Getting Even

It's Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clara sat around the round table, with her eyes round as saucer as she held her iPhone up to her ears. Her father just gave her a call that all the investors in his company decided to pull out their money, and their family was now penniless. At the same time, Minah was in the same situation as Clara. Her mother called her that she was kicked out from her position as CEO; she was now jobless. After they both ended their phone calls, the two girls stared at each other in shock while the others around the table wondered whether their families were going to have the same faith as their two friends.

While Clara and Minah still stared at each other in shock, Jiyong stormed into the school Cafeteria, determined to make the cruel-es play. “Clara… Minah…” Jiyong said in an icy tone and poured iced water all other their clothes.

“What the , Jiyong!” Clara shouted and raised her hand. Before she could slap Jiyong in the face, Chaelin stopped her and pushed her down the floor.

“Why you…” Clara said with a dark expression, stood up, and slapped Chaelin in the face. At the same time, she grabbed a cub of hot tea, splashed it all over Jiyong, and slapped him in the face. After seeing Jiyong all covered in tea, Chaelin stormed towards Clara and started a fight. “At first, I wanted to give you some mercy,” Chaelin said and slapped Clara back, “But your actions today showed me that you don’t deserve a drop of mercy from anyone.”

“What did I ever do to you? I don’t need you mercy!” Clara pushed the girl.

“I know what you did to my Sandara Unnie, !” Chaelin pushed her back harder, making her fall down on the floor. “Girls like you don’t even deserve to be at this school or even walk on this world. Who the do you think you are? What gives you the right to bully her that day?”

“Well what gives you the right to treat my best friend this way,” Minah shouted at both Chaelin and Jiyong.

“We are not the same as you lowly people,” Minzy retreated. “We are not bullying your friend. We’re just getting even.”

“And our way of getting even is just a little bit different from yours,” Seungri showed up and joined the feud. “Welcome to hell, es.”

“What are you going to do to us?” Minah asked, hugging her friend who was seething in anger on the floor.

“Since you almost took away something priceless for me and Sandara, we decided to take something away from you too. First, we are going to take away your money and your education, and we are not going to stop here unless you go apologize to Sandara Park and she forgives you.” Jiyong towered over the two girls, seething with anger.

“She took you away from me first! I didn’t start this!” Clara tried to explain herself, but Jiyong raised his hands silencing her.

“I was never yours to begin with. I made it clear before I started to do anything with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter