Chapter 7 - And Then The Searching Process Will Start off

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My readers, after their fateful encounter on that magical night Jung Yonghwa-ssi found himself in depression state because he doesn’t know anything about the mysterious lady who managed to capture his heart without he realize it. Until he found her hair pin in their vanity table at their hotel room. The hair pin becomes one and only clue for him to find her whereabouts and Jung Yonghwa-ssi seems to treat it as his most precious thing. Their encounter also marked as a big changes on Jung Yonghwa-ssi behavior. Although he doesn’t realize it and still has inner debate with himself. As you saw he made up his mind and vowed to find his Cinderella, all of you must be wondering. What kind of plan that Jung Yonghwa-ssi will do in order to find his Cinderella? Will it bring him to success or will he failed on it? And will their Cupid/Fairy God Mother will help their reunion? Read on, and you’ll find your answer.

Yonghwa’s Office, Yeouido, Seoul

Several weeks later, Yonghwa starts going back on his tracks. His following weeks is full with meetings, socializing with his clients, work out at gym and mingle with his cousins. He’s not a type of men that will go clubbing to relieve his stress. Of course he likes clubbing, but he rarely doing it except with his cousins. He prefer doing his favorite activities, like reading or do some sports. In winter, usually he’ll go to snowboarding or do skating with his close friends and cousins. But, right now is spring season. So he’ll opted to do some strolling around a park near his apartment building complex. Or sometimes he’ll go riding to his favorite riding club. He loves sport and very good on it. He likes fencing and archery. Sometimes he also do tennis and golf, and mostly doing it with his business partner. he also develop some interest on martial arts, like taekwondo and boxing.

His daily life seems like getting better these days. However, her image never leave his brain even for a while. Nonetheless, his super tight schedule successfully distract him to thinking too much about her. Sometimes, when he’s lying down on his bed ready to sleep, his brain will project her image automatically. Her image looks so vivid in his dream, until he think’s he’ll go crazy from missing her too much.

‘Will people gone crazy and losing their mind because of missing someone?’

 

At that moment he’ll clutch her hair pin tightly in his arms in order for him to fall asleep and have a good dreams.

Yonghwa also little by little tried to arrange his planning in turn for him to find his lady. He write down his plan on his private organizer. Firstly, he need to some inspection on her hair pin. Secondly, he tried to look around his circle of friends and cousin. She might be one of their friends, and they’ll find him to reach her. Then, as a last resort maybe he’ll hire a professional detective to help him find her. He’ll do anything possible to find her. Even though he need to looked around the world for it.

Yoona’s family café, Near Han Gang River

“Hello, earth to Yong-Yongie” Jessica said while she waved her hand in front of Yonghwa face.

“Huh?”

“Don’t huh me Young man! Aigoo, what happen to you? You seems little bit weird. Are you sick?”

“Ah, I’m fine Sica and perfectly healthy!” Yonghwa exclaimed, so his cousins will not worried and suspicious about his real condition.

“Hmm, are you sure Yong-Yongie? Is something happen on the head office? You know you can talk to me and I’ll help you right away” Jessica said and aiming her scrutinized eyes on him.

Yonghwa gulped inwardly on his seat. It’s so fool of him tried to lied yet failed miserably in front of his cousins. It’s a big No-No in his family to tell a lie to your female cousins. Because some what their female cousins have a strong gut feeling which is almost true on every occasion.

Yonghwa racked his brain to calmed his cousins without made him being asked more questions.

Jessica can see that there’s something bothering Yonghwa mind lately. He seems so occupied and drown into his own world lately. And her suspicion was confirmed right away when she meet him today. Even though he still energetic as ever, but his keep dozing in off whenever she turn her attention into another thing. But then again, like his stubborn self always do, he keep his lips sealed. It only made Jessica frustration getting higher and higher. She really want to shake his shoulder, so he’ll spill what kind of burden he’ having in inside his mind and his heart.

Nevertheless, before anyone of them could do anything their cousins already arrived at Yoona’s café. One by one, Yonghwa’s cousins take a seat on the long table that had been reserved under his name on their monthly hang out event. Busy with each other interaction toward their cousins, Jessica and Yonghwa then got distracted from a little chat that they had earlier.

Actually, Yonghwa still confused how to start off his searching on his lady whereabouts. Until he saw one of his cousins, Krystal, wearing a look-like hair pin like the one his lady had. When his recognize that hair pin in Krystal hair, there’s so much things that had been running on his head. First, he want to grabbed Krystal hand and screaming his thanks’. Because unconsciously Krystal give him another ways to bring him closer to his lady. The second one is, to take Krystal somewhere private and begin his own interrogation about her hair pin. But there’s also his hesitation. He’s afraid if he choose between the two option earlier, he’ll be the one who’s get interrogation not the other way around. He perfectly know, how annoying and loudly his female cousins are. They could drive him insane with their curiosity and of course they’ll bugged him no end. Ah, also don’t forget the teased he surely get if his cousins get their way with him.

Instantly, he got frustration with only imagining it. So, in order for him to get what he want, Yonghwa must find a way to interrogate his dearest cousins without get then suspicious with him. But, the big question is HOW?

Technically, Yonghwa could bring the precious hair pin by himself and check up on it. however, he doesn’t has an idea about to where he should bring the hair pin to get the check up it. it doesn’t mean he doesn’t know the good jewelry shop with high quality. It’s just he rarely go to there. He never gave an expensive jewelry to his past girlfriends. Since all of them already have much on their safety box. He also rarely pick an jewel for his cousins on their birthday, usually he just give his credit card to his cousins and let them choose it by himself. The reason is either he’s too busy or it’ll give him an no end headache when he goes with them. Actually, he could give that hair pin to Eunhyuk hyung or one of his trusted men to check the owner of the hair pin, if he’s schedule couldn’t permit it. But, he doesn’t want to do it. because he want to witness the process by himself. Beside, the will be so much suspicious and rumor surrounding his behavior if he decide the other people do the check up.

Yonghwa let out a big and long breath from his mouth. He still thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter