Episode 11

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

Yuri woke up and knew that she's sleeping on the bed, she looked around and noticed that her husband was not there. She walked downstairs and saw him watching television.

"Annyeong~" she greeted.

"Good Morning~" her husband greeted back. 

"Where did you sleep yesterday?" she asked.

"Oh on the bed side. I can't sleep beside you, I'm not used to" Kyuhyun said.

"Ahh, I arrived first right?" she asked.

"Neh, I arrived last night. Sora-sshi gave me a cake. I wanted to eat with you but I saw you sleeping already" Kyuhyun said.

"Chincha? Sora-sshi is really kind" Yuri crossed her arms.

Yuri walked towards the kitchen and was about to get a drink when she remembered something.

"Oh, the girls were asking, when will we have out house party?" she asked, leaning her hands on the counter table.

"Right, when should we?" Kyuhyun stood up and walked to his wife.

"How about tomorrow?" Yuri asked.

"We have schedule until next week, SJ-M would be in Taiwan for promotions" Kyuhyun reported.

Yuri just bit her lips, trying to hide her sulkiness.

"But we can still do it on your birthday" Kyuhyun happily reported.

"Chincha?" Yuri was enlightened.

"Neh" Kyuhyun said.

Yuri turned to her back and was really happy. She continued to drink and to watch television with Kyuhyun. They did nothing the whole day but watch the television, eat, watch the television, and receive calls from their managers.

It was an empty schedule for both of them. Yuri was still waiting for "Fashion King's" producers to call, while Kyuhyun was excited for their Taiwan promotions.

The two finally felt tired after watching 3 movies continuously. Yuri walked up the bedroom first, she laid on the bed and easily fallen asleep. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, turned off the television and followed his wife upstairs. He saw her lying on the bed, sleeping soundly so he laid beside her and sleep as well.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Ahhh, first bed scene of this couple, so sweet" Sunny said.

"Yeah, bed scenes make me puke, but I guess this two don't" Yesung said. 

(End of POV)

 

~~~

 

The next day

Kyuhyun woke up before Yuri, he crawled out of the bed and immediately took a shower. After washing himself, Kyuhyun knelt down to Yuri's eye level and wanted to wake her up. But he's effort was not wasted when Yuri woke up by herself.

"Neh?" she asked.

"Uhmm Yuri-sshi, I'm going now, I still have to go to Taiwan. Manager hyung called me already and told me to meet them at the SM Office" Kyuhyun reported.

"Chincha? Arasso, just be careful" Yuri sat up.

She placed her hair behind her earlobes and tried to open her eyes. She stopped and was surprised when Kyuhyun suddenly kissed her cheeks.

After the short kiss, Kyuhyun shyly walked away and went to the kitchen.

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"I want to keep the reason a secret. I don't want anybody to know the reason why I kissed my wife" *Evil Stare*

(End of POV)

 

(Yuri's POV)

"Shock, like O__O"

(End of POV)

 

(Hosts' POV)

*Speechless*

*Focusing straight to the screen and the show*

(End of POV)

 

Yuri crawled out of the bed, stepped downstairs and saw Kyuhyun making breakfast. She stood beside him and helped him cook. 

Yuri grabbed some glass and poured it with milk. She drank it and left some around . The husband noticed it so he gave her a towel.

"You want souvenirs?" he asked.

"Chincha? You'll buy me some?" Yuri replied, not in the mood.

"Neh, Henry and Zhaomi always go with me whenever we have time" Kyuhyun added while flipping the egg.

"Gundae, Yuri-sshi are you sure you're okay here?" Kyuhyun worryingly asked.

"Neh" Yuri said.

"I can always tell manager hyung to cancel" Kyuhyun joked.

"Are you kidding? You're digging your own grave" Yuri chuckled.

"You smiled. Yuri-sshi, you're pretty when you smile so don't forget to smile" Kyuhyun complimented.

"Aisshh" Yuri smirked.

Yuri sat on the chair behind the counter table and waited for the food. Then, the husband served his special breakfast menu to his wife. It was not a quite meal for the couple were laughing while eating.

"I'm just curious, did you encounter fans asking questions that you can hardly answer?" Yuri started.

"Yeah, like impossible to answer" Kyuhyun nodded.

"Me, sometimes but not that many" Yuri said.

"Well you know, we love our fans, I love my fans so I'll do anything for them" Kyuhyun said.

"What if someone asked you about me?" Yuri said.

"About you? About what?" Kyuhyun curiously asked.

"Like what do you think of me as a-a-a wife?" Yuri shyly answered.

"Uhmm, I'll answer them truthfully. Yuri-sshi is the best wife ever" Kyuhyun smiled.

"Aisshh" Yuri blushed.

 

(Hosts' POV)

*Still speechless*

Yesung almost puked. Sungmin and Eunhyuk looked at each other, Sunny, Taeyeon and Sooyoung focusing on the screen.

(End of POV)

 

" *burp* I'm full" Kyuhyun said.

Yuri giggled after hearing her husband's burp. 

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun walked downstairs wearing dark blue t-shirt, denim jeans and sunglasses. Yuri wiped her wet hands and took a look at her husband. She chuckled seeing how simple Kyuhyun's style was.

"What do you think?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"Uhmm, I am casted on a Fashion inspire melodrama show and I think you look cool" Yuri said forming a camera using her hands.

"Kamsahamnida" Kyuhyun bowed 90 degrees.

Yuri accompanied Kyuhyun to the front door and waved at him.

"Be careful" she shouted.

All of a sudden, Kyuhyun kissed her cheeks once again. Yuri stuttered.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"That's 2nd time now" Yesung suddenly shouted.

Then everyone looked at Yesung and laughed.

(End of POV)

 

Kyuhyun left while waving his hands to Yuri. He stepped into the van, his manager sent to him. 

"Goodbye" Kyuhyun glanced once again.

"Hm" Yuri nodded.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Wow, just like real married couple, so sweet" Sooyoung said.

"Yeah, and it's like Kyuhyun doesn't want to leave, he kept on glancing at Yuri" Sunny added.

(End of POV)

 

After a lot of glancing and goodbyes, Kyuhyun finally left. Yuri went back inside and packed her things.

"Aigoo, I'm all alone in this house" she said.

"It's just a minute and I missed him already" Yuri whispered.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Wait, what did she said? It's so low I can't hear" Sunny said.

"Let's just look at the subtitle" Taeyeon said.

Then they all looked and when they knew what she said, Sunny, Taeyeon and Sooyoung squealed, while Eunhyuk, Yesung and Sungmin blushed.

"Oh my, I hope I have a wife like her" Sungmin said.

"I'm so lucky. I got YulSung shippers" Yesung proudly said.

"Aishh, but Kyuhyun's more lucky. He's the husband duh~" Eunhyuk contrasted.

Then everyone laughed and agreed.

(End of POV)

 

After fixing her clothes, she took a shower and changed her clothes for her schedule. She was heading to the SBS Building for her story conference with the other crew of "Fashion King."