Chapter 8 - Thank God, I Finally Found You

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My kind readers, as you know since their fateful encounter Jung Yonghwa-ssi had been tried so hard to find his lady. He gather clues, information and helps as much as he can do. And little by little, he could gathered a specific information about his lady whereabouts. But, in the middle of his searching process another problems floating up. The hair pin that he’d been holding on is given by some random guy to his lady! And on their last event, Jung Yonghwa-ssi accidentally bumped into Seo Joohyun-ssi at Seoul hospital. But once again, she left him before he could confirm it. I know all of you must be wondering right now about what exactly Seo Joohyun-ssi relation with this Jonghyun guy? Will they finally can meet? Let’s find it together, shall we?

Yonghwa’s Apartment, Yeouido, Seoul

For the umpteenth time that day, Yonghwa had been messing up with his hair due to his frustrated feeling. It never crossed his mind that finding someone is this hard. Usually, if he want to finding something or someone in this current case, he’ll find it in the matter of the week. But, look at this case right now! It almost 2 month from their encounter but the searching process seems so futile. He hardly has a useful info to locate his lady. Yonghwa thought his last encounter with her on Seoul hospital will give him another clue. Almost everyday, whenever he has leisure time, he’ll go to the hospital and wandering around it. in hope he’ll catch a glimpse of her on hospital. However, his attempts are turn into waste. Because he never saw her anywhere in hospital. It looks like she’s just disappear into a thin air.

In other hand Eunhyuk investigation also doesn’t moved forward. Instead, the process is more like walk around the circle. The Tiffany’s refused to give another details about their client. Because it is a part of confidential issue. As an alternative the Tiffany’s suggest that they’ll return the hair pin to it’s owner in Yonghwa place. Of course this suggestion been refused fiercely by Yonghwa.

Yonghwa plopped down on his fluffy sofa and massaged his throbbing temple. He brought out the hair pin from his jeans pocket. He’d been spinning the hair pin on his hands until he stopped and stared at the initial on the back of hair pin.

‘What should I do know? It seems everything I do for me to find you is finding a dead lock’

Yonghwa closed his eyes while clutching the hair pin on his hands.

‘Although I know, it must be hard for me to find you. But, I wouldn’t give up on you! Please, wait for me, my Cinderella’

 

Yoona’s family café, Near Han Gang River

Seohyun come out of her car and do a little running to the front door of Yoona’s café. Yesterday, after Yoona drop by at her office at Dongguk University, both of them made a promise to have lunch together. The cause of promised is because their hectic schedule, so both of them didn’t have time to meet and spend time together. The last time Seohyun spend a good time with Yoona is when Yoona along with her cousins did a sleepover at Seohyun house. And it almost 1 month ago. Their hectic schedule also give a little time for themselves, let alone to chatting at their phone. Lately, Yoona been busy with her cafés due to many special days in May. Like other café owner, Yoona also prepared an event in order to celebrating that special days. For example, 5th May is a day to celebrate Children’s day. Usually, at that day the parents will do an outing with their child. They do simple things like eat at the restaurant, watching a movies in theater or just playing in the park. To celebrate it, Yoona made a special course for the children. She made a course with cute character on it. She also make sure the taste of the course will fit for the children taste. It resulted on the increasing number of their visitor and their income that day. And automatically make Yoona very busy for a whole day.

Meanwhile, Seohyun schedule is less hectic that Yoona for that month. Although in Seohyun personal opinion, her schedule is still hectic as ever. Apart from 2 big surgeries, Seohyun doesn’t has so much patient to attend. Her last patient already in healthy condition from his last surgery, so he can be discharged from hospital bed. She also doesn’t has so much class to teach. Because this month is a last month for her to lecture on her pupils. And the next month will be the start of the final exam weeks. So, that’s why both of Yoona and Seohyun decide to meet up today.

Seohyun pushed the door to Yoona’s café and get into it. She choose a small table near the window bay. She saw Yoona is talking to her one of her staff, thus Seohyun waving her hand to her. Yoona replied to her wave by smiling and nodding her head. Then, Seohyun shift her gaze to the café menus in her hand. When she busy do some choosing for their lunch, a man walk in through Yoona’s café. He using a blue navy pant with blue tie to match on. The sleeve of his shirt had been rolled up into his elbow. He’s pretty tall, maybe a one head tall from Seohyun height. From Seohyun place, she only can see his side profile which consist of fringe above his eyes, a sharp nose and full lips. He appearance quite muscular but somehow he still look lean enough. He goes straight to where Yoona is and have some talk for a while. then, the interesting happen to Seohyun. She start to remember her dreams again. The dreams that full of beautiful big brown eyes, who’s mirroring their owner concern. The strong pair of arms, who’s holding her tightly around her waist. And lastly, a full and kissable lips that longed to be kissed by her own lips. Seohyun shaking her head in order for her to clear her mind from her so called dreams.

‘Goodness Joohyun! What is wrong with you? Why you keep remembering him? Get a grip on yourself girl!’

Seohyun realize that the man eyes are landed on her direction while she’s busy scolding herself while still do some shaking head. To conceal her embarrassment, Seohyun pick up the café menus and hide her face on it. she could feel that her cheeks getting hot because of it.

‘Omo, this is so embarrassing! He must be thinking I’m a strange girl! Or maybe she caught me staring openly at him? Oh my God, Ottoke?’

Seohyun take a peek through the menus to where the man supposedly stand. Fortunately, the handsome man already left the café, so Seohyun is save from further embarrassment.

‘Thank god, he’s left already. Oh, I hope I’ll never meet or run into him ever again. Seo Joohyun you should pulled yourself together! And never again do such embarrassing thing!’

Seohyun took her time to composed herself before back to choosing their lunch menus. Yoona, who’s already done talking with the handsome man and her staff, approaching Seohyun seat. Both of them exchange a greetings before downing themselves with a bunch of chat.

Yoona has a hunch about Seohyun weird behavior. Lately, Seohyun develop a new habit. In the middle their chatting she’ll always staring off with a sigh escaping from her lips. She also has these dreamy eyes, like she had been dreaming about something. She also stop talking and mentioning about her crush! It’s so unlike Seohyun that Yoona knew. Hence, Yoona tried her best to pried out the fact from Seohyun mouth. But, the later just stared back at her with blank expression. This situation almost drive her crazy!

‘What exactly happen to her? She’s so different. When exactly she’s starting to be like this? And don’t forget about so called crush of her. She always talk about him, then suddenly she stop talking about it. Is she already accept the fact that her crush is already taken? Or she already falling in love with someone else?’

Thenceforth, out of blue Seohyun asking her a question. And successfully distracting Yoona from the train of her thought.

Four Color of Spring Hotel, Seoul

Today is the last Friday of the month. It only has one meaning on it. His family gathering on Four Color of Spring Hotel. But, today gathering has a special meaning. Today, they not only do gathering but also celebrating their old man situation. Their old man has been discharged from hospital today. Although he’s still in recovery from his latest condition, he’s healthy enough to meet and gathered with his whole family.

One by one, Yonghwa cousins have been emerged from the ballroom door. The gathering is only consist of Yonghwa family from both his parent side. The foods and the drinks strictly revised under Yoon Euna supervision, Yonghwa aunt and Yunho mother. She strictly forbade any kind of alcohol present on this gathering. It makes the majority of the man on their family groaned out loud. Well, if she can prevent his father-in-law from admitted to hospital again, then why not? She almost fainted due to shock and wariness that day, so she doesn’t has any wish to experience it again. Also, her mother-in-law almost turn into an evil witch that day. A sight that she’ll gladly never see again.

They have a heartily conversation because there’s so much thing to catch up between them. They talked in random order. From business into lifestyle or from juicy gossips into health issue. They’ve been provide with endless snacks and drinks. Also with delicious dinner courtesy of the head chef of Four Color of Spring Hotel. They also has a performance to entertain them. They take turn on requesting their favorite songs. Exactly at 10 pm, the older member of Yonghwa family choose to leave the gathering and go home. All of them bid them goodbye, before the younger ones moved the gathering place to Four Color of Spring Hotel bar. The bar been located at the top of building. With small open space and scenic panorama around them.

Yonghwa had been downed his third glass of cognac when one of his cousins slouched down into one of the seat beside him. He turn his head an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter