A Night He Can't Remember

It's Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong sits on the bed with one hand resting on his temple. “Holy . What happened last night? What did I do?” He whispers to himself. Jiyong grabs his smart phone from his jean pocket and gives Top, his best friend, a call.

“Hello?” Top picks up the phone.

“Hyung, what happened last night? How did I end up at the presidential suite of your father’s hotel?”

“I don’t know man. I couldn’t remember anything from last night either. I think that the drugs and alcohol that we consumed really kicked into our system.”

“I don’t know hyung. I have a feeling that I did something that I will really regret last night. I really don’t remember anything I did,” Jiyong replies.   

“Maybe you hooked up with one of the girls who came up to you at the club. It’s not like you haven’t woken up completely forgetting what you did before. Just go get Advil and something to eat. I need to go now. I’ll talk to you later,” Top says.

“Okay hyung. I just won’t think about it then,” Jiyong replies and ends the call. “It’s just going to be a night I can’t remember then,” Jiyong says and walks into the bathroom to take a shower.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter