Mine and Mine Alone

It's Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong, Bom and Top are all waiting in front of the emergency room of Bom’s father’s hospital. Bom has her head on Top’s shoulder while Jiyong sits with both hands resting on the temple. As the doctor walks out of the ER, they all stand up with concern for Sandara. “She is just tired, stressed, and dehydrated. But both the mother and the child are safe. But I highly suggest that you take good care of her,” the doctor says. “Are you the father?” The doctor asks the shocked Jiyong.

“Huh… yes… I guess?”

“Well, you need to make sure that your wife eats healthy meals and gets enough sleep. Also, make sure that she isn’t put in a situation where there is a lot of stress, or else she can be in high risk of having a miscarriage,” the doctor suggests. 

“Okay, we’ll take good care of her.” Bom says and asks, “Can we go see her now?”

“Yes, she is conscious right now. We already moved her to the VIP ward of the hospital.”

“Thank you, doctor.” Bom marches off to go see her friend with two guys trailing behind her.

As the three of them walks into the Sandara’s hospital room, Bom runs towards her friend’s side and holds her hand. Top follows Bom, standing behind her side. Meanwhile, Kwon Jiyong looks at the angel from afar, too guilty and confused to go near the girl.

“Is my baby okay?” Sandara who gained consciousness asks her friend, already loving the life in her womb.

“Yeah, my little niece or nephew is fine. Don’t worry. But the doctor said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter