Chapter 2 - Intro (Seohyun)

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My wonderful readers, in the first page all of you already met our wonderful Hero Jung Yonghwa-ssi. You also met with his family and close friends. In this chapter, you’ll meet another wonderful creature. Ah, I can see you already know who is it. Yes, you’ll meet our Heroine, Seo Joohyun-ssi. Are  you curious what kind of person she is? Well, first of all she came from respectable family. Although her family wealth is not as much as the Jung family's wealth, it doesn’t mean that her family less attractive compared to the Jung family. Her family consist of awesome people. They are very humble, funny and open minded. Her parents are the  type of parent that you wish you can have. They're always lively, wise and full of life knowledge. They also always support each of their childrens' decision, always be there whenever they need them and always be the first person who catch their kids when they fall. Because of these wonderful qualities, their children always respected and loved them so much. Ah, I know all of you must be thinking about how lucky she is. Yep, it’s true. Seo Joohyun-ssi is one of lucky person in this world to have  wonderful parents and caring siblings.

As I had already mentioned, Seo Joohyun-ssi has siblings, 4 siblings to be precise and she’s the youngest one in her family. All of her siblings are very protective and always spoiled her rotten. No wonder she grew up to be a  little bit of a childish and spoiled girl. But, don’t worry dear readers. Beside that side, she’s a beautiful girl inside out. Now, are you curious about our Heroine personality? To discover it, you should read this chapter by yourself.

Today, instead waking up to her alarm sound, Seohyun woke up to her brothers' noisy voices. She slowly got up and sighed, it always like this whenever her brothers are home at the same time. Usually, her brothers rarely have a same schedule. So, whenever their schedule match, their house will be in a chaotic condition and full of noise. Well, what do you expect when you have four hyperactive and loud brothers in same house as you?.

Despite the loud noises outside her room, she just tried as best as she could to get back to her dreamland. It's not like she is not happy to have her brothers in their house. It’s just that sleep is becoming a precious and luxury thing for her, moreover when she had a lot of things on her plate. She just hoped that whatever commotion that took place out there will quiet down soon.

For the second time in this day, she woke up to noises but unlike the previous one, this noise is so soothing so she doesn’t mind being woken up to this sound. The said sound is her alarm tune on her phone  from her favorite pieces of Beethoven. Well, for normal people it must be weird to fancy a classical piece but to Seohyun, classical pieces are her way to relaxed herself with the soothing sounds of it. From her childhood moment until now, she always fancied piano and musical theater since her parents often brought her to one of the musicals plays when she was a child. Her mother is to thank for her bringing over the fondness toward piano, since she’s the one who’s taught her how to play a piano. She also fancied books, various type of books im such a way that her bedroom looked like a mini library. She also always gets teased by her brothers for her bookworm side but in the end, they are the one who always bring her to bookstore.

Seohyun sit up gently in the middle of her bed and began to remember  her schedule for today.

“I have one class in this afternoon and after that I must head to Seoul hospital to check upon my patient” Seohyun muttered softly to herself.

After that she got up and tidied her bed. She stepped to her wardrobe closet and picked out her clothes for today. She also put some necessities in  her back pack and went straight to her bathroom. Since her class would not begin until 1pm in afternoon, she had so much time in her hands right now and decided a few minutes of soaking in her tub will not hurt.

She finished her preparation in 1 hour. After that she took a double check into her bag and took last glance around her room to make sure everything was already in their place. She took her exit from her room and headed to the dining room.

In there she could find her mother and her eldest brother, Seo Jonghyun, chatting animatedly. She chuckled at their reactions when both of them talked to each other. She made her presence known to them as she greeted  her mother and her brother warmly and took her seat beside her brother. She started to pick up the food when her mother asked her about her schedule for today. Seohyun told her and Jonghyun that she has a class at 1pm, after that she’ll head to Seoul hospital to check up her patient and she’ll be back to their house approximately 10pm. Her mother reminded her to take care of her health and fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter