Chapter 1 - Intro (Yong Hwa)

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear reader, in this chapter you’ll meet our hero. He is the heir to Jung Sung Ho & Jin Kyung business chain. Ah, is there anyone had been guessing it right? Yep, he is Jung Yong Hwa-ssi. His family is chaebol with so much wealth, power and connection beyond your imagination. But despite their status, fame and wealth his family owning, his family actually very different from any other type of chaebols family. They not spoiled and a total snob like the rest of their clique.

His family is warm, humble, very open minded and down to earth type of chaebol family. Their business chain spread from education, health, industry, fashion, technology to hotel and lastly mall area. Beside that, his family doesn’t doing an arranged marriage thingy. It pretty weird right? Because, normally they will arranged a marriage for their children. They believe that, they should married off their children to someone who has same status with them. The spouse for their children must be have a very good family background not some stranger with an alien family background. And of course like all of us known, the marriage spouse normally will be chosen from their parent close friend. Either the said close friend is his father business partner or her mother best friend from some socialite gathering.

His family believe that they had a right to choose and decide who’ll be their spouse. Of course they want have a spouse with good family background but they also think that their happiness is on the stake. So, his family never arranged a marriage for them. But, family member can do some “interview” [if you know what I mean, dear readers ;)] and they should giving out their opinion about the soon to be family member. This rules also applied to any problems that any family member had been faced.

Jung family always protective and caring about each other. They also always support their family member and very private about their personal life. That’s why, they become a magnet attention in their clique. Jung family member had been known not only for their great looks but also for their brain too. Because all of them have a high standard for their spouse, in physical and intelligent area, all of their child becoming most sought bachelor or bachelorette around Korea. Many people try to throw them self to their feet but Jung family just ignored them. All of Jung family member always know what they want in their life either that in business matter or for the partner for the rest of their life. With all of this condition our hero, Jung Yong Hwa-ssi, had been grown. Do you curious about what kind of man he grew up to? Well, stay tuned & find it by yourself.

Yonghwa wake up to his alarm phone when his alarm start to ringing loudly in small table beside  his bed. His yawning loudly and tried to block the sound from his alarm by placing some pillow upon his head. After a while, the said alarm is in snooze mode and will be ringing for another 15 minute. He continue to sleep while rolling in his huge bed. He tried to find a comfortable position so he’ll be able to continue his sleep. When he finally start going to dreamland, his alarm going off and ringing loudly again. He tried to ignoring the loudly sound, but in the process he finally give up on it. He sit in the middle of the bed and start to rubbing his eyes to wash away the sleepiness from his system. Slowly after gain all of his consciousness, he began to stretch his body out and take several stride toward his bathroom. After closing the door gently, he start to peel off his clothes one by one and put them on his clothes bin. He hop in into shower cubicle and began to adjust the shower temperature to his liking. When he finally has a suitable temperature, he began his morning shower for today.

It took a good 45 minutes for him to finished his morning shower and get dressed. Then, he took another several minutes to tidy up his room, prepared and checked all of his necessities already in his bag. When he’s sure he everything is okay, he’s heading out of his room and take small breakfast that had been delivered to him from his mother. He finished the food in record time, since he’s really hungry, Then he cleaned the plate and arranged another food that had been arrived this morning with his breakfast into refrigerator, When anything he’s do had been done, he took final checked and head out from his apartment. For today, he doesn’t has a luxury to drive his car alone. Because there’s so much paper that he must checked and revised for today’s meeting. So he called up his omma before to send him a chauffeur from the main house to drove him around today. When he reached his apartment basement, he saw his chauffeur already in there with door handle in his hand.

“Good morning Moon Ahjussi” he greet his chauffeur in cheerful and bright way.

The Moon chauffeur just return his greet with a little chuckle. His doryeonim really a warm person, only if you lucky enough to be come his close acquaintance, and it seems like he’s in good mood today. Although after some thinking in his part, he rarely saw his doryeonim in bad mood. Well, except in some occasion when the situation really out of control. After closing the door, he goes to driver seat and start the engine.

Yong hwa, who’s already open up his paper in time his body enter the car, immediately raised his head when he heard the engine start to life. He made a little attempt to chat with Moon ahjussi until his car passed some coffee shop near his office.

“Ahjussi, would you mind to stop the car for a while?” Yong hwa asked.

“Deh?? Is there something wrong doryeonim?” Moon ahjussi clearly confused with his sudden act.

“Aniyo, Moon ahjussi. It just that I need buy some coffee, so my eyes wouldn’t start to closed” Yong hwa said.

“Ah, then I’ll be waiting doryeonim” replied Moon ahjussi.

When the car came to a full stop, Yong hwa jump out of his seat and said to his chauf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter