Chapter 6 - The Morning After (Yonghwa Part)

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To my wonderful readers, you had been witnessing our Hero and Heroine fateful encounter in the magical night at beautiful party. Although Seo Joohyun-ssi doesn’t noticed Jung Yonghwa-ssi presence back at their hotel room, she had been dreaming about him lately. I guess what your brain couldn’t remember, your heart and your body will remembered it. With his presence keep haunting and appearing out of nowhere in her mind, Seo Joohyun-ssi doesn’t has any choice. So, she decide to locked all of her memories about him and pushed his image to the back of her mind. She also believe that his appearance is based on her imagination and loneliness. Will Seo Joohyun-ssi find out that Jung Yonghwa-ssi is not based on her imagination, but based on their fateful encounter? How is Jung Yonghwa-ssi reaction when he found out that the damsel in distress already flew away, even before he has a chance to get to know her? Stay tuned, and you’ll read the answer to all of your curiosity.

Room 2228, Four Color of Spring Hotel, Seoul

The moment he saw a resolution had been drawn clearly on Seohyun face, he could feel instantly that there’s something changed in her demeanors. It’s definitely something will happen. But, he couldn’t tell what exactly is it. And an addition to his shock and amazement she pulled him closer. She also swapping her place with him and pushed him until he sat at the edge of the king-size bed. Then, she give him her sweetest smile, before seating herself at his lap. Yonghwa saw her sweet smile and becoming dazzled a little, until he saw her positioning herself at his lap.

‘Well, I definitely not mind if she keep giving me her sweetest smile while she sat on my lap’

However, the surprise that Yonghwa had been received doesn’t stop until there. Yonghwa seems like saw it in slow motion, when Seohyun cupped his face and brought her nose touching his own. Later on, she proceed to run her slender finger toward his face. She run her finger from his forehead down to his eyes, then to his nose. He could feel his blood start to boil with anticipation. It make him wonder, because he never felt like this before with another women. Well, it’s not like he’s a womanizer or a playboy before. But, truthfully he has a little fling here and there in his younger days.

Seohyun movement or should he said lack of it, pulled him back into the situation in front of his face. Seohyun just take a good look on him with her big, captivating and mesmerized eyes.

‘Her eyes so clear and round. It feels like I had been drowning on it. And I’ll not mind it at all, as long as I could keep on staring on her forever’

Yonghwa tried to suppressed his groan, when he saw Seohyun eyes already fixed on his body. Seohyun eyes do a close inspection on his body, and all along the process Yonghwa had been holding his breath. As if he is afraid that a little movement will break a sensual magic between both of them. Afterward, she put her hands around his neck while she run her nose into the crook of his neck. At that moment, there’s nothing Yonghwa want to do beside wrapped his arms around her tiny waist while kissing her senseless. On the contrary to what he want, Yonghwa just gripped the bed sheet until his knuckles turn white.

‘Breathe Yonghwa, Breathe! You can do this! You can hold it and going through it safely. If you lose it right now, You absolutely will regret it later’

He busily scolded himself and keep checking on his control. The least he want right now is to losing his control and sanity into this madness. When he felt his control wouldn’t slip off of his hand again, He give his utmost gratitude toward The Almighty God.

‘Thank God, for your guide through this madness! I promise I’ll become a better person from this moment onwards’

 Oblivious to Yonghwa misery, Seohyun slowly made a path with her hand down into his chest then proceed to his abs. Seohyun do the process twice before she look into his eyes again. Yonghwa really tried his best on controlling his hormones when he felt Seohyun hand start to wandering at his chest and his abs. Then again, he must endured the same process twice because Seohyun decide she can’t get enough with just one on his chest and abs.

When he’s in the edge of losing his sanity, Seohyun stopped her exploration and she focused on looking at his eyes. Yonghwa clearly doesn’t have a slightest idea on what exactly Seohyun saw at his eyes when suddenly, mischievous smile spreading all over her face. He saw in frozen state as Seohyun brought their face closer and closer, until their lips just an inch apart. And when he thought she’ll kiss him right here and there, she just slumped forward on his shoulder. He blinks once, twice, thrice until it dawn on him that she’s just had fall a sleep on his shoulder. Then, Yonghwa realize that he had been going through this madness safely without any incident.

Yonghwa tried his best to figured the best way to laid this beautiful damsel in distress in their king size bed. He afraid the slightest moved on his part will wake her up. However, Seohyun already reach a deep slumber state that she hardly recognize a little movement around her. Yonghwa gently picked her up and tucked her in into their bed. He pulled the duvet up into her chin, so her body will be covered against the cold wind from the Air Conditioner. His gaze had been lingering on her face. He had been admiring at how her long eyelashes is, how her soft cheeks has a delicate pink blush on it, how her small lips will opened up with each breath she’d been taking up and so on and so on. He doesn’t know how long he’s been standing there beside her bedside and admiring her sleeping figure. Then, he decide it’s time for him to sleep and maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter