The Accusation

It's Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Sandara got discharged from the hospital, she returned to school the next day, not wanting to miss classes any further. She was determined that she had to get good grades this term in order to make her father proud. She did not want to disappoint her father any further than what she had already done. Standing in front of the mirror, Sandara looked at her stomach. “It’s still flat,” she thought, glad that no one would be able to know that she was pregnant from her looks. Sandara, the model student and “nerd” of her class followed the dress code as religiously as she could. She wore a knee length plaid skirt, white button shown shirt, navy blue blazer, over the knee socks and white sneakers. With no make up on her face, her dark circles were emphasized through the lens of her black frame glasses.

After her driver dropped her in front of the school gate, Sandara walked out of the car into school. She shoved a pair of earphones into her ears to avoid as much human contact as possible as she walked to her homeroom. Once she was in the classroom, she placed her backpack on the floor and placed her head onto her arms, waiting for Bom, Chaelin and Minzy to come to class.

On the other side of campus, Jiyong was engrossed in a researching about pregnant women on the Internet. While looking through information about the experiences Sandara was going to go through in the next few months, Top, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri came up to him and caught in by surprise.

“Hey man,” Taeyang said to him, “What you up to?”

“Oh, I’m just going some research for class. What’s up?”

“Since when did you start caring about school work, Hyung? Are you okay? You don’t seem like you at all,” Seungri said.

“Haha, yeah… My mom’s been going on and on about my grades that I decided that I should probably focus more,” Jiyong replied.

“Oh that!” Taeyang slapped JIyong playfully in the shoulder. “We have enough money to not give a about school. Oh, by the way, we are going to go to Club BX21 tonight, wanna come?” Taeyang asked Jiyong.

“I think I might have to pa—“ But before Jiyong could finish his sentence, Clara, Jiyong’s most recent hook up partner came up to him, sat on his lap, and placed her arms around his neck.

“Hey baby,” she said to him. “Miss me? Wanna go somewhere more private?” She asked and started kissing him on the neck. Before finding about Sandara’s pregnancy, Jiyong was known as the womanizer. He could hook up with girls whenever he wanted, and he often changed his partners faster than changing his clothes.

Jiyong gently pushed Clara off his lap, “I’m not in the mood right now or ever. Please don’t show up to me again. We are officially over.” The rest of Big Bang removed their eyes away from the scene, already use to the commotion of girls doing everything in their power to get Jiyong’s attention again.

“What are you talking about? Why? We were still good. What did I do wrong?” Clara asked, surprised and heartbroken by the man’s sudden words.

“I told you from the very beginning what type of relationship this was going to be,” Jiyong said to the girl. “You know very well that this relationship was just one where we get physical pleasure from each other and once one of us is done, we are done. You know what you were getting yourself into.”

“I know, but Jiyong…”

“Let’s not talk about this anymore, Clara. I have to go to class. Let’s go, boys,” Jiyong said and went to his homeroom class.

“I’m not going to let you go as easily as the other girls, Jiyong…” Clara thought to herself with determination in her eyes.

Dara was glad that she did not have to Economics class today, which meant that she did not have to see Kwon Jiyong. “Bom, Chaelin, Minzy,” Sandara called her friends after she finished packing her bags, “Let’s go to lunch.”

“Okay, let’s go.” They all said and walked towards the cafeteria.

While Minzy and Chaelin were talking with each other in front, Dara grabbed Bom to her side. “Bom,” Dara said to her best friend. “Do you want to go to the scheduling office with me today after lunch? I want to move out of E-format Econ class. I don’t want to be in the same class as that guy.”

“Sure. I agree with you. I think the least amount of contact with him at school the better,” Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter