Chapter 13 - Then, Let’s Our Love Story Begin

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My readers, just like the last chapter that you had seen, Our lovely Hero and Heroine finally have their very first date. Their date were held at Olympic Park on Songpang-gu, Seoul and had been assisting by romantic feeling, beautiful scenery and fairy tale setting. From the saw if it, Our Hero and Heroine very much like being together. It can be seen how both of them enjoying their date very much since both of Our Hero and Heroine being lost with each other presence until they’ve been oblivious with their surrounding. Over all, their date were a perfect one. After their date, our couple had been closer as ever. They keep doing this cute gesture by sending each other a gift. Although the value of a gift maybe a simple, but the message that been hidden inside those small gesture were huge. As huge as left them in speechless moment. Thus, they’ve been wondering. Whether they’ve been over looking? Or is it just like what it seems? Until in one moment, Our Hero stumbling into a situation that had forced him to come clean with his conscience and his heart. And that where we met them, promised to be each other half by saying I Love You. Then, what will happen to them? Are they doing fine with their new finding on their relationship? And how cheesy and fluffy they’ve become? You should read it on your own to knew it, readers.

Seohyun’s Family House, Gangnam, Seoul

“I Love You, Hyunnie. Please be mine”

“KYAAAAA!!!!!”

“Yah, Seo Joohyun! Micheosso? Why are you screaming like that and in the middle of the night like this. Do you want our neighborhood coming up to our house?”

“Unnie! You won’t believe this!” Seohyun said excitedly. Well, more like shouting since she’s too excited to control her voice.

“Yah, Seohyun-ah stop screaming. You are hurting my ears. I’m not deaf you know!”

“Mianhe Unnie” Seohyun said sheepishly, then continue on her words “Anyway, I have a big news for you Unnie. I myself can’t believe it until now. It felt like a dream Unnie. Although I’m not sleep. Well, even the way he said it not really romantic just like I’ve been thought but still it made me over the moon! Kyaa, Unnie I never knew this will be felt so, so I don’t know! I’m so happy Unnie!”

“Hyun, Hyun stop okay? Don’t you know you went over board by rambling a mile per minute? I really don’t understand what you’ve been talking about. I even can’t catch some words from your speech! What kind of big news that you’d mean?”

Because of her hyper act plus the rap-like talking, Yuri can’t understand what her dongsaeng said. Not even a single word. But the said maknae been involve in her own world. She’s already daydreaming while she’s not even finish what she want to said. Yuri shaking her head at her maknae latest antics. She’s been giggling non-stop like a mad women. Any person who’s knew her will be doubting her sanity right now. Beside giggling, Yuri also notice a bright color on her cheeks. Curious, Yuri shaking her dongsaeng shoulder to get her out of her daydreaming state.

“Hyun-ah, Hyun-ah, Yah Seo Joohyun! Jungshin Charyeo! Joohyun, stop this act of yours, Jigeum”

After shaking for a minute, Yuri successes on bring Seohyun back into reality life. Yet, it still can’t shake those dreamy and glossy eyes that been staring back at her.

“Unnie, Yong Oppa Unnie”

“Deh? What’s wrong with him?”

“He’s confessing his love to me”

“DEH? He is what?”

“He said he loved me Unnie, then he asked me to be his girlfriend Unnie. And I, I almost fainted Unnie. I thought what he’d been said were a fraction of imagination. Oh, he also said he was jealous of me Unnie! How silly but sweet, I like it Unnie”

“Yah, yah Hyunnie. Hyunnie you getting out of control again”

“He said he want me for himself Unnie. So romantic”

“Aigo, Joohyun you are a lost case! Hyunnie, what I should do with you? Hyun-ah, stay still okay? I’ll bring you some drink. Unnie will be back, be a good girl ahrasseo?”

“He’s my boyfriend now Unnie. He’s so handsome today”

Looking at her little sister serious symptoms, Yuri conclude that her little sister was falling hard and irrevocably deep. She’s madly in love with this mysterious man which is her new boyfriend right now. No matter what she done, Yuri can’t get a hold of Seohyun. She’ll get lost again and again until Yuri got depress thus finally give up on her. she can’t bare this situation any longer. When Seohyun talking in random words that only God who know what while she’s listening to her with knitted brow, trying her best to understand her incoherent words. so, Yuri decide to left her sister alone with her weird antics. She hope after a good sleep both of them will be in better frame of mind. Especially Yuri, because from the looks of it she knew this event will went on for another days.

The next morning came quietly, little by little the Moon who’s been shining the night sky so brightly been changed with the Morning Sunshine. The warmth of sun rays dispelled the coldness from previous night. It also bring a joyful and liveliness to the world. The people gradually would wake up from their dreamy sleep. Change it with new energy to live the brand new day.

After her episode last night, Seohyun wake up feeling so fresh and well rested. Her night been filled with so many dream of her and her Oppa. This memories bring her into yesterday event for numerous time. No matter how much she thinks about it, she still felt it like a dream. That’s why last night was a break through on her discipline principles on sleeping at night. She can’t sleep last night. Feeling too giddy with the realities that right now she has a boyfriend for the first time in her life. It feels surreal like a fantasy, making  Seohyun must remind herself again and again that what she’s been through that night is indeed happen. She even pinch herself to make sure she’s not dreaming while standing wide a wake. Then she’s giggling from her happiness thus it’s turn with a series of squealing quietly on her pillow while she’s rolling on and on at her bed.

During the day, she tried to behave normally. Although she can’t know and describe of what she’s feeling right now was near normal.  She felt she would burst like a fireworks from too much emotion. Seohyun also felt that her cheeks was going nub and forever will stay as smile

on her face. Since she doesn’t want any suspicious be arise , especially from her noisy Oppas, Seohyun decide to hold anything inside her heart. So her family wouldn’t become curious and decide to bugged them in the early stage of their relationship.

To take her mind of from the night before event, Seohyun do some home work like cleaning and sweeping their house. Though her house was full of maid, sometimes if her schedule not went crazy, Seohyun would always lending her help. She find doing a home work can be form to release your stress and calming your nerves. She also like gardening, but with her scary responsibility Seohyun stay from afar to enjoy the flower blooming at her house.

Left with bare hands, since she already done with her home work, Seohyun decide to head back to her room reading and checking her material for tomorrow lecturing session at University. Humming softly, she took a stack of paper with her and laying down on her comfy bed. Ready one by one the materials while listening to the music on her iPod. She’s doing fine so far, reading intently at every paragraph, marking, sticking the note and writing a side comment on her paper. Then, she felt it. The vibration from something on her bed which is be turn out from her mobile phone. Pulling off her headset, she look into her mobile phone screen and almost drop the poor phone on the floor. In her screen was written, Jung Yonghwa Oppa incoming call. Panicked, she took several deep breath before received his phone call.

“Yoboseyo, Hyunnie? ”

“Deh, Yong Oppa”

“What are you doing right now? Are you busy? You seems breathless though”

“Ah, A-aniyo. I’m not bust at the moment. I’m having my leisure time right now and no Oppa, I’m not breathless” Seohyun said in one sentence.

Well indeed she heard so out of breath, like a person who just coming from running. But it was caused by him! he make her heart went crazy from a simple phone call and it also effected her respiratory system, made it hard for her to breath and think properly.

Laughing softly at her answer, Yonghwa choose to let the matter aside. Yesterday after his hurried and unprepared confession, Yonghwa locked himself to think deeply about his action. Sure, he’s been in love for quite sometimes with the beautiful Dr. Seo but he never ever dreaming about his confession will be turn out just like that! He felt like to banged his head onto the nearest wall. Then, what was he said again? he barely remember what kind of speech he made. But fortunately his Seohyun said yes to be his, so it must be very thoughtful words and she was touched by it, right? Oh, my god he really can’t remember at all beside her answer and his boiling anger. This is important event, when he finally declared his love to hos beloved one yet he kind of mess it. Okay screw that, he ruin it all. he just remember that he came to her hospital while hearing her talking sweetly toward someone who is obviously man on her mobile.

He’s so disappointed on himself, he’s seriously contemplating to made up to Seohyun for his messy confession. He’ll do anything he can to make her happy. Because he knew, women must be dreamed about romantic confession from her lover. After analyzing this whole situation, he come on conclusion. First he doesn’t mind about the place when the confession was taking over. Although if it was him, he would prefer making a private event with her just like their first date. Second, he can’t bear that he made confession out of jealous and without control. He just pouring out his feeling right there toward Seohyun. It’s so unromantic at all! So he must undone this confession of his, ASAP. Lastly, now after knew what he going to do, how to told Seohyun about his decision without getting into misinterpreting and misunderstanding?

Well, what a messy that he’s been into. If only he can control his emotion better and think what he should said before saying it. But, he’s a hopeless case. He really losing all his mind, his sanity, his logic and his control over his emotion whenever she’s near with him. Sigh loudly, Yonghwa snap out of his chaos mind and focusing on their talk over the phone.

“Oppa? Hello, Yong Oppa?”

“Ah, neh. Mian, I’m kind off zone out on you”

“Are you busy Oppa? It’s a rare thing to see you so out of shape like this. Or did you sick?”

“Aniyo, Hyun-ah. Oppa is fine. I’m just thinking about something awhile back then”

‘What are thinking of Oppa? even though I’m with you now, why you still thinking about something else on my presence? Can’t you just put your attention on me? I’m your girlfriend, am I not? Can’t I have all of you for me? Your attention, your time, your heart? Am I being too much? Too greedy, needy and spoiled?’

“Seohyun? Yoboseyo, Seohyun? Are still there?”

“Ah, Neh Oppa. Mian”

“Seohyun, can I ask you about something?”

“Deh? Of course you are Oppa! Just asked it, you can ask about me anything and I’ll answer you as best as I could”

“Then, are you busy tomorrow? I mean,  I know the college been starting a new semester right now and also you have your patient. But, I want to asked you out”

“DEH?”

“Seohyun, seohyun? Are you okay?”

“Ah, mianhe Oppa. I’m just you know surprise”

‘Pabo Joohyun, pabo! Why you must heard so surprise like that? You even yelling a little on his ears. I bet he’ll be thinking that I’m a weird woman after this. The kind of woman who hasn’t has elegance and grace. Aigooo! Then, I’m shouldn’t surprise too much didn’t I? Since basically, he’s your boyfriend of course he can ask you out!’

“Erm, if you are busy I-

“Aniyo Oppa, I’m not. Tomorrow is my off day from hospital and I just have morning class tomorrow. My class will end at 10.40 Oppa”

Chuckling at Seohyun rambling words, Yonghwa spoke on his mind. but, unfortunately, his mouth on connected with his brain at the moment”

“You are cute Seohyun-ah”

Seohyun blushing profusely from the tip of her hair to her hot face. It felt so hot, until Seohyun thinks that her face was a great example of boiled crab! Seohyun put a hand on to prevent herself from screaming her giddiness out loud. She want to lay down as down as possible right? So screaming is a big no-no for her, especially on the broad light day like now. Truthfully, Yonghwa words surely bring a great shock to her. On their daily basis talk and their meet up, Yonghwa rarely spoke this bluntly. Well, of course there’s a time when he’s accidently losing up his guard and speaking what’s been inside his mind. Seohyun knew he’s polite and gentleman nature was his constant reminder to speak and act carefully, but for Seohyun his straight forward words was cute even endearing. He would blushing lightly and start to get panic, thus he would stumbled over his words. Really, her Oppa such a cutie!

“Did I said that out loud? My god, this is so embarrassing! Seohyun-ah err, Oppa well that-“

Instead words, Yonghwa heard Seohyun giggling sound through his phone. Instantly, Yonghwa embarrassment and his panic mind been washing away with those sweet sound. Now, he’s smiling contently at his seat. He felt so accomplish with a mere sound of her sweet giggle. He doesn’t mind to act silly in front of her, if the reward that he would get was this sweet.

Seohyun took a generous amount of air to tone down her giggle. After struggling for a quite sometime, finally the giggle was died down.

“Joohyun?” There’s a hint of curiosity and a bit of confusedness on his voice. She bet he doesn’t realize it, the reason behind her giggling fit. Indeed, her Yong oppa was an adorable one.

“Neh, Mianheyo Oppa. I didn’t mean to laugh at you. But, Oppa you are-“ giggle “Well, you are adorable Oppa” another fit of giggle was followed her statement.

“Huh? Me? Adorable?” There’s no trace of mad or hurt in his voice. Just a pure amazement.

“Deh, Oppa. You are my adorable Oppa”

“Ehm, you made me sound of-“

“Why, you don’t like it Oppa?”

“Don’t liking what?”

“Me, calling you My Adorable Oppa”

“Ani, in fact I’m liking it very much”

Strangely, Seohyun could picturing him with a wide smile on his face while saying his words to her. He would have his cheek bones pop out in both of his cheeks. So round that it could break his muscle if he continue on smiling widely. She kept picturing his infectious smile on his head while hoping she’s with him right now. Thus, she can see it instead just imagining it. Seohyun sigh deeply after realizing the fact that until now, after a month on that fateful night, she still can’t meet Her Yong Oppa. Oh, how hard Seohyun had been wish to meet up with Yonghwa, even if it just for 1 hour. Seohyun knew he’s so busy lately, especially after his successful venture last month. He keep going all over Seoul to check upon buildings after buildings, in order to find a suitable place for his newest business. Then the aftermath of this new activities are the unmatched, clash and missing schedule. They keeping have a trouble on their schedule, that’s why until now nor both of them can meet. Not for the lack of trying, because they already done so.

If Yonghwa had a free time on his schedule then it was her who doesn’t. It mutually happen, made the lovely couple frustrated and must endure another day without meeting their beloved one. Although the intensity of their communication didn’t ceased on a bit, in fact it getting more and more often, that still can’t change their longing to held their precious one closer. That also the reason why they hold on into their mobile tightly. As if that things the only on that can save their life. They keep checking their mobile from time to time, always exchanging message if they can’t talking on the phone or doing video call.

All of it still good enough for them. But everything has their own limit and this is her limit. She’ll do anything she can to pulled off their meeting tomorrow. Anything! She can’t hold this missing feeling any longer. It always on the tip of her tongue to said whenever they are on the phone call. But she can’t made herself said it. Seohyun thinks it can become a burden for Yonghwa if she said she’s missing him terribly. She also thinks it could affected his work too if she’s too clingy about their schedule clash. But, all of it will be end soon. All of her longing, her missing and any other feeling that she’s ben bottling up inside her heart. Tomorrow will be  a blissful day. And she can’t wait for tomorrow to come.

“Erm, so Oppa we will meet soon right?”

“Neh, Seohyun-ah we will meet soon. Exactly tomorrow”

“Hmm, then Oppa I’ll be waiting for you tomorrow on Dongguk Gate. 10 AM Oppa, my class finished at 10 AM”

“Ahrasseo, 10 AM . I’ll be there Seohyun-ah”

“Then, see you tomorrow Oppa”

“Neh, See you tomorrow Hyu~n”

They end their phone calls with one wish on their heart, I wish everything will going smoothly for us tomorrow.

Not long after their phone call end, Yonghwa been busy dribbling on his note. He’s been listing the things that he’ll possibly need for their date tomorrow. Indeed one month felt like one year without her Cinderella and he can’t bear any longer to not meet her. Soon. That’s why he must make their first date after being official come true. First, he cross check his schedule with his Eunhyuk Hyung. Then, he asked Eunhyuk to list down any Yacht of CN Holding & Enterprise has. Because he intend to take Seohyun on those Yacht around Seoul while having their date. Secondly, he arrange a meeting with Yoona or in his case a video call would do, for their supply of food. He want the date will be attended by the two of them only. That’s why he need to supply a solid food and maybe asking a one or two tips on serving a food. He can’t rely on ready to eat food. It would do no good with him, since he want and need to be on Seohyun good side. He need to impress her just like their first date before. Even more! Third, Yonghwa searching on dating inspiration to get more ideas on how he must decorate their Yacht. Although this is not their first date, but technically this is their first date after become a couple a month ago. So he definitely can’t take her to somewhere far and opposed the idea to sleep over on hotel or CNB Villas. Even he must admit the ideas really tempting, he can got to near her for 24 hour. He even can see her in the next morning. He bet she will looks very, very beautiful and lovely though she bared face and just woke up from sleep. They always meet outside on after hour then it made him rarely saw her without make up. Although, she always used her make up as minimalist as she can and always in natural way. But it would no hurt to see her without it right?

The idea of him and her together even for awhile, really a mood booster for Yonghwa. If he closed his eyes, he can’t see vividly how their dating were. The dating will absolutely made the dosage of his Doctor Seo would be full into the fullest! And it would be lasting for a week or so. Giddy with the event will be held tomorrow, Yonghwa getting more excited and serious on planning his date. Finding the right theme and decoration that he think would suit them, Yonghwa called the decoration shop that been help him to made their first date. He list on about the necessities that he would be need. He give a deadline to the shop owner about the exact time he want them do the decoration. Today eventually another busy day for Yonghwa, but today is different. He would gladly followed this schedule even to the dot if all of this was a way to make Seohyun happy. Finish with the explanation and other agreement, Yonghwa give a called to Eunhyuk once again. To give the last detail for his second date, before called Yoona on video call. Content with all dating preparation, that night Yonghwa go to sleep with a big smile been plastered on his face.

Friday, Seohyun’s Family House, Gangnam, Seoul

Seohyun woke up with happiness been radiated through her body and lit up the whole appearance of hers. She felt more fresh and beautiful this morning. She also carry her happiness on her face which is smiling softly non stop from the moment she step out of her room and bumped into Yuri. Her glow was too transparent that even her sibling been commented on it.

“Yah, Maknae-yah your smile are too bright! As if there’s lamp inside your face!”

Giggling on how silly her unnie was, Seohyun answer Yuri comment with cheerful voice. Made Yuri eyebrows shot up into her face.

“Good Morning Unnie, today is a wonderful day right?”

“What’s wrong with you? Are you have a day off today? That’s why you’ve been smiling so widely like that?”

“Aniyo, I have class at 8 AM today. But, that’s the only schedule that I have. For the rest of the day, I would be free”

“Ah, I see. Just class and no patient right? Then, it means you must rushed to Dongguk right? Usually you would dashed out with heavy books and simple clothes, but today you are so different. You dress up right?”

Before Seohyun can answer, the blush on her face already hinting her replied to Yuri statement.

“It’s odd. You never like to dress up to your work place. Is there any special occasion at campus? OMO! You are blushing Seohyun-ah! It means, you have a date right? That’s why you are prettying yourself”

“Unnie, not so loud please!” Seohyun whined at Yuri loudness. She prayed that none of her siblings would notice it.

“Okay, okay I would control my voice. But you should spill the bean young lady! On details!”

“Aigo, unnie I just go on date with my boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter