Chapter 5 - The Morning After (Seohyun Part)

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My readers, you all know that Jung Yonghwa-ssi and Seo Joohyun-ssi already meet face to face at Jessica costume party. Despite Seo Joohyun-ssi hesitation, in the end she agreed to come to the party. In amidst of people who’s attending the party as Jessica guests, Jung Yonghwa-ssi, find a beautiful lady that intrigued him. He determined to get to know her, but before he could approach her, she already gone from his sight. He keeps waiting for her appearance, until he spot her alone at bar section. Drinking so much champagne until she get herself drunk from it. Then, he rescued her, before another male guests do something uninvited things to her. Both of them heading into one of the room in Four Color of Spring Hotel, that Jung Yonghwa-ssi had been booked for them. For the rest of night, both of them do some observation to each other. And they find a mutual attraction between them. Then, Jung Yonghwa-ssi caught off guard by Seo Joohyun-ssi spontaneous action. Well, what will happen to both of them in next time? Will Seo Joohyun-ssi remember her bold action? Let’s check it out!

Room 2228, Four Color of Spring Hotel, Seoul

Seohyun wake up with a great hangover all over her body. Her head feels like will explode anytime soon. It feels like there’s an invisible hammer that keep pounding on her head. When she tried to moved her hand, she could feel the ache spreading all over her body. She never feel so miserable like this before. She swore that she will never touch any kinds of alcoholic anymore. No matter how tempting the situation she get’s in! Then she slowly tried to mover her body up into sit position. She groaned a little bit when she felt her muscle been protesting up. Looks like her body really gone through a lot for one night. She couldn’t feel her legs at all. Her lower body felt so numb and now she can felt her arms started to cramped up. She look out around the room. She realize the room is big enough to occupied by two people. The room design is the mixed between elegant, artistic and futuristic style. She’s so astonish with her surrounding that she doesn’t realize there’s a sleeping body beside her. At that time, Seohyun eyes landed at the big window at the right side of the bed.  The big window just has a see-through curtain, thus she can see a moonlight coming through of it. She become conscious about the color of the sky outside the window.

‘It seems like that right now is still in the middle of the night’ thought Seohyun. She looking at her left and found a digital clock on top of the bed-side table. The clock showing 2.15 AM, right now. She gasps a little the realization down on her.

‘Oh, My God! My dear goguma in all around the world! My parent’s will surely kill me, if I go home right now. But, I couldn’t stay at here until dawn, right? I even don’t know how I could end up in here. Beside, am I still at the hotel where Yoona cousin’s party had been held?’

Seohyun debated with herself for a while before opted to go to Seoul Hospital dorm.

‘It’s a right place to go and I’m sure I’m taking a right decision right now’

She moves her legs and her arms for a bit. Even though Seohyun still felt a little aching, she pushed herself to moved. Little by little she made a progress to get up from the bed. She stand up still for a minutes. She carefully start to stretch her body. She also took up her time to warming her body. Afterward, Seohyun eyes wandering around the room to find where she placed her things are. She look at the arm chair and found her gown laying in there. She look down at her body and saw that she already changed her clothes. Seohyun doesn’t has any idea about when and how she could change her clothes. And don’t try to ask her about who’s the owner of the clothes that she used now. She try to racked her brain a little bit, in order for her to find a clue regard her condition right now. But it turn out being into no avail. And to make the case worse, her headache already moved into a higher level. Seohyun closed her eyes for a while to clear her eyes and her head. It also helped her to make the headache at least more bearable. She step forward to the arm chair and pick up her magnificent gown. She already spot her jewelry and her other things. Thenceforth, she walk a bit into the bathroom and begin to changed her clothes. Seohyun also freshen up a little, then she head out of the bathroom. She took a last glance around the room, before she took her exit.

On the way to parking lot, she felt there’s something that bothering her. Since she left the room until now that she already seated on her car, she still couldn’t put her finger on it. But in the end, she must caving in. Because she doesn’t want her head going into another wave of headache. So, she decide to shrugged it over and begin to rode her car.

Seoul Hospital, One week Later

“Seohyun-ah, over here!” Sooyoung shout over the noisy cafeteria. Because right now is lunch time, the cafeteria had been crowded with people. Either they are the family patient, close colleagues or the hospital staff. From a far Seohyun could see there’s some people on Sooyoung table. The table is consisted of 5 people; Taeyeon sunbaenim, Soyou from pediatric department, Gong Minzy and Moon Gayoung the trainee doctors from cardiology department and lastly Shinye sunbaenim. Seohyun going straight into their table. She exchanged some greetings with the others before going over to order her lunch. she look up into the list of menu for today.

‘Oh, they have a roasted goguma! They also have cream spaghetti and pumpkin cake. I’ll buy all of it! exclaimed Seohyun happily. She began imagining her lunch and it made her stomach rumble a little.

“Aigoo, I’m so hungry right now” Seohyun said while rubbing her stomach. Without warning, her phone rang into a live. It’s ringing very loudly, make a few people turn their head toward her direction. Embarrassedly, she pick up the phone without looking at the caller ID.

“Yoboseyo” Seohyun spoke softly into her phone.

“Yah, Seo Joohyun! Where are you right now?” demand Yoona. After the costume party, Yoona never meet Seohyun even for a once! Seohyun also rarely messaged or called her. Yoona understand that Seohyun has her own life and her schedule seems so packed, but there’s nothing wrong with say hello here and there right?

“Oh, Yoona-yah. I’m at hospital right now. Why?” Asked Seohyun innocently. It seems like Seohyun doesn’t aware about Yoona mood right now.

“What? Why, you said?”

“Emm, Yoona-yah is something happen?” Finally Seohyun noticed that Yoona voice has been raised an octave higher. It makes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter