Episode 12

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

December 5th, 2011

The Dangerous boys together with the SNSD members game Yuri her surprise when they sang and danced for her. They even bought a cake for her and made her blow some candles.

"So sad Kyuhyun hyung is not here" Jisoo joked.

"Yah!" Yuri hit him, knowing that he's teasing her.

"Don't worry I'm sure he has a surprise for you" Jisoo added.

"Yeah" the others added.

 

~~~

 

The husband they've been waiting for just got out from the airport and decided to go straight to their house. He was really excited to go home since he'll see his wifey again.

Inside the van, Kyuhyun couldn't stop moving. He doesn't know what to do, he's really excited. 

"Hyung-ah, are we there yet?" he asked his driver.

"We're almost there Kyuhyun-ah, just wait for a moment" the driver replied.

When they arrived, Kyuhyun immediately opened the house but did not see Yuri around. He took this opportunity to surprise her.

"Right, it's her birthday to day I forgot" he facepalmed. 

Knowing that it's Yuri's birthday, Kyuhyun thought a very bright idea. He went to the grocery store and bought something. 

"Annyeong" he bowed at the store keeper.

"Good Morning" the store keeper greeted back.

Kyuhyun moved on and shopped for the ingredients for Spaghetti. 

"I want to cook spaghetti for Yuri-sshi" Kyuhyun said.

Before going on, Kyuhyun suddenly forgot what's the other ingredient so he called Ryeowook. 

"Yoboseyo?" Ryeowook answered.

"Hyung-ah, would you come here for a moment? I wanted to surprise Yuri-sshi and cook food for her but I forgot the ingredients" Kyuhyun said.

"You're cooking? Arasso, I'll come there" Ryeowook said.

"Only Ryeowook hyung doesn't laugh everytime I'll say I'm cooking" Kyuhyun joked.

Half an hour later, Ryeowook arrived and helped Kyuhyun.

"Yah hyung, your late" Kyuhyun complained.

"What do you expect? I came from SM Building, it's miles away from here" he said.

They shopping for almost 30 minutes for they kept on fighting about the real ingredients, of course Ryeowook always wins for he knows how to cook and Kyuhyun doesn't.

After shopping, the two went back to the house and prepared everything.

"Yah Kyuhyun-ah, I thought I'll only help why is it I'm already cooking by myself?" Ryeowook scolded.

"Mian hyung" Kyuhyun said, standing up from lying on the couch.

Kyuhyun walked to the kitchen and helped Ryeowook. While waiting for the food, Kyuhyun called the others and asked for more help.

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"I promised Yuri-sshi that we'll be having a home-welcoming party on her birthday, and I want to fulfill that promise" I said.

(End of POV)

 

"Yoboseyo?" Eunhyuk on the other phone answered.

"Hyung-ah, could you tell the others to come here at our house?" Kyuhyun said.

"Whose house?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Yuri-sshi and my house" Kyuhyun replied.

"Oh, where is that? I don't know that" Eunhyuk said.

"Oh I'll text you the address, tell the other's to come too" Kyuhyn said.

"Arasso" Eunhyuk said.

After calling, Kyuhyun immediately helped Ryeowook. 

 

~~~

 

Yuri was filming The Dangerous Boys with Jessica and Jisoo when she received a phone call. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" she said with a cute voice.

"Annyeong Yuri-sshi" Yuri heard a male voice.

"Duguseyo?" she asked.

"Stalker" the voice said.

Then Yuri chuckled, she knew it was Kyuhyun just from hearing his voice.

"Chincha?" Yuri asked.

"Ani, just kidding, Kyuhyun imnida" Kyuhyun gave in.

"Oh, where are you?" Yuri asked.

"Uhmm, still here in Taiwan, mianhaeyo Yuri-sshi" Kyuhyun said.

"Ganchaneyo" Yuri said.

"Ani, Yuri-sshi can you go home now? I asked manager hyung to deliver something at home, can you check it out for me?" Kyuhyun said.

"Okay" Yuri said.

"And would you bring the others too? I have a something for them too!" Kyuhyun said.

"Chincha? Oh gomawo" Yuri said.

"No problem" Kyuhyun said.

After hanging up, Yuri went back to the girls and told them about what her husband said. 

"Can we join too?" the dangerous boys asked.

"It's okay" Yuri said.

And so, the girls and the dangerous boys rode three vans and went to Yuri's place.

"I wonder what is it, the thing Kyuhyun-sshi delivered for us?" Hyoyeon curiousedly asked.

"Let's just see" Yuri said.

 

~~~

 

Donghae, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Yesung came and saw Kyuhyun's house.

"Wahhh, this is so cool you're house is so cool" Yesung said.

"Hyung-ah, you're late" Kyuhyun scolded at them.

"Yah why did you call us anyway?" Shindong asked.

"I want your help to make a surprise home-welcoming party for Yuri-sshi" Kyuhyun said.

"Shouldn't you be the one inviting us over?" Shindong blinked.

Then Eunhyuk, Donghae and Yesung laughed.

"I know, but Yuri-sshi doesn't know I'm in Korea now, she still knows that I'm still in Taiwan" Kyuhyun explained.

"Arasso, that was very sweet of you, I hope you're like that for the past 5 years" Shindong joked.

Then they all laughed. 

They were able to clean the house even before Yuri and their guests arrived.

"Hyung-ah they're here" Kyuhyun said peeking on the window.

And so, they lined up together and waited for the door to open.

Minutes later, the door slowly opened that made Kyuhyun more excited. When Yuri fully opened the door, everyone surprised her. They threw confettis on her and sang a happy birthday song. Kyuhyun while singing was holding Yuri's birthday cake.

"Saeng-il chukha hamnida" he sang using his low-cool voice.

After the song, Yuri blew the candle but of course she wished first.

"What did you wish for?" Eunhyuk asked.

"More power to SNSD and Super Junior, and the Dangerous Boys" Yuri said.

Then they all clapped their hands. Kyuhyun walked closer to Yuri and hugged her. Everyone who saw it, started to tease them.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun moved his face closer and secretly kissed Yuri's cheeks. Yoona accidentally saw it and was surprised.

"Yah oppa, what did you just do?" she asked.

"Nothing" Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Unnie, he kissed Yuri unnie's cheek" Yoona said to Taeyeon.

"He just misses his wife Yoong-ah, nothing to worry about" Taeyeon said.

Then everyone laughed.