Episode 23

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

The family took a break in some restaurant that offers Kiddie Meals. After that tiring and breathe-taking photo shoot with the Tiger, the family decided to full their stomachs for a while.

"Where should we go next?" Yuri asked her hubby while munching her healthy burger.

"How about the Zoo Playground?" Kyuhyun suggested.

"Okay. Oh wait! I saw a store there, we should buy some souveneirs" the wifey said, placing her hair behind her earlobes.

"Okay" Kyuhyun nodded.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"This is how real family works. Especially to the young couple ones, right?" Taeyeon said.

"Yes, it's always the Wifey who's into souveneirs" Sunny added.

"Yes and the husbands to buy it!" Sungmin protested, as if he's the husband.

Everyone laughed while Sunny just punched Sungmin's arm, as if she's the wife.

(End of POV)

 

After eating, the family continued to browse around the place. Baby Kyuri happily jumped and stomped his way to their destination, with Kyuhyun holding his right hand and Yuri on the other.

The family passed by the monkey's habitats and huge cages, Baby Kyuri was really entertained with the monkeys that play around the cage. He even tried to feed it with the bread he had in his hands but the couple immediately stopped him.

"No Baby, you should not feed the animals" Yuri said, dusting of Baby Kyuri's hands. 

"He's really naughty" Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah, just like Kyuhyun-sshi" Yuri joked, both of them laughed.

As said, the family went to the gift shop Yuri mentioned a while ago. They entered it happily while the staff greeted them with a big smile. Kyuhyun was carrying Baby Kyuri while they look around the store, Yuri took the time to choose by herself. 

"Wow kyeopta!" she said, fascinated by the chibi animal stuff toy.

"Omma! Go Baby, call for omma!" he said, teaching Baby Kyuri to call for Yuri, and the baby did just the same.

"Omma!"

Yuri looked back to where they were and waved her hands at them, the Hubby and the baby walked closer to her.

"What are you doing omma?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Kyuri-ah, what's this?" Yuri showed the baby a chibi stuff toy that looks like an elephant..

"Elephant" the baby replied, Yuri clapped in rejoice.

"Witty!" Kyuhyun and Yuri cheered in unison, they both laughed.

 

~~~

 

There's nothing left in the zoo that they're not yet done doing. They tried everything and enjoyed all the attractions. 

"Kyuri-ah did you have fun?" asked the hubby while the baby nodded with a smile, a big smile.

"Good!" Yuri kissed the baby's cheeks. 

Later on, the couple got tired from all those walking and sight-seeing, so they rested and sat on an open bench near the Zoo Park. Kyuhyun was still carrying the baby and didn't feel any pain at all. He likes carrying the lightweight child.

"This is so fun" Yuri said, opening the new bought bottle of water.

"Yeah" Kyuhyun nodded.

Yuri was about to feed the Baby with the bread but when she checked on him, he's already sleeping on Kyuhyun's shoulder. 

"He's asleep" Yuri said, fixing the baby's cute little hair.

"I think we should go home now, the baby's tired" Kyuhyun said.

And so, the couple gathered all the left energy in them and went home happily. Yuri opened the car door for Kyuhyun and let him put the baby on the passenger's seat at the back. He slowly laid the lower part of the baby's body and slowly leaned his head on the soft couch.

After placing the baby inside, the couple followed on and stepped inside. The husband started the car and drove back to their little house.

On their way there, the couple still used their last minute energies and talked about their next vacation.

"We should go to the Lotte World" Yuri suggested.

"I think we should go to Namsan" Kyuhyun smiled, but Yuri shook her head. Kyuhyun leaned his left elbow on the car door and let his right hand control the wheel.

"How about----overseas?" Yuri said it slowly, trying not to surprise her hubby. But Kyuhyun was still shocked with the idea, he even scratched his head.

"Wait---I know someone who could help us" he suddenly said.

"Chincha? Oh, then are we good?" 

"I'll try to ask first" 

The wifey nodded, patient about the husband's decision. Well, going overseas is not a joke. Even if it's just for a vacation.

 

~~~

 

Yuri looked at her watch and knew it's already 6 in the evening. They went home early, yet she felt like she's very tired. More tired than doing 3 shows in just a day.

"So tiring!" she said while unclicking her seatbelt.

But in an unexpected happening, rain started to fall. Slowly getting stronger, so the couple hurried to get inside their house.

"Wait, let me get the umbrella" Kyuhyun said, going out first.

He stepped out of the car, covering himself with his jacket. He walked to the back of the car to get the umbrella inside the trunk. He got it as fast as he can, but the rain just won't stop and continued to fall from the sky.

He ran to Yuri's side of the car and opened the door for her, he was assisting her. Yuri then took the baby from the passenger's seat and carried him without waking him up. Kyuhyun was still covering them with the umbrella.

"Faster!" Yuri already ran from the parking lot to the house door, her husband then followed her.

When they reached the door, Yuri helped Kyuhyun to dry himself up by shaking off his coat with one hand. Kyuhyun on the other hand, fished out a towel from his coat and wiped Yuri's wet hair.

They did not hesitate to go inside and rushed upstairs to change their clothes. All of us know that Mothers would prioritize their children first, right? Just like Yuri who laid the baby first on the bed and let him sleep first before changing her clothes. 

"Are you not going to change your clothes?" Kyuhyun asked Yuri who's busy patting the baby's stomach so he could sleep tightly.

"After you" she replied.

"No, you go first" Kyuhyun pleased, but Yuri shook her head.

"No, you go on first"

"Yul-ah, come on!" Kyuhyun pulled Yuri's arm but she fought back and chuckled.

"One by one Kyuhyun-ah. We can't go in there together!" she mocked, Kyuhyun laughed hard.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"R-19! My gosh Yul!" Sooyoung covered her eyes, as if she's as innocent as child.

(End of POV)

 

"I understand, I'll go wash first" he said, moving inside the bathroom.

 

~~~

 

5 more minutes later, Kyuhyun stepped out of the bathroom and saw no one in the room. Only baby Kyuri who's been sleeping peacefully by himself. He dressed himself up and walked downstairs and saw Yuri sleeping on the couch, in a sitting way. 

"Yul-ah" he called for her, softly. 

"Hmm?" Yuri woke up and rubbed her eyes like a child.

"It's your turn" he said, Yuri smiled.

The wifey then walked upstairs to take a warm bath, Kyuhyun on the other hand finally thought of a good idea. He grabbed his phone from the center table and dialled some numbers. He waited for a while and after few more rings, somebody answered.

"Hello?"

"Manager! Can I talk to you?" it was his manager.

"About what?"

"Can I borrow something from Mr. Lee?" Kyuhyun said. He knew that their manager and SMEnt's CEO Lee Soo Man are very close, very very close.