh, it's obvious, after her photoshoot she had mission with Kyuhyun-ah, and they even rode public bus, so I think she's really tired" Sungmin said.

(End of POV)

 

While pulling herself up, Yuri got a message from her hubby. 

"Yuri-sshi, Good morning, are you awake?" 

--Kyuhyun

Tiffany saw the message and leaked it to the other members.

"Whoaa, Yuri's husband texted her" Tiffany shouted.

The girls was surprised and giggled at Yuri. 

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"It's my first time to send a message for somebody early in the morning, like "Good Morning" and such, but Sungmin hyung pushed me to, he scolded at me and told me "Go on and text your wife." I am still sleeping but he really shook me hard just to tell me to text Yuri-sshi" 

(End of POV)

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Hwaa, you really did that?" Sunny said in shock.

"Neh, I just wanna teach Kyuhyun how to melt girl's heart" Sungmin said.

(End of POV)

 

Yuri replied as soon as she can.

"Neh, Kyuhyun-sshi, how about you are you awake?" 

--Yuri

Tiffany also saw Yuri's reply and laughed so hard about it.

"Yah! Why did you ask him if he's awake, of course he is, how can he text you if he's not" she said.

Then Yuri laughed and covered her face because of embarassment.

"Arasso, I am just nervous unnie, eottokhae?" Yuri said shaking.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae laughed after seeing Yuri's message.

"Maybe she's nervous" Donghae said.

Then Kyuhyun ate a chip before loking on his phone.

"What should we do now? What's a good thing to do?" he said.

"Ahh, how about amusement park?" Donghae replied.

"Park?" the hubby doubted.

"Neh, I know someone from a park, my uncle's friend works there. I can have you free ride tickets" mocked Donghae.

"Oh chincha? That's great, wait should I prepare something too?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Mind and strength" Eunhyuk joked while passing by.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun said.

"You should also do what they do in dramas" Shindong joined the conversation.

"Yes, like when you enter the horror booth then Yuri-sshi is scared she'll suddenly hug you and scream" Donghae stood up and demonstrate.

"Bingo, Donghae-ah is right" Shindong agreed.

Kyuhyun laughed along with Donghae and Shindong, he also blushed by their suggestion.

"Isn't that cliche already?" he said.

"Ani, it's still helpful" Donghae came back to his seat.

"Any other suggestions?" 

"Ice skating rink" Ryeowook suddenly spoke from nowhere.

"Yeah that's cool" Kyuhyun nodded.

"Yeah, let's rent it for a night then let's decorate it" Yesung joined the conversation as well.

"Yes, Yesung is right, I think she would be touched by it" Siwon said.

Then the boys all agreed.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun, after their taping, went to an ice skate rink with Ryeowook, Sungmin and Yesung. 

"Whoaaa" Ryeowook groaned.

Kyuhyun looked around and was satisfied.

"Yah, this is where they had their performance right?" Yesung asked.

"Uh neh, the "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Ryeowook said imitating SNSD's Oh!

[http://youtu.be/ZTZEfhJ1CZg, this is the ice skate rink]

"It's soooooo huuge" Yesung said.

"I can't believe you're renting this out" Ryeowook said.

Then they walked to the office where the owner of the rink is. Inside, Kyuhyun greeted politely.

"Anneonghaseyo" he bowed.

There, he saw the owner with his daughter. The little girl suddenly squealed and shouted, the owner thought there is something wrong.

"Appa, it's Kyuhyun of Super Junior" the little girl said.

"Ahh annyeonghaseyo" Kyuhyun bowed.

"Can I help you?" the owner asked.

"Neh, I would like to rent the skate rink for an event" he said.

"Oh chincha? Well it's so huge, can you use the whole of it?" the owner asked.

"Uh, I think we'll only rent out the half-part. It's just something for my wife" he said.

"Neh appa, Yuri of SNSD is his wife" the little girl said.

"Oh, how did you know?" the hubby asked in surprise.

"Then what do we get in exchange?" the owner asked.

"Appa, I want their album" the girl pleaded.

"Arasso, then I guess you have to pay me half of the half of the price since my daughter likes you and you're a special guest" the owner said.

"Chincha?" Kyuhyun smiled.

"Appa~" the little girl whispered to her dad.

Yesung, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were already talking about it when the owner laughed.

"Kyuhyun-sshi, my daughter wants you to take a picture with her" the owner said.

"Uh deh" Kyuhyun said.

The husband, for his wife, granted the little girls' wish and took picture with her.

"1,2,3" Ryeowook counted.

After the picture taking, Kyuhyun bowed at them and as a gift, he brought out 2 autographed albums of Super Junior.

"Uh last night the members signed this for you, they thought it should stand as a gift" he said.

Then the owner got it and gave it to his daughter.

"Kamsahamnida" Kyuhyun bowed for the last time.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook went to the market and bought some foods and decorations. They meticulously chose everything.

"I think I'm broke" the hubby whined.

"Don't worry  I'll pay for these just worry about the rent" Ryeowook said.

"Chincha?" Kyuhyun's eyes grew bigger.

"Neh" Ryeowook nodded.

Kyuhyun jumped and hugged Ryeowook out of happiness.

 

~~~

 

At the ice skate rink

The skating rink was closed to the public by the certain time Kyuhyun requested for. 

"Even though it's only half it's still big" Ryeowook complained.

Then Shindong, Donghae and Eunhyuk came to help Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

"The rink is so huge, maybe we should just make some small stage, there" Eunhyuk suggested.

"Yeah hyung, that's cool" Kyuhyun agreed.

So, they decided to make a small stage in the middle. Shindong and Donghae were in-charge of making the small stage, Kyuyun and Eunhyuk in designing it, while Ryeowook was in-charge of the foods and snacks.

"Hyung, maybe we should place a banner" Donghae said.

"What banner?" Shindong asked.

"Like "Yuri is my pretty wife"" Donghae suggested.

"Neh" Kyuhyun blushed.

While Shindong was making the small stage, Donghae did the banner.

Everything was finished after an hour and a half. They did it as fast as he can.

"Whoaaaa" 

They were all surprised with the outcome of their hardwork. They did their group hug and handshake.

"Thanks hyungs" the hubby thanked his hyungs.

Kyuhyun looked at his watch and saw it's almost 3 in the afternoon.

"Yah, we're not yet eating lunch" he said.

"Neh, it's still early, let's eat lunch first" Eunhyuk said.

They closed the rink and ate lunch in the afternoon.

 

~~~

 

6 in the evening

The girls watched their parts from their music video filming. 

"Wahhhh" the girls all reacted.

After finalizing everything, they all nodded in satisfaction and did their SoShi bond.

"Good job girls" Taeyeon cheered them up.

"Okay that's a wrap, thanks for your hardwork" the director bowed at them.

The girls were at ease because their music video is now done. They hugged each other and thanked the production team. The girls were interviewed for a moment for their special behind-the-scenes footage.

After the interview their manager came and told Yuri that Kyuhyun left a message. Yuri looked at the phone and read it.

"Yuri-sshi, please meet me in front of the Lotte World" 

--Kyuhyun

"Lotte World? Waeyo are we going skating?" Yuri excitingly asked.

"Jamkkaman I want to have a memory, Seohyunnie, please take a picture for me" Yuri said.

Then Seohyun grabbed her phone and took a picture of her. Seohyun didn't stop there, instead she secretly sent it to Kyuhyun.

 

Yuri immediately said goodbye to everyone and stepped into the van.

The wife arrived at the Lotte World after 20 minutes, she couldn't see a single person skating on the rink. Her eyes grew bigger when she saw Kyuhyun waiting with flowers on his hands. She covered while walking towards her husband. 

"Yuri-sshi" Kyuhyun waved.

But Yuri his behind him so he held her hand from his back and turned around to face her.

"Annyeong Kyuhyun-sshi" Yuri said.

"I have a surprise for you but you have to close your eyes" Kyuhyun gave her the flowers and smiled.

"What is it?" Yuri took the flowers and smiled back.

"It's a surprise" the hubby cleared out.

The hubby brought out a handkerchief and covered his wife's eyes. He held both of her hands and slowly walked towards the ice skating rink. 

Kyuhyun counted to three first before removing her eye cover.

"Yuri is my pretty wife" Yuri read it.

The shy wife covered with both of her hands, she blushed after reading it. Then Kyuhyun remembered the message sent to him by her.

"Uh Yuri-sshi, I remembered the picture you sent me, I like it" Kyuhyun said.

"What picture?" Yuri asked with a confused look.

"This" Kyuhyun showed her.

"Aisshh that maknae, maybe she sent that. I asked her to take a picture of me, I didn't know she would send it to you" Yuri shyly said.

Suddenly Kyuhyun held her hands and pulled her inside the rink. 

"Yuri-sshi, this is the result of Super Junior power" he proudly said.

"Oh" Yuri said pouting her lower lip.

"Super Junior power because my hyungs help me with this one, Ryeowook hyung even cooked some snacks" he added.

"Oh chincha? Kamsahamnida" Yuri bowed.

Then a staff gave them the skating blades, Kyuhyun put a pair of skating blades on Yuri's feet.

"Oh kamsa Kyuhyun-sshi" the wife thanked.

Kyuhyun sat beside her and wore his skating blades. Yuri waited for him, and while doing so she kicked her feet back and forth, like a kid playing with his feet.

"Yuri-sshi, should we go there at the small stage?" Kyuhyun pointed at the stage.

"Uh deh" Yuri nodded.

While skating towards the stage, Yuri almost lost balance so Kyuhyun had to hold her hand and skate together.

"Shindong-hyung, Eunhyuk-hyung, Donghae-hyung and Ryeowook-hyung did this, they helped me" Kyuhyun explained.

"Oh chincha? Maybe I should thank my brothers-in-law" Yuri laughed.

The two sat on the stage and rested for a while. Yuri who came from her schedule was still tired though, and Kyuhyun understands it.

"Yuri-sshi, do you remember your "Oh!" performance here?" he started the conversation.

"Uh neh" Yuri nodded.

"Could you dance and sing for me?" he requested.

"Bwo?" Yuri yelled of shockness.

"Dance for me, just once" the hubby's voice became soft all of a sudden.

"Eottokhae? The blades" Yuri said pointing at her blades.

Kyuhyun skated to his wife and removed her blades, Yuri couldn't do anything but to stand up and to dance in the middle of the stage.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oppareul Saranghae

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Manhi, manhi hae

Sujeubeuni jebal utji mayo

Jinshimini nollijido marayo

Then Yuri stopped singing and dancing because she noticed that Kyuhyun was recording it.

"Yah! Are you taping it?" she asked.

"Ani, I'm texting" Kyuhyun denied.

"Yah!" Yuri jumped off the stage and chase Kyuhyun.

But Kyuhyun was wearing blades so he can skate fast, while Yuri was running after him. Yuri knelt down on the floor and dugged her face on her thighs, she was embarassed.

"Arasso I will not tape it" Kyuhyun said.

Then he helped Yuri to stand up and embraced her. She was still covering her face.

"You're having fun, right?" Yuri slightly hit Kyuhyun's chest. 

The other SNSD members suddenly came and pretended to be just passing by.

"Oh Yuri-ah, Kyuhyun-sshi" Taeyeon said.

"Oh unnie" Yuri said.

"Whoaaa oppa such a romantic date" the others said.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Are you really just passing by?" Yesung asked.

"Good thing you asked, we planned it, we just pretended we're just passing by" Taeyeon said.

Then everyone laughed.

(End of POV)

 

The girls also joined in the KyuRi's date. 

"Whoaa it's so nice here unnie" Yoona said.

Then they start to play around while Yuri and Kyuhyun were  also playing with them although Kyuhyun was not comfortable for he is surrounded by girls. At the side, Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon were talking with each other.

"Yah, Yuri-ah is he treating you well?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Of course he is" Yuri said.

"He needs to, because I'll kill him if he hurts you" Yoona joked.

"But I think we should make a plan" Hyoyeon said.

"What plan?" Yoona said.

"We should test him if he really cares for Yuri-ah. 3 tests, if he passed it all then he is good" Hyoyeon said.

"What should we do?" Yoona said.

"Unnie-ah I'm nervous about this" Yuri said.

"Ani don't be nervous" Hyoyeon said.

"We should make him wait for you, told him that you're going to meet him, be late for alsmot 2 hours or whatever, he's true to you if he waits for you" Hyoyeon said.

"Unnie isn't that too cheesy and old fashioned?" Yoona asked.

"Ani, that's a good way to prove it" Hyoyeon said.

"Aisshh, I don't think that would work" Yuri said.

"Why not? Don't be such a negative person Yuri-ah" Hyoyeon said.

"Alright second one, uhmm, we should make him do household" Yoona giggled.

Yuri slightly hit Yoona's arms.

"What?" Yoona said.

"Isn't that too much?" Yuri asked.

"Ani, it's simplest way to prove it" Yoona said.

 Then Hyoyeon agreed. Yoona noted it on her phone while the wife looked at it. 

"Last one" Hyoyeon asked.

Yoona was about to answer but Kyuhyun suddenly came.

"Yah!" Yoona suddenly kept her phone. 

"Yuri-sshi, our manager came and told me we have schedule, I have to go" Kyuhyun said.

"Neh" Yuri bowed.

"But Yuri-sshi, did you like my present?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Neh, I like it" Yuri said.

Kyuhyun left after a while, the staff of the rink came and cleaned up the place, the girls bowed at the staff and thanked them.

"Thanks for your hardwork" the girls bowed.

"Neh" the staff answered.

Then the girls all went to their van and come home.

"Kyuhyun-sshi's gift to Yuri-ah is like our Congratulatory Party" Taeyeon said.

"Neh, since we finished our music video" Tiffany happily replied.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"What do you think of Kyuhyun's surprise for you?" 

"Uh deh, it was so fun *suddenly gets excited* I really like it, Kyuhyun-sshi must have prepared a lot since he rented out half of the rink, it must be expensive so even though it's just half the rink I still appreciate it" 

Suddenly I giggled and blushed, I covered my face trying to hide it.

(End of POV)

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"Do you feel happy now?" 

"Honestly, I am not. I'm still thinking ahhh my savings are gone, hehehe but it's worth it since Yuri-sshi is happy and I also made sisters-in-law happy so I'm good, it's all worth it" 

(End of POV)