Chapter 9 - Now is a Right time to Sort Everything Out

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of my readers, Jung Yonghwa-ssi with his many attempts on his way to meet his lady always find a dead lock. No matter how much information had been gathered by him, he still can’t find her. Until the spur moment of dizziness plus too much alcohol made him unconsciously blurting everything out to Fairy God-Mother AKA Im Yoona-ssi. Thanks’ to Seohyun desperate and panic call in middle of her beauty sleeps, Im Yoona-ssi finally can help her cousins to find his lady. And now, they finally meet face to face with each other. What will happen next to Jung Yonghwa-ssi and Seo Joohyun-ssi? Could they reconnect with each other? Just sit patiently and read this chapter to finding out.

Seohyun’s Family House, Gangnam, Seoul

“Yoboseyo, Hyunnie-ah. Where are you right now?

“Huh, Yoona? I’m at my house right now”

“Oh, Seohyun-ah do you have something to do today?” Yoona asked. She tried her best to not make Seohyun suspicious. Yesterday, she finally told Eunhyuk Oppa about what she had been discovered lately. Of course she does some test first, to made sure whether Eunhyuk Oppa is in the same boat with her or not. In the end, both of them chatting non-stop about Yonghwa and Seohyun condition. They filling each other with their own discovery. And lastly, they made an agreement to set up the meeting between Yonghwa and Seohyun.

“Hmm, today is my day off, so I didn’t have a schedule at hospital. Probably I’ll do some shopping spare and buy a groceries” Seohyun pondered.

“Then, if you don’t mind, would you come to The Great Escape tonight at 7 pm?” Yoona said. She hope her voice doesn’t show too much emotion.

“The Great Escape? Waeyo?” Seohyun asked confusedly.

“Ah, I have a new recipe for The Great Escape and I want you try it. maybe you can give me your opinion on it. I want to launch it on the next occasion for June month” Yoona lie smoothly. Inwardly, she prayed to The God, to forgive her sins because she’s lying to an innocent creature like Seohyun.

‘But, God please understand my motive. I just want to help My dearest friends and my precious Oppa to meet. Also the meeting could be turn into something important to both of them. Well, maybe they could find their happiness in each other arms’

“Eem, is that so? Well, I think I’ll drop by then!” Seohyun replied cheerfully. She hopes her opinion could help Yoona with her new recipe. Beside, it’s not good to waste an opportunity to have a taste of Yoona’s dish. Since she’s a good chef and her dish always taste so wonderful and mind-blowing. It really pampered your taste buds!

“Okay, see you soon then!” Yoona ending her phone called with broad smile in her beautiful face.

Yonghwa’s Apartment, Yeouido, Seoul

“Yoboseyo, Yongie Oppa! Where are you, now?”

“Oh,Yoona-yah, I’m at my apartment now. How about you?

“I’m at my house right now, do some review for Merry-Go-Round monthly revenue”

“Wah, Yoona Sajangnim is indeed a busy person!” Yonghwa joked.

“Hahaha, aniyo Oppa. It’s just a part of my responsible. Although, I prefer do an invention for my next recipe than reviewing the revenue” Yoona said sulkily

“Now, now don’t go sulky Yoona-yah. I know you can do both of the task wonderfully. Just believe on yourself Yoona-yah”

“Gomawoyo, Yongie Oppa. I’ll do my best! Oh, by the way Oppa do you have any kind of plan today?”

“Hmm, I think I’ll go to gym for awhile then do some review at my apartment. Wae? Don’t tell me you want to ask me to have lunch with you again?” Yonghwa accused

“Yah, Oppa the last time you dine-in on my café is three weeks ago! Several days ago, you just drop by because you’re too busy to eat with me! Cham!”

“But, Yoona-yah, you know that I’m very busy these days. There’s a new project between CN Holding & Enterprise and Phoenix Ltd. And I want this project as successful as my other project” Yonghwa said, tried to reason to his beautiful cousin.

“Ahra, Yongie Oppa. I’m so scared when I saw how tight your schedule are! You barely have a time for yourself these days. It’s a good thing Eunhyuk Oppa can squeeze our family gathering into it. That’s way, I’m keep asking you to have lunch together Oppa! You should thank me because I could snatch you away from your boring meeting!”

“Yah, Im Yoona! You’re really persistent, don’t you?”

“Well, just like yourself Oppa. And of course I don’t take a NO as an answer. No matter how hard you tried to resist my invitation, I’ll always have my way to make you agreed. Hoho” Yoona laughed evilly on her phone.

“Ahra, ahra. I give up now. Like I have another choice then”

“It’s good to hear that we already reach an agreement Oppa” Yoona said in her business-like tone.

“You’re really such a spoiled child! Then, I’ll meet you up in Merry-Go-Round for today lunch”

“Wait up, Oppa. I have a better preposition. Why don’t you go to The Great Escape at 7 pm? It’s been a long time for me to have dinner with you. Beside, I have a meeting lunch with Infinitize Architecture today. Please, Yongie Oppa” Yoona give Yonghwa her aegyo as much as she could.

“Fine, I’ll meet you at The great Escape then”

They ended their phone call with Yoona dancing happily around her room. Finally, she can persuade her Yongie Oppa and Seohyunnie to meet up at her restaurant. Although, both of them are very clueless about it.

Yoona’s family restaurant, The Great Escape, Itaewon, Seoul

Seohyun happily skipping along The Great Escape doorstep that night. She couldn’t wait to taste Yoona newest dish. is watering by just imagining it. Today, Seohyun finally can do her favorite activities. Since she’s so busy lately, she doesn’t has time to re-arrange her room. Even though her room quite tidy, but it’s still a mess in Seohyun eyes. That morning, after do some excursive at their backyard, Seohyun took her time to re-arrange her bathroom and bedroom. She also manage to change her bed sheet, re-arrange her walk-in closet, tidy up her bookshelf, vanity desk and her study desk.

After she arrange it all into her taste, she decide to take a warm bath. She filling up her bath tub and pouring her favorite lavender oil bath before soaking herself in it. Satisfied with her warm bath, she took a quick shower and rinse up herself. Then, she walked out of her bathroom in her bathrobe. She goes to her walk in closet and choose a dress for tonight. After a while, she choose a sky blue dress with a halter neck on it. she put a light make up and stylized her hair into a soft natural wave. Seohyun took a Tiffany bracelet with a tiny Sapphire gemstone on it and a pair of Sapphire earrings to match on. Seohyun take a quick scan on her appearance at her vanity mirror, before take her pursue and step out of her room.

When Seohyun ascending of the stairs, she asked her parent permission to spent her time with Yoona today. Her parent give their permission and asked her to be careful on the road. They also asked her to deliver their greetings for Yoona and her family. Thenceforth, Seohyun bid them goodbye and take her car keys. She step in into her car, then leave her house to the main road.

It took 40 minutes for Seohyun to arrived at The Great Escape. A waiter ushered her toward a reserved table under Yoona’s name, after she tell him what Yoona been instructed to her through her message earlier that day. The table is placed near a window bay at the right side of restaurant. For that night, the restaurant ambiance is very romantic. There’s a candle and a vase with a various type of flowers in the middle of each table. They also lit an aromatherapy candle and played a jazz songs on their music player.

Seohyun admired her surrounding before her hands reaching out to the menus booklet. the waiter waiting patiently beside her until the bell that been attached on the restaurant door ringing softly. Then, Seohyun breath stuck in while her eyes getting bigger every second.

‘OMG, is my eyes doing some trick with me now? That man is a handsome man from Yoona café! Why, oh why I must meet him in here? Is he came to has his dinner? Or did he came to meet his business partner? Or worse, he’s meeting with his girlfriend! What a lucky girl to have a handsome man like him as her boyfriend!’

Seohyun gasped at her last thought. At that time, Seohyun doesn’t understand her feeling anymore. There’s so much feeling in her heart, even she couldn’t describe or recognize it anymore. What Seohyun know right now is her feeling a mixing of bundle mess. At first, she feeling so shock to see him again. She never expect to meet him again in such short time. Especially, when the last time she met him, she almost made herself look like a fool. Openly, staring and admiring him. Thank God, she doesn’t drooling in her seat that day!

Then, she felt curious toward his appearance on this restaurant. Well, it doesn’t mean he couldn’t be there. It’s just she’s so curious with him ever since she saw him at Merry-Go-Round several days ago. There’s something magnetic from him that make Seohyun can’t take her eyes off from him. It’s like she’s been pulled with a mere presence from him.

‘My God, never in entirely life I met a gorgeous creature like him. I think I’ll never get bored just staring at his face all day. Just look at that handsome face! God, you must love him so much huh, for give him such a good looking feature. And Thank God, for give me a chance to meet him, not only once but twice! So, I can have a time to ogling him more. Oops, is that me who’s talking earlier? Goodness, where’s my sanity gone?’

Seohyun mentally slap her mind in order for her to gain her right mind back. His presence is really a dangerous thing for her right mind. Seohyun still busy pulling herself together when he walks into her direction. And sadly, she’s too late to realize that he already sat in front of him. out of her panic mind, Seohyun grab the forgotten menus booklet and hide her face behind it.

‘Why, from all of table in this restaurant he must sat with me? And where’s that famous Im Yoona when I need her? Is he one of Yoona business partner? That’s why he’s been sitting in here?’

Seohyun dared herself to take a peek from the menus booklet. She saw him gave a signal to the nearest waiter around him. He finally realize, there’s something odd on their table arrangement. But, before he could do something more, Seohyun bravely putting down the menus booklet that she’d been used a shield earlier. Seohyun stared at him confusedly before she gave him what she hoped is a small smile. Afterwards, Seohyun found his expression is a mixed of shock and somehow relieve? What an odd feeling. But, one thing for sure, he is more handsome up-close and Seohyun very grateful, for she could saw it with her own eyes.

’I think I just hit a jackpot tonight! Hihihi, lucky me indeed!’

 

‘Finally, we meet again, my Cinderella!’

Yonghwa had been sat  motionless at his chair for awhile. Staring at her with wide eyes while his brain still couldn’t functioning due to his shocked earlier. Addition to his freezing brain, he could feel his hart is beating so fast, too fast it make him afraid that his heart will burst out soon.

‘What happen to me? Why is my heart going duguen dugeun? Is she could hear my beating heart? Oh, it will be so embarrassing, if she could! Calm, down Yonghwa-yah.. Just Breathe in and Breath out, then you’ll gain your control again’

 It took a while until he manage to calm down his beating heart. He also manage to make his freezing brain back into functioning properly. Although, this is very embarrassing to admitted, Yonghwa realized he already made himself like a fool in front of her. Those shock expression on his face, although he can’t saw it by himself, he’s sure isn’t a pretty sight to see. Thank God, he’s mouth doesn’t hanging up because of it! Or he’ll become a laughing stock for the rest of his life.

But, despite a huge shock that he’d been face earlier, he admitted that she looks more beautiful than what he’d been saw on his memories. And now, after an overwhelming situation had been gone, Yonghwa been basking himself into her beautiful appearance.

‘Just look at her. She’s so beautiful. How come she got more prettier than before? Is she even a human? Because to me, doesn’t look like one. She’s truly a goddess! Look at her smooth skin. It’s so flawless and very fair. Then, that soft hair. Is it really soft like the way it looks? Goodness, am I out of my mind? Because what I want right now is pulling her into my arms and run my hands all over her body to the content of my heart’

Yonghwa keep staring at her until it looks like he doesn’t blink at all. He really stared too hard and too intense as if he tried to scrutinize Seohyun under his gaze. In the other side, Seohyun tried to avoid his heated gaze. But, his gaze seems like to prisoning her at her place. She turn her head toward another reaction to maintain her composure. Because if she stayed longer under his intense gaze, she’ll start fidgeting or worst she maybe runaway through the door of The Great  Escape.

‘Oh My Almighty God, please have mercy on me. I’m just a mere human. I don’t think I could surpass this great temptation. Please give me your strengths, so my weak heart can survive this night and my control didn’t slip away’

Seohyun keep praying hard for awhile. Actually, it’s very uncomfortable situation for her. Seohyun never like to be under a scrutinize stare, especially if the stare come from opposite . It feels like she’s a bacteria ready to dissected under a microscope lens. And it looks like the situation where she’s currently be, will continuing for a long time. If his expression and body language can be used as a reference. But, a miracle suddenly happen. As if he could sense her discomfort, Yonghwa begin to change his siting position and clearing his throat. As if he want her attention solely on him.

‘Oh, thank god! He finally stop that intense stare of him. I don’t know what will happen if he keep staring like that at me a little bit longer. Maybe I’ll reaching out at his hands to make him stop staring at me or maybe I’ll just scream like a mad woman and running out as fast as I could to the front door’

Seohyun eyes staring back at him, like she’s been waiting of the continuation of his actions. For a moment Yonghwa struggling to composed a coherent word on his chaotic brain. In the end, because he doesn’t find a right thing to say to her, he decide that right now greeting is a best word to said.

”Hi”

“Hi” Seohyun replied.

“Em, are you came here just by yourself?’

‘OMG, Yonghwa! Is it all that you can to said to her? Really, like from anykind of word and you asking that to her? are you losing your mind? Don’t you see she’s all alone in front of you? What a lame words indeed!’

“Yeah, I am. Actually, I came here to meet my friend. But, it’s look like she doesn’t come yet”

“Ah, then I think I should find another table for me. I’m really sorry for this inconvinient. I don’t know why the waiter’s ushering me into this table” Yonghwa said sheepishly.

Seohyun found his attitude is adorable. It’s clearly to see that he’s been struggling just to find a word to say.

“Maybe there’s a mistake, that’s why the waiter is ushering you to this table” Seohyun said with a small smile on her lips.

Right after that, her mobile phone ringing up. Indicating there’s new message on her phone. Apparently, Yoona couldn’t came to The Great Escape. There’s a trouble at Merry-Go-Round that require her attention. In the end of Yoona message, Yoona told her to enjoyed the full course that been prepared by her as an apology for her absence. Yoona definitely forbid Seohyun to leave The Great Escape until she finish all off the course. Yoona also threatened her, if she doesn’t dine in and decide to go home or worse come to Merry-Go-Round, Yoona wouldn’t not talk and contact her for a long time! Lastly, Yoona remind her that she has a spy on The Great Escape, so Seohyun chance to runaway is very slim.

Since she doesn’t has any choice at all, she decide to enjoyed her meal tonight. Although she must enjoyed alone without Yoona. Then several minutes later, Yoona has been sent a private message to Yonghwa private chat. She’s wrote that her meeting is got delayed and still there’s no sign will be end soon. So, as an apology Yoona already ordered to her staff to prepare a delicious full course for him to enjoyed. She threatened “nicely” that if Yonghwa doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter