Episode 17

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

Disneyland, USA

Before going to rehearsals, Lee Sooman allowed his artists to relax and enjoy Disney. Super Junior members excluding Kyuhyun enjoyed the Disney together, while the maknae was with his wifey.

"Ahhhh, so relaxing, so good Kyuhyun is not here!" cheered Yesung.

"I know right hyung" agreed Donghae.

"Why are you so afraid of Kyuhyun?" asked Sungmin.

"He always bully us hyung!" Ryeowook pouted.

"He'll change for sure, now that he's married and to say it's Kwon Yuri" Leeteuk said.

"We all know Yuri is also a prankster!" Sooyoung appeared out of nowhere.

"Let's go, Super Generation is going to have some fun!" all of them cheered.

 

~~~

 

"Waaahhh Disney really is beautiful" Yuri smiled.

"I know right? You want to buy some cotton candy?" asked Kyuhyun while pointing at the vendor.

"Sure, let's go" Yuri nodded.

While walking, the two were talking about their performance for the concert.

"SM PD-niim was asking me if I should do a special stage with Yunho oppa" Yuri reported.

"What?! No, hubby disapproves it!" Kyuhyun reacted.

Yuri shyly covered her face and was embarassed with Kyuhyun's loud voice, people even started to look at them.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because I disapprove it!" Kyuhyun whined.

Yuri slightly hit Kyuhyun's arm and laughed.

"Yah, you're the first one to hit me and I'm letting it go because you're my wifey" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Whatever! Anyway, what if it was Mr. Lee who asked me to do the special number?" Yuri mocked.

"I'll oppose it!" Kyuhyun still fought on.

Then a moment of silence hit the two of them, until the wife spoke again.

"What about you? You have a special song with Seohyunnie" Yuri pouted.

"Ah that? That's nothing, PD-niim just pushed me to it" Kyuhyun said.

"Yah, you're unfair!" Yuri said.

"What? I'm just saying"

"Yeah, you're just saying that you can have a special stage with other girls while I can't with my sunbae" Yuri sulked.

"Ani, I'm just saying I'm jealous" 

Yuri looked at Kyuhyun and blushed. She covered her face again and bent down.

"Are you okay?" worried the hubby.

"Neh, stop mocking me" Yuri said.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Aww, I hate Kyuhyun. He's slowly melting Black Pearl's heart" Taeyeon said.

"Me too!" Yesung and Eunhyuk said in chorus.

(End of POV)

 

The couple continued to have their date at the amusement park. They rode many rides together, the hubby even complained about the rides being easy to ride.

"I'm not scared at all!" Kyuhyun proudly said.

"Really?!"

Then, they ate colored cotton candies, the wife got pink while the husband bought blue. Kyuhyun fed Yuri with his blue cotton candies while walking while Yuri decided not to share hers.

"Yah, can I have one bite?" Kyuhyun pleaded.

"No" Yuri shook her head.

Kyuhyun pouted as he tried to get Yuri's cotton candy.

"Arasso, I'll feed you"

Yuri got a big piece and pushed it through Kyuhyun's mouth, she laughed in excitement.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun laughed as well.

After eating and pranking each other, the couple moved on seeing their hoobaes on their way.

"Oh look EXO" Yuri pointed.

Kyuhyun looked closely and confirmed it was them.

"Should we bother them?" he asked.

"Let's not, it looks like they're having fun" Yuri smiled.

They were about to leave when Suho, EXO-K's leader and Baekhyun, EXO-K's lead vocals waved at Yuri.

"Sunbae!"

Yuri waved back at them but Kyuhyun just looked. After flashing a smile at their handsome hoobaes, the couple walked to more rides. They even watched the parade of popular Disney characters.

"Take a picture" Yuri said trying to take a selca of her and Kyuhyun with the parade behind them.

"Smile!"

Click! Yuri set the picture as her mobile wallpaper fastly. 

"Send it to me" 

Kyuhyun brought out his phone and waited. As soon as he got it, Kyuhyun placed it as his wallpaper as well.

"Kyeopta" he said.

"Where are we going next?" Yuri asked.

"Hmmm, let's rest? You must be tired" Kyuhyun suggested.

"Okay" Yuri nodded.

The couple sat on a empty bench near a fountain and rested for a while. Yuri kicked her feet on the ground and swayed it back and forth while Kyuhyun on the other hand, was planning something. He was secretly texting using his phone and smirked, he looked at Yuri and smiled.

"What?" Yuri wondered.

"What?" Kyuhyun curled his eyebrows.

"I know that smile" 

"What smile?"

"Come on" Yuri tugged his sleeve.

"Nothing" Kyuhyun shook his head.

Yuri stopped asking questions that made Kyuhyun happy. Moments later a group of guys stood in front of them. Yuri looked up and saw it was the group of guys they saw a moment ago, E-X-O.

"Ooh?" she said.

"Sunbae, Kyuhyun hyung prepared something for you" Baekhyun reported.

Then the guys started singing their song "What is love." Kyuhyun was scratching his head and was smiling at the same time while his hoobaes sing. After the song, the guys bowed and clapped their hands.

"Gomawo guys, thanks a lot" Yuri waved her hands at them.

"Anytime sunbae" Chanyeol said.

"Thanks for your service guys, you may go! Salute!" Kyuhyun said like a boss.

"Salute!" the rookies saluted back.

"Yah, you're bullying the new guys" 

"No I'm not"

"Anyway, what's that for?" Yuri asked.

"It was their idea, not mine" Kyuhyun denied.

"Chincha? Oohhh okay" Yuri nodded.

Tick-tock, tick-tock. It suddenly became awkward. But Kyuhyun suddenly chuckled.

"I shouldn't have just ask them" he said, laughing.

"Why? It's cool" Yuri replied, trying to stop him from laughing.

"I know, their voices are awesome" Kyuhyun changed topic.

"We just became comfortable with each other now we're awkward again" Yuri said.

"Mian" Kyuhyun faced his other side, avoiding Yuri's stares.

Then, he looked at his wife again with a smile.

"Where should we go next?" he asked.

"Look at that" Yuri said, pointing at the Mickey Mouse store.

She pulled her hubby towards the shop and browsed around it. From a corner, she saw headbands that has ribbon on top of it, just like Minnie Mouse's headband. 

"How do I look?" she asked her hubby while wearing the pink head dress.

"Waahhhh, you look cute" Kyuhyun giggled.

Yuri the ribbon above her head and was carried away by it.

"I want to buy this" she said.

But the hubby snatched the headband from her head and walked to the cashier, to pay. Yuri went back to the stall of head bands and grabed another one, but this time color blue. She hid behind Kyuhyun and secretly placed it in his head.

"Waahh kyeopta" she said facing him.

"Please add this as well" she added to the cashier.

"Just wear it" Yuri said.

After paying, Yuri wore her pink ribbon headband while Kyuhyun was dying to remove the blue mouse's ears headband from his head but his wifey won't let him. In the end, Kyuhyun got used to it and was able to walk comfortably. 

"Ohhh ice cream" Yuri yelled.

Kyuhyun pulled Yuri this time and they walked towards the ice cream vendor. They bought two ice creams, chocolate for Yuri and vanilla for Kyuhyun. 

They ate their ice cream while wandering around the place, they also watched a small children's play from a theatre and experienced 3D gaming at a high-technology room.