Chapter 12 - To Dancing To This Love Tune It’s Need You & Me, Babe

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Readers, our Seo Joohyun-ssi, with a little help from her brother, Seo Jonghyun and her sister Seo Yuri, finally realize her own feeling to our Jung Yonghwa-ssi. She also admitted to herself that unknowingly, she’s already falling head over heels for him. Despite her confusedness about an alien feeling that Jung Yonghwa-ssi evoked inside her heart makes her worried and scared, Seo Joohyun-ssi decide to embrace all of it bravely and move forward. Now, she determine to make Jung Yonghwa-ssi falling more deeper for her. What kind of trick that she has up in her sleeve? How Jung Yonghwa-ssi will react toward her plan? Then, what will happen when the bunch of his cousins knew the identity of his dearest lady? Will he be able to dodge the dreading moment between his cousins and himself? Let’s see together, guys.

JM (Jungmin)              : I heard it Yonghwa-yah. Your slipped tongue. Don’t you dare to denied it, because right now I’ve been witnessing your happy time with Dr. Seo. Well, if you confused about how I can watch it, let’s just say that I have my own ways kekeke ^__^ Just prepare yourself this weekend. We will choose the time and I will let you to choose the place. See you dongsaeng!

‘Oh, what a great way to ruin my moment here. Damn, I’m so dead this weekend!’

At that moment, Yonghwa high mood and the lovey-dovey aura that been surrounding him turn into a sour with pitch black color in it. For Yonghwa, it feels like a doomsday finally decide to come earlier than should it be. Yonghwa slumped lower on his seat, when he read the message for the nth time. Even though he knew that no matter how much he re-read that doom message, the content of the message wouldn’t change a little bit. But, well since he really hope that his eyes just playing some nasty tricks toward him, then he re-read the message over and over again. ‘Oh God, please have a mercy on me. Please spare me from the horrible scheme that my cousins been pulling off. My God, please give me your miracle so I can totally avoiding that event this weekend. Aish, is there anything I could? Am I really can’t escaping those rascals?’

From the outside, you’ll not trace any distress emotions that been marring his handsome face. But, what happen inside his brain is totally chaotic. He probably would messing up with his hair right now, if he doesn’t sitting at public place with his lady in front of him.

Seohyun, who’s been playing along with her bouquet, someway could feel Yonghwa bad mood. That’s a strangest thing about them, that they could somehow understand and reading each other mind. Like some bond that been tied around them and make them connected to each other. As you can see, Yonghwa cold façade is still intact. His turmoil been never appear in his masculine face at all, yet you can see a flash of his emotions on his bright eyes.

‘Huh, what’s wrong with Yong Oppa? Why so suddenly his happy vibes turn into the gloomy one? Is there something wrong with the business? Omo, Ottoke? I knew that he’s busy nowadays, but he still made some effort to make us meet. Ah, I’m so guilty right now. Here I am sitting peacefully in my happy state while he is in trouble. Maybe I should send him off to his office right now. But, I still missed him. I barely saw him and we just talked for awhile right no. Ottoke? Andwae, Seohyun-ah, you can’t be selfish. His office needs him right now and you also knew that his work is a part of his pride and glory. But, but I- Ah, I must be going crazy right now. Talking to myself like a mad woman. Calm down Seohyun, you knew that is inevitable and also that’s a right thing to do. Fighting Joohyun, you can do it!’

Determined to do something that she deem right, Seohyun tap Yonghwa hand a little and reach over for his finger.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” voice thick with worried and concern.

“Huh, nothing’s wrong Hyun-ah. Oppa just checking the messages”

Yonghwa, who’s recently been in his own world; because of his cousins scary message, realize that Seohyun already sensing his bad mood. He doesn’t know how, why or when that both of them pretty much like have this strange yet strong bonding. It feels like they can sensing each other feelings and also can read each other mind. Well, he know for sure that he’s not some kind of wizard or a fortuneteller who has an ability to read someone mind. He also find that in some way both him and Seohyun has another way to communicate. An unique and definitely just the both of them can understand it. Their eyes, the eye ship. They just need staring at each other eyes to know what exactly been running on their mind. By small gesture, they also knew each other intention without need to speak it out loud. Well, it pretty much weird right? And until now, Yonghwa itself can’t explain why such a things can happen to both of them.

Immediately, he corrected his sitting pose and take a good look on her face. Her expressive eyes been showing her concern toward him. It became her habit if she’s in the moment been feeling something uneasy within, that she’ll titled her head a little. Yonghwa found this habit of hers is pretty unique. Yeah, actually Yonghwa found anything she’s been do will cute or endearing. Like it’s only Seo Joohyun can do that unique habit of hers while still looking adorable.  Yonghwa tap on her cute button nose lightly and goes to assured her.

“Really, Oppa is fine Hyun-ah. Don’t worry too much”

“But, Oppa-“

“Shh, Oppa promised to you that I’ll told you if something bad happen to me”
“Promised? You should call me, okay? No matter what kind situation I’ll be in. Promised me, Oppa”

“I promised, Seo Joohyun. Are you happy now?”

“A little” Seohyun said while making a small motion with her thumb and her forefinger.

As an answer, Yonghwa give her his low laughter. The one that Seohyun will always find so y in whatever occasion they will be. It feels like it had been building some tingling sensation deep within her body. Make her want do a giggle behind her hand, just like a school girl.

They continue their pleasant over lunch meeting, until it’s time for her to get back to her station.

With heavy heart both of them bid each other goodbye and promised that they’ll find another time to meet again before this month end.

“Call me when your shift ended, okay?”

“Deh, be careful on your way back Oppa. Take a rest for awhile, don’t force yourself to work out until late at night. Also, don’t forget to do some stretching. It will makes your muscle relax from sitting too much”

“Deh, Dr. Seo; and just in case you need a prove of it, I’ll tap it into a video and send it to you”

“Well, it’s not a bad idea Oppa. I’ll wait for it”

Yonghwa chuckled at her response. He give that suggestion is just to from her doctor role but she misunderstand it and took it seriously.

‘Hmm, my cute Joohyun. Always serious and uptight, hehehe. Well, I think there’s no harm on making a little video for her right’

“Until we meet again, Hyunnie”

“Deh, Oppa. Until we meet again”

For a weeks ahead, they continue to carry on their heavy schedule. Until in one special weekend, Yonghwa decide to take another step to make Dr. Seo his. For sometimes, he keep weighing his decisions. He always think about it over and over again, contemplating so much aspect in here and there. It also make him keep restless and tossing around on his king-size bed every night that week. Make him losing a good amount of his sleep and make the certain Dr. Seo hovering around him like a mother hen. Despite his troubled face, he quite happy being pampered by Seohyun. She give him most of her attention and time. She also spoiled him so much by making him a home-made lunch box and deliver it by herself.

‘Ah, my sweet Joohyun. If you keep being like this whenever I got sick, I think I’ll nit mind to being sick all the time. Being a sick person, I could saw your pretty face almost every day. Look at your concern eyes make me hoping that maybe even a little that you really care about me. That somewhere deep down on your heart that you already feel the same way, just like me. Falling slowly to you’

Just like this afternoon, she greet him through their face-time. She said that she can’t came over to his office due to some operation that she must do. But, she promised that she’ll go over after her operations done. When he heard this, he tried to maintain his cool appearance. He look so cool about it although in inside he’s been disappoint of it. Then, when she said that she still come over after her operations, Yonghwa hold on into his urge to jump out in glee.

Actually, Seohyun also felt quite sad when she saw her schedule for today. She has 2 operation for that day. It means, her plan to visit her Yong oppa will go to waste. But, she should keep her professionalism. Her job must come first before her personal affair. So, with a resolved spirit she tried to  make some arrangement in here and there until finally she can leave sooner than the scheduled on. She keep this changes a secret until her shift come to end, then she finally told him that she still going over to his office.

At first, when she told him about the changed of their plan, she’s been startled with his nonchalant expression. She almost miss it though, his flashing disappointment look on his eyes. She smile triumphantly on the inside when she catch it on the right time.

‘So, it’s not only me who’s been longing to meet. Actually, Yong Oppa also felt the disappointment on it. Thank you Oppa, you’ve been confirmed it that you also missed me. And perhaps somehow you also have the same feeling like mine. Falling like a crazy over you’

Thus, both of them agreed to meet up on Yonghwa office. While for the next activities will decide when both of them finally meet.

They spend the night on one of Yonghwa favorite sushi restaurant, just chatting away and checking on each other daily activities. With this meeting, Yonghwa resolution has been made up. He’ll formally court Seo Joohyun and it will start it with him taking her out on their very first time date meeting.

He start to brainstorming about what things he must do on their very first date. Since he want to make this event very special for both of them. Since the first time he’s been laid his eyed on her, he knew that he want her on his life. With so many times that they’ve been spend together in each other company, Yonghwa has been firm on it. She’s really beautiful inside-out. She also came from a very good background. Her personality totally a match to him, She’s cute, witty, smart, bright, funny, caring and anything that he’d been dreaming of when he found his girlfriend-to-be. That’s why, he’s been persistent on looking for her from the very first time he found her hair pin. That also the main reason why he had a major headache right now. He must decide wisely about what will be of their first date ever. He doesn’t want to rushed a thing on her. He want her feel comfortable about the idea of him courting her openly. He doesn’t want her going into runaway from him because he had been scared her.

‘Aigo, I never knew that courting someone will be this hard! It totally make me dizzy. The worriedness and the pressure is no joke. I don’t think the pressure of being CN Holdings & Enterprise CEO could surpass this dating thingy’

After a grueling hours of searching and looking, he finally decide to do a picnic date with her.

‘I hope this picnic will turn out into a best date ever that we will have. My Almighty God, please lend me you miracle, so I can win Seo Joohyun heart and make her my girlfriend. Soon’

For a few weeks, Yonghwa been literally busy running in here and there for his plan for their first date. With the help from his trustworthy assistant slash his personal advisor, Yonghwa diligently arranged all of things that he’d been need for make his dream plan come true. He even got his hands into the tiny details of their date. First of all, after he decide the theme for their first date, Yonghwa make a list of any kind of props and thing that he’d been need of. He also make a list of which shop he must visit in order to achieved his plan. Then, the last and also the hardest part is to running all of his plan. Since the beginning of CN Holdings & Enterprise newest project, Yonghwa has been meet a tight schedule for almost everyday. He always got home by 10pm in drained of energy and ready to sleep off of his tiredness. Then, he’s been contemplating to get some help from his cousins. But, at the last minute he had been holding off himself. He’s afraid that if he asked one of his cousins to do some errands for their date, they will cause another uproar that could be ignited his parent curiosity some more. While Yonghwa himself doesn’t has a right answer to his parent question that been started by his noisy cousins ruckus. Beside that, he also want to make this date memorable for both of them. And in order to do that, he thinks he need to make the preparation by himself. Even his schedule been killing it.

So, because of the lack of his free time, Yonghwa decide to prepared himself to beg, whining and do any kind of persuasion he can think of to make his Hyung, Eunhyuk, willingly to let him off the hook. But, instead get off like he’d been planning of, he got another satisfying offer. Eunhyuk itself, offering himself to do some errand in Yonghwa place. He’ll just need to hand off his list and does a supervision for the whole plan. Yonghwa beaming in happiness when he heard Eunhyuk offer. He can’t count how lucky he is for having a hyung like him. Yonghwa keep thanking him over and over again, because he just so thankful for his helping hands. Eunhyuk just rolling his eyes and told the younger man to stop his over flowing thanks. He jokingly said to Yonghwa to bring her girlfriend in next month luncheon with him and his own wife, Hyoyeon. This remark successfully brought out Yonghwa shyness and cheek bursting smile. He said he’ll do his best to make Dr. Seo his girlfriend, so he can bring her to their monthly luncheon.

The whole preparation been running smoothly except for some time when Yonghwa being difficult with what he’d been wanting of. Since Yonghwa is such a perfectionist, he’ll make sure that he always get everything he want perfectly done. Just like he’d been planning all along. This kind of his attitude, sometimes bring him going head to head with the shop owner. Because he flatly refused any other option that been threw out to him. No matter the shop owner do, from begging until politely walk out from his plan, he’ll keep his decision stand firm. Eunhyuk just shaking his head at Yonghwa stubbornness. Working along side the young CEO for years, taught him so much about his boss personality. In the end, he still need to do some intervention between Yonghwa and the shop owner, before they literally rip each other head with their hot arguments.

After everything been settle down between the two parties, they carried all their plan into the finish line. Yonghwa, who’s been very satisfied with the progress of their date preparation, making a mental note to himself to buy something for his hyung as a little gift for his hard work.

Then, finally the time is arrive on his door. All of preparation had been done in great way. His schedule been cleared off from any kind of intrusion. The date had been set out and the place had been locked down. The last thing he must do, is asking his beautiful lady to go on to their date. This made him going into another restless nights for awhile. Until in one night, in the middle of their chat Yongwha bracing himself and gathering all of his courage to ask her out. For quite a couple of minutes, he thinks that his plan going into waste and she’ll just refused his invitation. Because she just go into silent mode until she manage a soft yes to his invitation. Yonghwa couldn’t hide his happiness been coloring his voice. He just too happy! And there’s no way that he can describing what he’s been feeling of right now. He just can promised her one thing.

“I promised you that you’ll get the best date ever in you whole life. You’ll have fun with me and making so much memorable moment. And of course I’ll not failed you and make you regret this decision of yours. See you tomorrow Hyunnie. I’ll pick you up at 8 AM, Okay? Sleep tight”

Lately, Seohyun could sensing that there’s something off with Yong Oppa. Whenever they’ve been in phone calls, he’ll just zone out. As if there’s something that been occupied his mind. She also find that Yonghwa voice getting hoarse these days. Like he’s been getting tired way past his limit. In one of rare condition between their late night phone talks, Seohyun find herself being left alone while Yonghwa just falling asleep on her.

‘Are you working too hard on yourself again Oppa? Why you always stubborn and do whatever you please on? Why you keep make me fussing about you? Don’t you know that I’m so worried right now? You just got a bad case of flu last week and right now you still coping up with your recovery. Then, you act like you already felt better and over work yourself again. Making your body went into tired state. Ah, Jung Yongwha I really hate you right now! Don’t you know is so hard on me, whenever I saw you get down because of sickness? It’s hurt a lot to see you been laying down in energy-less form on your bed. And what been hurting the most is a fact that I’m a doctor yet I can’t taking care of you. Don’t you care about my feeling Oppa? Please, get well soon my Yong Oppa’

In the end, she just cut their phone call briefly and forced him to take a rest. The next day, she’s been send over some herbal drinks, tonic, and vitamins for him to take. She also write down the dosage and a small note for him. Several hours after her package been delivered safely into his office, she got his selfie with her package in one of his hands. He also sends her a video of him been drinking off her herbal drink. Whining cutely at her that the drink taste too bitter to suit on his taste. She laughing at his complain while told him the herbal drinks are good for his health. They continue their little chat for awhile until Yonghwa said that he need to go to run some errands. They bid each other goodbye then hung up their phone calls. Even though their phone calls must be cut short due to Yonghwa schedule, she felt at ease. At least she knows that her Yong Oppa is in good condition. And for the rest of the day, you can see that Dr. Seo looking much more brighter than before.

For the past weeks, the do their daily routine wonderfully. Although sadly they can’t fulfil their promised to meet each other yet. Then, another strange things happens. Usually, despite their heavy schedule they still manage to have a chat with each other. Either through their phone calls, messages, face time or their private chat on the chat room. But, recently all of their communication session been cutting short. Yonghwa still manage to contacting her, they never really loose contact with each other, just the intensity is becoming lesser through the days. Seohyun keep thinking to herself. Whether Yonghwa is too busy to has a little chat with her. deep down she knew that he’s a very busy person. But, she still couldn’t help to feel upset about it. She’s been sulking and gloomy for a days. Somehow she still can keep up professionally with her works, although her heart been wrenching a lot.

She tried to mention it in one of their phone calls, but Yonghwa always dodge it and turn their conversation into another direction. She become more depress and frustrated than ever. She also has this scenario, theories and suspicion about Yonghwa behavior. Until her mind come into one scariest question that she ever thinking of. Is he has someone else now? Is he pursuing someone? Or is he already has a new girlfriend. These kind of questions always successfully bring her mood into the lowest level. Make her hard to sleep at night and bring out a pooling of tears into her eyes.

She tried to consulting it through Yoona and Yuri unnie. She doesn’t dare to bring up to Jonghyun, afraid that he’ll punch Yonghwa in his face just because her insecurity. Yoona suggest her to be honest with him. Told him directly about what exactly her feeling is toward him. Seohyun instantly refused Yoona “crazy idea”. There’s no way in million years that Seohyun do something crazy like that. Although she must admit it, it small voice, to Yoona that she’s been dying to know Yonghwa reason about this matter.

Yuri advice is more or less similar with Yoona crazy idea. But, since she’s her unnie, she can come up with something more subtle and less daring. Seohyun tried to applied Yuri advice on their next phone calls. But, instead having a clear answer about it, Yonghwa give her his y low laugh again and again. Making Seohyun almost rips out her own hair due to her frustration.

In the other side, Yonghwa feels really sorry toward Seohyun. He’s been doing a small mildang to her. Although he never intend to do it in the first place. It’s just the preparation on their first date been taking a toll on him. He never knew that preparing a perfect date can be this demanding. He’s not only need to give most of his attention on it, he also need to give his money, time, mind, and all of his dedication to make it as perfect as he want it to be. But, he keep pushed it through and been determine on it. He must do his best to make his magnificent Dr. Seo falling into his arms.

 While Seohyun do her best to keep on track and making it looks like she doesn’t mind a thing about it, she still failing over and over again. Then, on the magical night after her shift has been ended, Yonghwa bring up a question that make her heart do some leap on her ribcage. She though for a moments her heart beat had been stopped. Before it come to life in faster beat. She’s been shocked and froze for a minutes, before uttering her answer in small yet shy voice. She’s agree with his invitation to have their first date on this weekend. And she can’t wait to that day to arrive.

Saturday Morning, Yonghwa’s Apartment, Yeouido, Seoul

The moment his eyes been open up into the brightness of the morning sunlight, a wide smile been adorning his face. Despite his nervousness on the previous day, surprisingly he has a good sleep last night. A very good one in this week, plus he had a good dream last night with his lady looks so cheerful, radiant and bright on it. He stretch out a little before shifting up into a sitting position on slowly motion. He feels good, happy, energetic and oddly content. He thought his nerve will wrecking in any second, instead he feels so calm about it. Like this moment is most natural thing that been happen in his life. He switch on his phone and checking out his messages. He received some of encouraging text from Eunhyuk, Yoona and Shinhye Noona. Although the latter one also filled with so many colorful threat in it.

Eunhyuk Hyung          : Yonghwa-yah, fighting ahrasso? Me and my wife will be cheering on you. Don’t try so hard to win her over. Just be your charming self ^_^ Be considerate with her and be attentive to her need. Be patient and lower your pride, so you can be in same level with her. Try to walk in her pace and understand her more. Lastly, don’t stress yourself too much about preparations. Everything is under control, I already check it out by myself this morning. And enjoy your date Yong.

Yoona                         : Oppa, as your cousin and Seohyun best friend I give my blessed for you to date my precious friend. Please bear it in your mind, that my closest friend didn’t has any experience in dating area. She’s a newbie and just like I’ve been talked to you, she’s has been recovering from the one and only crush that she ever has, Leeteuk Sunbaenim. She has a good heart with unique personality. And that’s why I always told you that you’ll be a perfect match for each other. I believe on you that you’ll take a good care of my friend. I also knew that you must made a special date for her ^__^ Don’t worry too much, Oppa. Just enjoyed the moment.

Shinhye Noona           : Yah, you rascal! Listen to me, don’t be too nervous okay? It will doing no good for you. in the end your date will end up into a disaster. You already doing a wonderful job by preparing the date as beautifully as you can. I know that Dr. Seo will totally love anything you’ve done. Although I couldn’t understand how come she fall for a brat like you. Just be yourself, Yonghwa-yah. Not the cold and untouchable kid that people have known, but the warm and thoughtful Yonghwa that me and our family known. Be a true Busan Namja and treat her right. Because if you make her cry or if I heard you do something stupid to her, I swear I’ll hunt you down.

Right after he read all of encourage message, that been sent down to him including Shinhye message that been full of threats, a shiver running down through his spine. Trust his Noona to send that kind of message on the big day of his. He re-read all of his message for quite some times. Through those message he could felt their sincere heart, concern and support. Little by little he could felt their energy seeping through his body. Building up his courage, confident and improved his calmness. Content with the warm message that he’s been received, he get up from his gigantic bed, make up his whole room and going straight to the bathroom door. He decide to make this day is most memorable experience even for him and also his angel, Dr. Seo

Seohyun’s Family House, Gangnam, Seoul

Since the moment her alarm gone off, Seohyun instantly flee out of her bed like being struck with a thunderbolt. But she still managed to meticulously tucking and making her bed. Then, she proceed to make up her messy room.

The moment Yonghwa been asked her to go on a date with him, she’s been trying so hard to bottling up her excitement. She’s so happy that she feels like being walk on the cloud nine. She can’t believe that finally the moment that she’s been waiting for already arrive in front of her face! It also heightened up her theory about Yonghwa who’s been has a same feeling with her. She’s been dreaming and imagining what it feels like to have a date with him. What it’s look like the said surprise that he’s been reserved for her? Because no matter how hard she’s been pestering, whining and persuade him, Yonghwa kept his mouth shut and never spill a tiniest detail about their date.

‘Ah, I’m so looking forward to it. What kind of date that he’s been preparing off for me? Will he be looks like a man on dramas that Yuri Unnie been watching it? Is it very romantic, sweet and full of flower? That with a mere sight of it will make me want to melt into a goo-goo puddle and swooning at it? Kyaa, I think I’ll faint on the spot if he that romantic!’

Recently, her work mate been giving her an odd stare. Because they always find her with a dreamy eyes plus silly smile been adorning her blushing face. Sometimes they also find her giggling and squealing softly into her palms. Her brother and sister already give up long way ago, because whenever they asked her about that matter she will expertly turning the topic off from her. If they are lucky enough to cornering her, she’ll give them her silly slash bright smile. So, the wise thing to do just back off and look out for her well-being. But one things for sure, they knew that her maknae is happy beyond anything right now.

For Seohyun, this is her first time to experiencing what it looks like a date is. Beside a happy feeling, she also feels nervous, helpless and lost about it. She really doesn’t knew what to do. And that realization almost bring her to the tears. Then, carefully with her face being hide between her hands, she asked her Yuri Unnie about it. Yuri, who’s quite surprise with her attempts, lends her hands and help her to preparing for her date. She knew sooner or later her sister will grown up and find her perfect match. She’s so happy for her but she also sad at the same time. She hopes her little sister wouldn’t leave their care too soon. Yuri give an useful tips about a dating rules. She also explain that the thing she must do and she mustn’t do on their first date. She took her to shopping and buy her one piece sleeveless white dress with a flower pattern been sewn into the hem of her skirt. She also bought her a beautiful yet simple pearl headband. That outfits will be matching off with her Dior Bracelet and a set of Mikimoto Pearl Earrings, Yuri gift for her when she’s turning 25 years old. For her shoes, She will wears an ethnic wedges. Lastly, she will bring a Longchamp small sling bag with her that day. Seohyun sigh in satisfactory. Her Unnie really the best. She’s so grateful that she has Yuri as her Unnie. She totally a life saver who can guide her through this confusing start up. She can’t imagine if she doesn’t has Yuri on her aid. Her brother will either to the death or decide to lock her up on her room and banned her from their date. And if she manage to convince her brother to let her go, She will surely end up embarrassing herself in front of Yonghwa.

Before she’s going into her bathroom to start up her preparation, she send her gratitude and her prayer toward the Almighty God. She seriously thanking him and felt so grateful for this moment and she prayed that today will become a magnificent date for her and Yonghwa.

Olympic Park, Songpang-Gu, Seoul

The moment Yonghwa been arrived at her doorstep, the nervous feeling that he’d been successfully suppressed come back in force. To make an already bad situation going into worst, the nervousness been climbing higher and higher with every step that he’d been take off. Yonghwa took a deep breath in order to calming himself and bravely press the Seo Resident door bell. On the third ring, the door in front of him opening up and revealed a very beautiful Seo Joohyun. He never thought that Seo Joohyun with one-piece white summer dress will look this magnificent. She’s incredibly lovely with her hair being loose around and framing her beautiful face. He took a great a mount of time to admiring her appearance from such a close distance. Until Seohyun little shake on his upper arm bring his back from his trance slash ogling shamelessly situation. He cough up a little bit, compose his demeanor and tried to make himself presentable enough in front of her.

“Good morning, Seohyun” Yonghwa said while offering her his most charming smile. So, she’ll not noticed him being a love struck fool earlier when he saw her up-close.

“Good morning, Yong Oppa” Seohyun greet cheerfully

And unfortunately, Yonghwa plan backfired on him. Because the moment he saw her greet him cheerfully with that megawatt smile, he knew that he’s been charming off by it instead the other way round!

‘Aigo, this girl! Her smile is so blinding! Does she know her effect on me? I might turn into a fool with a goo goo eyes for her. And why she always manage to charm me whenever I want to be the one who’s charming her off of her feet? Hmm, I think I will never can beat her charm and saying a NO to her if she looks this sweet’

“Are you ready to go? Yonghwa voice quaver a little. And he’s kind a too late to notice it. He just hope that Seohyun will not hear a quaverness on his voice.

“Yes, I am Oppa”

“Okay, let’s go then”

They’ve been engage on a small talks about their recent condition first, their activities at today’s morning and their families news. Then it grows into another topics while sometimes he would crack a joke in here and there. Long before, he already falling for her laughter. It sounds so clear like a tinkling sound of winding bell. After been in road for 30 minutes, his car been entering a big gate of Olympic Parks.

“Oppa, what are we doing in here?” Seohyun said while looking bewildered.

“You’ll see. Now, let’s get off first”

He get off first then walking on her side, he open the door and offered his arm. He guide her out of his car and walk around to the back side of his car. He open up his trunk and take out a picnic blanket from it. Before Seohyun mind can put the things together, Yongwha expertly moved her body and covered the picnic blanket with his body. He put his hands on her upper arms while whispering on her ear.

“Hyunnie, do you believe in me?”

“Ne? What kind of question that Oppa? A-are you tried to do something funny?”
“Well, No. because the price is too high to pay. I’ll betting my life if I do something funny on you”

“Then, what the meaning of your question?” Seohyun said while trying to turning her body and take a look good on him. sometimes, Yonghwa will pull some tricks or prank on her. since he’s a big choding. That’s why she must take a look on his face to asses on his expression. He’s been holding on her arms to make her stay on her position and avoiding another turn from her. He chuckled a bot on her panic voice. Before said an assuring words.

“Unfortunately, I must put a blindfold on your eyes before the both of us entering the parks”

“But, I don’t understand. Why you must do such a things?”

“That’s a part of my surprise for you dear. So, will you cooperate with me? Or will you choose to asking another question and wasting our time in here instead enjoying our date?”

“Ahrasso, Oppa. You can put that blind fold on me. But, I’m warning you. do not try to do something funny, ahrasseo? Because I’ll knew it and if this one of way to put some pranks on me, I’ll mad at you and you can forget about our date agreement today”

“Ahra, ahra dear. Trust me on this, okay? I could guarantee you, this is not a pranks”

“Deh, Oppa. I trust you”

He put a blue scarf over Seohyun eyes and tie it around her head. He make sure that the scarf already tied securely around her head but not too tight until it will hurt her.

“Are you okay with it? am I tied too tight?”
“Aniyo, Oppa. I’m totally fine”

Seohyun tried to put her hands on the knot that been made by Yonghwa. She tried to yanked it off but Yonghwa tied in death knot. It will be hard for her to take it off, also it will took some times to pulled it off.

“Eiiiy, what are you tried to do Hyunnie? Are you tried to untie the scarf?” Yonghwa said in teasing manner. He saw her hands on the back off her head and tried to feel it the knots. He knew that she want to take it off while pretending to check upon the knots.

“A-Aniyo, Oppa. I just want to check on it” Seohyun replied while stammering a little.

’Crap! He caught me on the act! Aigo, I think there’s nothing I can do right now, except to following his game’

“Hyunnie, are you ready to move?”
“Deh, Oppa. You can moving now”

“Then, holding tight on me okay? I don’t want you trip and falling out on your own”

Yonghwa took Seohyun small hands on his hands. He guide her smoothly and always inform her about the road condition. Whether she should turn right or left, or she should move a bit to avoiding an object in front of her.

‘God, her hands are so small. It also feels so soft and warm. Her hands match perfectly with mine. Ah, ottoke? I don’t want to disengage our hands yet!’

But, contrary on Yonghwa wish; they arrived on their picnic site quite faster than he hope. So, with a heavy heart; he must let her hands go to take off a blind fold from her eyes.

The moment Yonghwa hands leave her hands, Seohyun felt a sudden coldness and emptiness. She almost yelling out loud to Yonghwa for never let her hands go. Fortunately, she catch upon herself on time before she’s going to make herself a victim of Yonghwa tease.

“Hyunnie, we already arrived on our date spot. Now, I will take off your blind fold and in count of 3, you can open your eyes. 1,2,3 open your eyes Hyunnie”

Seohyun open her eyes slowly, so her eyes could adjust on their surrounding. Under a big tree, Yonghwa been laid out a blue and pink picnic blanket. In the middle of it, she could saw a small table full with an appetizer and an utilities for their picnic-date. On the right side of blanket, she saw a stack of books, I-Pod and any kinds of games. While the other side, rest on it are a tea-set and their food that quite enough to be lasting until lunch time. Lastly, the upside of the tree he also hanging some ornament to accompanying their picnic. She saw any kind of shape and color of paper on there. Even a small umbrella and lampion. Also small hand-fan and letter. This is totally what she’s been dream off about their first date. A date that will be held on outside while they can took on a beautiful scenery around them. Unlike the other girls been dreaming off, with candle light dinner and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter