Chapter 10 - Let Me Have My Way To Your Heart

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear readers, our Jung Yonghwa-ssi has to fight his inner side. He need to put everything back into the right path before he took another step in his relationship with Seo Joohyun. At the end of his inner battle, Jung Yonghwa-ssi finally realize what is he truly felt toward Seo Joohyun-ssi. He’s falling hard and there’s no way for him to run from his own feeling. He made an ultimate resolution to winning his lady heart, so she’ll falling as hard as he does. Then, what will Jung Yonghwa-ssi do to woo Seo Joohyun-ssi? What Seo Joohyun-ssi thinks about Jung Yonghwa-ssi? Take your time, and read on.

Seohyun’s Family House, Gangnam, Seoul

Seohyun’s Family House, Gangnam, Seoul

After her meeting with Yonghwa at The Great Escape, Seohyun find herself looking down at his phone number. It just a spur of moments, before she blurts out her wants. Nearing the end of their dinner, Seohyun suddenly could feel the attack of panic crawling up her bone.

‘Ottoke? Even though it’s almost parting time, but I don’t want to! I want to meet him again. I need to see him! But, how? If I ask him on the date, it’ll make me embarrassed! How come a girl asking a guy to go on date with her? God, it’s parting time already! Waah, I’m not ready for this! Oh, what should I do? Think, Seohyun; Think!’

Seohyun try to composed herself, so she’ll appear as calm as ever. When his phone emitting his ringtones, Seohyun finally got her answer to her problem. She took a deep breath, before bravely asking for his number. If he looks surprise with her bold moves, he hid it so well. He give her his number and his name card. Make her for such a professional attitude. He just grinning so wide almost break his handsome face in two.

Seohyun sigh on her seat in front of her vanity mirror. She look upon herself and pinch her cheeks hard.

‘This night event is real and I’m not just dreaming. Thank God, for this rare opportunity. I’ll promise to cherish those moment in my heart. And I hope it’ll turn into a bloody nightmare. I wish I could meet him soon’

She get up from her seat, gathering the after used cotton in her hand and dump it into her waste bin. She climb up her bed and start staring at ceiling. She relishing her memories of their dinner event earlier.

‘Hm, beside his good looks he also got brain inside his pretty head. I must admitted that I love his laugh. It’s so contagious! He also polite and very gentleman like. He has a good humors with mischievous grin. I find his smile is so warm and blinding. And God, his eyes! The beautiful pairs of brown eyes! He successfully locking me up in his intense gaze. God, I could felt myself melting under his stare. Hmm, well my lovely handsome man, I wish you has a sweet dreams just like me tonight. And could you please dream of me too? Because I’m sure I’ll do the same. Good night, Jung Yonghwa-ssi’

Onwards that moment, Seohyun always has his image swimming in her head through days and nights. He loyally stay in her head no matter how hard Seohyun try to push him out of her brain. He just keep popping out himself, causing Seohyun losing her mind little by little. She also find herself hardly has concentration on her work these days. Of course she still do her best to not make a damage of it. But, still she keep feeling she’s missing something. Even though Seohyun doesn’t know what she’d been missing of.

With the missing feeling, there’s also another feeling that starting to emerged on Seohyun heart. She keep longing and wondering about something. And surprisingly, her train of thoughts always back into the certain Jung  Yonghwa. Sadly, until two weeks after their encounter at The Great Escape, not even once he’s been contacting her.

‘Is he forget about me already? Or he just busy with his work? Is it just me who’s been thinking about him? Doesn’t he want to meet me too? Or he just thinking me as his new acquaintance? Aigoo, mwolla! You better keep him out of your head Seo Joohyun. Look at him, he’s turn you into a miserable puppy! Aigooo’

Seohyun thinking to herself, if he didn’t contact him it means that they were not meant to be. She keep telling herself that she can forget anything about him and moving forward. But, she failing miserably at it.

Actually, who’s am I been kidding to? Why it’s so hard for me to get you out of my system Jung Yonghwa-ssi? What are you doing to me? Are you putting your spell on me? Binding yourself to me whenever I go? I think I’ll going crazy soon. I’m keep talking to myself, this is not healthy!’

Seohyun restrain herself from pulling out her hair from her scalp. Because, she’s sure baldness is never suit her. She’s in frustrated condition right now, but she didn’t know what to do. Several times, she almost pouring out her depression to Yoona. But, she doesn’t has heart to disturb Yoona with it. these days, Yoona been busy with her café and restaurant. She had been doing her yearly renovation at one of her café.

Sometimes, when she look up on his number on her phones, there’s nothing she want to do than press the dial icon and called him. Then, she’ll has her answer and probably it will give a peace on her messing brain. But, then again she’s afraid of his answer to her questions. She’s not ready to hear his rejection. Aigo, Seohyun never thought that figuring man’s heart will be hard than learning about anatomic pathology.

When you in the middle of depression and almost give up about something, God will always lead your way to never give up about something. Because maybe something unexpected will happen. Until today, Seohyun never give so much thought on that quote. She also doesn’t understand the term about extreme happiness could make you fly straight into a cloud nine. Now, she understand all of it. These understanding came inform of a huge bouquet of Pink Camelia. There’s card that been attached into the middle of pink bouquet and Seohyun saw Yonghwa hand writing on it.

To the beautiful Seo Joohyun-ssi,

I hope this flower will give you a beautiful day to look onwards

JYH

He just write a simple words, but she could tell that her heart is beating so fast because of it.

She could felt the fellow doctors and nurse being eyeing her. She also heard their murmur at her back. Even some doctors already ! And some nurse been giggling and giving her their knowing look. It’s so embarrassing until Seohyun could felt that her face is becoming too hot from blushing so hard.

‘OMO, I think I’ll faint soon. Why, oh why you must this sweet Jung Yonghwa-ssi? Oh, no I can feel my bone starting to melt! Please God, don’t let my getting any redder from this. Wait a moment, is it meant that he has something for me?’

Despite her shaky hands, Seohyun managed to put the bouquet gently on her desk. She scroll down her phone book in order for looking his number. She type down a message to him. She told him that she had received his bouquet and she also found that his bouquet is very pretty. Lastly, she wish him a good day too. She pushed a send button while covering her face from squealing loudly. In several minutes, she got his replied. He’s glad that she find the bouquet to her liking. He ask her about her days and asking about her condition. Seohyun doesn’t how long they’d been exchanging the message. Reluctantly, she inform him that she need to attend to her patient. She hope she’ll hearing from him soon and they bid goodbye to each other. That day, both of Yonghwa and Seohyun have been a wonderful day to spend.

 ≈

When it’s time for her to end her shift, Seohyun carefully picking up her bouquet while juggling between her things and bag. She put them into her back seat and leaving out from the parking lot. Right on her arrival at her house, Seohyun put her bouquet on the prettiest vase that she could find. She took the picture of it and brings the vase into her room Then, she put it into her study desk. She keep admiring the bouquet until her curiosity catching up with her.

‘What kind of flower is this? It’s so pretty, but I never see this variety before’

Seohyun open her phone browser and begin her searching session. What she find out on the browser make her heart beating so hard. She almost thought that her heart will burst out from her ribcage. It’s written in browser that the flower she’d been accepted is Pink Camelia. In flower language Pink Camelia had meant Longing and the feeling of missing someone.

Seohyun jump in into her bed and rolling on it while she tried to suppress her squeal with a pillow.

‘God, please give me a sign that he has a same feeling with mine. I hope that he’s the one that I’d be waiting and looking for’

That night, Seohyun sleep with smile adorning her pretty face and been greeted with wonderful dreams all night long.

For the next days, she’d been contemplated whether is it alright to send him something. She just want to replied to his pretty bouquet, also she want to show her gratitude toward him. Seohyun finally decide that it’s okay for her to send him something in return.

But, what a thing that I should send for him? I surely can’t buy him a bouquet of flower too right? Hm, what I should buy fro him?’

After thinking for a moment, Seohyun remembered her favorite cake shop downtown. So, she looking for their phone number on internet. She ordered her favorite cake, a basket of ice cream and a sandwich. To completed her order, she also ordered a cup of his favorite coffee, decaf of course. She doesn’t want him to get sick because too much caffeine in his body. But, on the second thought, she’s really tempted to make his coffee a regular one not decaf. Well, if he’s sick, it’s mean she can take a good care of him and spend more time with him. Seohyun saying out Yonghwa office address to the waiter and make him repeating the address. Before end up the phone call, she ask a deliver boy to pick up her hand writing message before delivering the cake to Yonghwa office. The cake shop agreed with her request. Seohyun ended the phone call and open up her mobile banking application. She transferred a sum of money to the cake shop account as her payment. As a last touch, Seohyun write down a short message that will be sent with her cake. Satisfied with everything that she’d done, Seohyun skipping happily toward her next patient chart.

Yonghwa’s Office, Yeouido, Seoul

Exactly at the lunch time, Seohyun package arrived at Yonghwa office. It’s quiet a making a little ruckus down there until Eunhyuk interfere it. He silencing all of them with his stern gaze and effectively make them get back to their respective seat. Eunhyuk taking all of Seohyun package with him and proceed to the lift station. He entered Yonghwa office space and placing out the package at Yonghwa coffee table. The latter quickly averting his eyes on Eunhyuk arrival.

“What is that, Hyung?”

“Your package”

“Package? What kind of package? I didn’t buy or order anything” Yonghwa said confusedly

“Why don’t you finding it out by yourself?”

With that Eunhyuk taking his leave and left Yonghwa getting more curious than before. He approaching his coffee table to open up his said package. The package is consist of a medium size of tiramisu cake, a basket of Matcha ice cream flavor, a sandwich and a glass of decaf coffee. Yonghwa looking for any message to identify the sender of delicious package. He found a small envelope at the bottom of package. In there, he saw Seohyun hand writing message.

To the very thoughtful and kind Jung Yonghwa-ssi,

I hope this package could cheering you up and lifting your spirit for the rest of the day

Please, enjoy this package.

You also could share it with you colleague mate

Best Regards, SJH

“Hyung, let’s go grab our lunch, I’m so hungry that I thinking I’ll – wah, Hyung what is that?”

“A package from a gorgeous lady” Yonghwa said with a hint of smile on it.

“Wah, daebak! Is it from one of your admirer or from your fan club?

“Yah, brat! She’s different you know? She’s special”

“Huh, Hyung are you okay? Are you in your right mind? She’s special you said? Are you have a new girlfriend? OMO, Hyung are you blushing now?

“Aish, so noisy! Just go, Minhyuk-ah. You said you want to buy something for your lunch right?

“Hyung, instead I buying my lunch, why don’t you share this package with me? I’m sure the content of this package is enough for both of us. She really send you so much thing to eat!”

“Wah, Kang Minhyuk you really have a death wish! Who said I’ll give you anything from this package? This is mine, you got it? and I’ll eat all of it by myself”

“Hyung, don’t too stingy to me. Don’t you have a heart to let me starving? Minhyuk said while giving his hyung his best puppy eyes.

“Minhyuk-ah, geumanhe. It wouldn’t work on me. No matter how much you whining to me, I’ll not share my lunch with you”

But, Minhyuk didn’t give up easily and still giving Yonghwa his puppy eyes. Even so, he’s jutting out his lower lips right now.

“Yah, I said stop. That’s disgusting, you know? Do you want me to puke on you?”

“Hyuu~ng, Jebalyoo~”

“Aish, this kid! Just order anything you want from cafeteria downstairs. I’ll pay it”

Sighing loudly, Minhyuk finally give up and make his order through Yonghwa office telephone. Yonghwa happily examining his package. He send her a text message, telling her that her package already arriving safely at his office. He also told her his gratitude and start to have a little chat with her. Leaving out Minhyuk completely and confused with his behavior. So, Minhyuk just mumbling quietly at his seat about his greedy Hyung and his weird beha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter