Forced to See Him Again

It's Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, what did I ever do to her?” Jiyong asks Top who is sitting next to him in the dining hall.

“I don’t know,” Top replies. “I haven’t seen her before.”

“Aisht, this is so frustrating. She’s terrified of me. And that Barbie doll, Park Bom, wants to skin me alive. I don’t even know why they are acting like that. Girls go crazy over me, but why is one always scared and the other always angry?”

“I don’t know man…But honestly who cares. There are tons of pretty girls at this school. See look. That girl has been staring at you for thirty minutes now. She’s ready to throw herself at you.”

“Yeah, you’re right, hyung. I need to stop thinking about those two,” Jiyong smiles at the girl Top talked about, encouraging her to walk over to him to start a “friendly” conversation.

“Here’s my number,” Jiyong says to her. “I’ll see you tonight at the presidential suite of the Ritz tonight.”

“Alright. I can’t wait for tonight,” Clara replies and walks back to her group of friends.

 

“Dara, I already talked to Mr. Kim for you. Since you don’t want me to tell him the real reason why you don’t want to be in the same class as Jiyong, Mr. Kim said he can’t move you to a different class because you don’t have a good enough reason. Also, he said that he can’t change your partners because he doesn’t want to give you an advantage over other students.” Bom says to her.

“OMG… what should I do? I don’t want to fail Mr. Kim’s class, but I really can’t be partners with him,” Dara says nervously.

“I mean… I don’t want you near him too. Let’s do this. Instead of you meeting with him alone, we can all meet together: you, me, him, and my partner. That way, you can get your work done but also have me by your side.”

“Yeah… I guess I’ll have to do that,” Sandara sighs.  

“Dara, one thing though, I don’t think he remembers what he did. He acted like he doesn’t know you…”

“I know… maybe he forgot about what happened. I think that he was really drunk that night. Maybe he didn’t remember…” Sandara says with tears trickling down her eyes.

“That . How can he do the horrible things he did to you but not remember,” Bom says in frustration.

“I don’t know, Bom. I just hope that this group project will be the last time I ever have to associate myself with him. 

 

One week after Mr. Kim assigned the group project, Sandara decides that they need to get over her fear and start the group p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter