Chapter 11 - Living It Up The I Miss You Word

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My wonderful reader, after Seo Joohyun-ssi and Jung Yonghwa-ssi been declared to themselves that indeed they’ve been falling slowly toward each other, they choose to take another step. Making the distance between the two of them getting smaller each days. They’ve been changing little by little and bloom beautifully. Make their own family and friends been wondering about them. Then, are you curious about their interaction with each other? What step that will they take to overcome their longing? Read it to find out ^_^

Yonghwa’s Office, Yeouido, Seoul

When Eunhyuk step his foot inside Yonghwa Office room that day, he saw Yonghwa been eating away his thumb. He looks so anxious and worried. He keep his gaze firmly at his mobile screen. Then, a soft ring been emitting from his mobile. It’s indicated that there’s a new message in his mobile. What Eunhyuk saw in Yonghwa face that moment it’s very priceless and make his eyebrows shot up so high in his head. He watched amusingly when Yonghwa face turn instantly into a happy expression with a mix of excitement and giddiness. It’s very different from his expression earlier, which is a display of worried, anxious even almost gloomy expression. Lately, Yonghwa display of his expression makes Eunhyuk keep wondering. Whether his boss is suffered from emotional disease. Because it seems for every several minutes, Yonghwa mood could be changed. And all of that because a mere of simple message from certain Seo Joohyun-ssi. Eunhyuk head start to get dizzy from so much display of expression and affection for his mobile phone.

‘Aigoo, this kid! He’s totally become a fool! I wonder where this emotions been hiding for years? I thought he was made from ice. The way he brought himself and cold aura around him. don’t forget his over perfection demeanor and that intimidating-slash-dominant character of his. No wonder the board of direction always sweating a river if they have monthly meeting with him. But, if you saw him right now, you’ll think your older boss is gone into another planet and an alien is taking over his position’

As if he could feel Eunhyuk amusement, he look up from his phone screen and grinning widely to him. Eunhyuk cringe from Yonghwa smile. He could feel shivered been running at his spine and his arm hair start to standing up in alert.

‘Uh-oh. Something definitely off with him. I hope whatever he want right now wouldn’t bring a great headache for me’

“Stop it, Yonghwa-yah. Your smile is creeping out of hell of me. Just tell what you want, right now” Eunhyuk said straight away.

Yonghwa, who’s play innocent, open up his eyes as wide as he could. Feigning a shock expression all over his face.

“Omo, hyung! What are you talking about?” Yonghwa said with blank face.

“Malhebwa, don’t try to act innocent in front of me Jung Yonghwa. I’ll not fall into it”

Eunhyuk sometimes thinking to himself; Is it true that Yonghwa taking a business major on his collage days, not acting and theater major? Because from the way his act whenever he want something, Eunhyuk sure he’s been taking major theater instead business all along.

When Eunhyuk saw Yonghwa will continues his “innocent tactics” Eunhyuk raising his eyebrows and threatened him.

“Fine, if you said so. I’ll leave you to tend to another case”

“Yah, hyung don’t go. I’m just playing around. Okay, I’ll behave right now”

Eunhyuk muttered ‘what a choding’ under his breath.

“Hm, you see hyung. I have a plan to drop by at Seoul Hospital this evening” When Yonghwa saw Eunhyuk going to interrupt, he said “And No, I’m perfectly fine. There’s nothing wrong with my health. I just, umm you know, want to meet umm, Dr. Seo in there”

Yonghwa said the last word with a small voice. He tried so hard to not blush or fidgeting under Eunhyuk gaze. He brace himself to face Eunhyuk teased on that matter. He feels like a school boy all over again. Who’s excited to have a glimpse of his sweet heart outside her school. In its place got teasing from his hyung, Yonghwa saw Eunhyuk amazed stare at him.

In the other hands, despite Eunhyuk strong wish to clap his hands and laugh out loud on Yonghwa demeanor, instead Eunhyuk hold himself and give Yonghwa his amused stare. Eunhyuk knew for sure that Yonghwa is falling hard to the beautiful-kind hearted Dr. Seo, but never in his wildest imagination that Yonghwa this smitten! Yonghwa really tried so hard to found his courage to told him his intention. So, instead laughing out loud like his first reaction will be, he think it will be wise if he just hold his reaction toward Yonghwa word. Because the poor boy face color almost looks like a living tomato. Although he’ll never find it by himself.

“So, you saying?”

“Ah, right hyung. Could you tell me about my schedule for the rest of the day?”

Eunhyuk nodding his head on Yonghwa request. He proceed to open up Yonghwa agenda in his smart phone.

“Well, actually you have a conference call with the chief director in 30 minutes. After that, your schedule is clear from any activities”
“Really hyung? So, I can leave after the conference right? Thank you so much hyung!” Yonghwa beaming so brightly at this revelations. He really looks like a Christmas decorations in that beaming expression of his. Then, Yonghwa already busying himself with his smart phone. Totally forgetting Eunhyuk presence in front of him.

’Aigo, this boy! He really get bite from the love bug! Look, not a minute after my speech; he already busy with his phone again! How rude! I wish I could take a picture of his expression right now. I bet his cousins don’t know about his disease’

Without he realize it, Eunhyuk been snickering softly in his spot. Making Yonghwa directing his gaze on his hyung face.

“Is there something wrong, hyung?”

“Eh, Ani! Is there anything else you want to ask, Yonghwa?” As an answer, Yonghwa shaking his head at Eunhyuk question.

“Then, I’ll take my leave and prepare your video call” Eunhyuk ended their conversation with a bow and leave his office room.

‘I’m looking forward to meet your sweetheart, Yonghwa’

Yonghwa tried his best to suppress his giddiness from showing out. He can’t wait to arrive at Seoul Hospital soon! After finishing the video call in top speed, he rushed to nearest lift and press a basement button. He must admit it that today meeting is the fastest meeting that he ever been done in 5 years as a CEO at CN Holding & Enterprise. He hope his reckless, almost careless behavior wouldn’t reach his father ears. If his father ever learn this reckless attitude of him, Yonghwa sure he will need to prepare his ears for a long scolding session. A soft ding that been emitting from the lift, brought him out of his worriedness. He exited the metal box and took out his car keys. He hop in into driver seat, put the seatbelt on and he’s ready to go out from his office parking lot.

On the way to Seoul Hospital, Yonghwa made a few stop by in here and there. He stop at Romantic Street Flower Shop, picking up some flowers for his lady. This time he choose a bouquet of Gardenia flower. For every flowers that he been sent to Seohyun, been picked personally by him. He also knew, there’s a meaning behind every flower. And thanks to his mother love for flower, he quite knew what’s the meaning of his flower bouquet. He just hoped that Seohyun also knew it.

The next stop in his agenda is Merry-Go-Round Café. The purpose of his visitation is to meet her by asking her having a lunch with him. Based on their message earlier, he knew Seohyun schedule quite tight today. She has 2 operation and general check up with all of her patient. So, to keep her having lunch with him without disturbing her schedule, he’ll bring the lunch to her office instead eating out. It will save the time and also he’ll has more time with her alone. And don’t forget it also make the whole situation more intimate. Since there’s just the two of them who will eat together. Yonghwa decide he truly like that idea, spending the time with her. He’ll look out for their meeting today.

After everything he need been complete, he ride his car toward Seoul Hospital. Every minutes until his arrival, building up his anticipation into another level. He couldn’t describe his feeling, for right now there’s too much whirlwind of emotion that he’d been felt. There’s an anxiety, excitement, giddy, longing, missing and any kind of feeling that it’s too much to define.

Yonghwa remembered their last encounter in Merry-Go-Round last month. Due to his new project and her routine at the hospital, they can’t meet as much as he want. He must contenting himself with her message and chat through their personal chat room. Sometimes, if his longing become to unbearable, he’ll contact her through Skype. Like the one he does when he must go to Japan because of his monthly visitation. He find his consolation from her cheerful message. She always lifting up his mood and energy whenever he’s been feeling down. Also through their message, they could learning about each other schedule and their hectic life. A mere greetings from her will make his cheek bursting up with happiness. He wish that she also find his presence is a mood booster for her busy life.

Arriving at Seoul Hospital, he parked his car on parking lot and going out from his car. He took the bouquet carefully in one hand and their lunch in other hand. Proceeding to the nearest lift, he can’t wait to see her surprise face. Although the constant message exchanging between them earlier this day, he doesn’t inform her about his visit plan. He want to give her a surprise and with a good luck his plan will bloom into sweet encounter for both of them. When his lift arrive at the ground floor, he give her a phone call which is been answered after the third rings.

“Yoboseyo” her sweet voice filling his ears sounds so melodious, almost make him spoke out his secret.

“Yoboseyo, Hyunnie. It’s me Yonghwa Oppa. Are you busy right now?”

“Oh, Yong Oppa. I just finished my daily check up and right now I want to go to the cafeteria. My stomach rumbling a lot during my check up routine. It embarrassing me, since one of the patient been offering his food to me”

“Ckck, Hyunnie. That’s what you got when you didn’t eat properly. You are the one who keep nagging to me to eat properly, now look what you’ve done” Yonghwa scold her in teasing manner.

“Deh, Oppa. Then, just like what you’ve been said; because it’s not right to not eat properly I’ll hang up on you now”

“Yah, Seo Joohyun! How could you hang up on me?”

“Well, it’s because I’m super hungry right now. Beside, you told me I should eat right? I’m hang up on you so I could eat right now. I’ll call you later after I got my lunch. Gotta go, bye Yong Oppa!”

Seohyun giggle at her quick end of their phone called. She even not let him talk back and just end up her phone! He must be sulky after this, whining and complaining a lot like a 5 years old boy. But, Seohyun thought it’s a good counter attack for his teased. He just so much and she has suspicion that he actually enjoying it.

‘Hihihi, Mianhe Yong Oppa. But, I think you should get the taste of your medicine sometimes. So, you’ll not underestimate me in our talks anymore. I hope he’s not too sulky this time. But, I must admit, Yong Sulky is so cute. Ah, I hope I can see his face when he’s sulking. I bet he’ll pouting his mouth like a duck!’

Seohyun, who’s been busy in her world, not realize that her lift already arrive at her destination. Exited the metal box, she directing her feet toward hospital cafeteria. And what she’s been saw on there, make her eyes going wide as saucers.

‘Yong Oppa! What is he doing in here?!’

“Well, it’s because I’m super hungry right now. Beside, you told me I should eat right? I’m hang up on you so I could eat right now. I’ll call you later after I got my lunch. Got to go, bye Yong Oppa!”

“Seo Joohyun, I warn you to-“

Before Yonghwa could finish his line, Seohyun already hung up on him. He stare at his phone feel bewildered at her antics.

“Seo Joohyun, you really! Just wait, I’ll take revenge on you soon” Yonghwa muttered at his phone screen. Grumbling at her “rude” attitude, Yonghwa immediately tried to called her mobile number once again. But, to his utter amazement Seohyun decide to ignore his phone calls.

“Wah, the nerve of this girl! Okay, let’s see how long you will ignored all of my phone calls”

True to his nature, Yonghwa is quite a persistent and stubborn on his own way. And he’ll never back down from any kind of challenge and hardship that will be presented on his face. So, this little resistant from a beautiful Doctor named Seo Joohyun, is a piece of cake for Yonghwa. For a moment, there’s nothing he does beside keep redial her number on his phone. Unfortunately, Dr. Seo Joohyun is also as stubborn as he is. All of his attempts is going to fails, because she’s keep stand still on her decision to ignore all of his phone calls. Frustrated, he think over about what step he must do to get her attention. He opened up their chat room. In there, he saw that she’s been in online mode right now. Quickly, he typed down his message. In mere seconds his message already been sent to her.

YH      : Yah, Seo Joohyun! How could you cutting of my phone like that? And now you decide to ignored all of my phone calls too! Ckck, napeun yeoja! :(

Yonghwa keep waiting her replied to come. One minute turn into two, then turn into three and without he knew it, he’s been waiting for full 10 minutes until her replied finally come in.

SH       : Oppa~ stop bombarding my phone with you phone calls. I’m on the way to cafeteria

right now, to get my super late lunch ^_^ I promised to you that I’ll call you back after get my lunch.

 

Yonghwa staring at his phone and reading on her replied over and over again. He felt so relieved when he saw her message reply. After he hit the send button, he felt so confident that he finally will caught her attention. He knew for sure he’ll got her replied in no time. She’ll always replied to his message no matter how busy she is. Even in hurry state, she’ll find a time to replied her message, although her message will reduce into the short one. But, this time he think that he went over board with his phone calls and his message. Truthfully, when he typed and hurriedly sent that message to Seohyun, he doesn’t think too much about it. But, after sometimes he become anxious. Because for almost a full five minutes he’s been waiting, he doesn’t received her message reply yet. He check out her online status and saw that she’s indeed still went online. He also check on his phone signal and data. Everything is fine and in good condition, then why he doesn’t get her replied yet?

‘Is she mad at me? Am I too rude? Did I typed a wrong word, so she get offended by it? Or there’s something happen to her? Is she in emergency situation right now? Maybe it is a bad thing to bombardier her phone with my calls. Ah, pabo Yonghwa! I should have wait for her calls instead went over board like this!’

He’s been mentally kicking himself, for losing his cool toward Seo Joohyun. But, lately he’s been realized that, whenever she’s around it felt so hard to keep his cool head. He always losing his control over and over again. And in the end he finally does something embarrassing and silly. He also does something like he never done before. Just like today, he’s on impulse been taking off from his work and went over to her hospital just because he want to eat his lunch with her. but, not only that, he also does something that totally opposite from what he’s mind been told him to. Like keep bombarding her phone with his message, just because she’s been hang up on him.

‘Really Jung Yonghwa, you keep me surprised all these time. I’ll keep anticipating your next movement on her. what will you do then? Declaring your love and asking her to be your girlfriend maybe? Or maybe you’ll develop some stalking habit later?’

Yonghwa shivering on his last train of thought. He promised himself to keep his control in dead grip. And never again do something that went over board, embarrassing and silly thing that will likely make him losing his cool.

Fortunately, The Almighty God take a pity on him. He decide to stopping off on Yonghwa agitation. In exactly that time, a soft sound been emitted from his phone. Excitedly, he look out for their chat room. In there, he saw what he’s been waiting for; her replied.

‘Thank God, she’s not mad at me! I promised, I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter