When the Puzzle Pieces Come Together

It's Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they handed in their group projects, Bom and Top are now talking to each other every single day, finding that they enjoy each other’s company. Meanwhile, Sandara and Jiyong are now strangers again, with the girl running away from him whenever he is close to her. However, Sandara feels like there is a change in her body. She’s starting to have weird cravings for things that she’s never wanted to eat before. She always feels nauseous in the morning and sometimes late at night. And most importantly, her period stopped coming. Sandara has kept all the changes to herself, fully aware that they are symptoms of pregnancy. “Please don’t be positive. Please don’t be positive,” Sandara chants to herself as she looks at the pregnancy test on the sink. But when she picks up the plastic test and sees the two lines, her knees collapsed and she sits on the cold marble floor of her bathroom, crying to herself.

“Bom,” Sandara decides to call her best friend, “I’m pregnant.”

“What? Dara, are you positive?” Her friend says astounded.

“Yes. I am positive. I took a couple of tests and they all came out as positive. What should I do? I’m too young to be a mom. Bom, tell me. What should I do? Why is this happening to me?” Sandara cries through the phone.

“Dara… stay where you are, okay? I’m going to go see you,” Bom says before ends the call with Sandara.

      

 “Top, I need you to tell me where Jiyong is right now,” Bom calls her new close friend on the phone.

“He’s probably in my father’s hotel suite, why?” Top replies.

“Okay, meet me there in ten minutes. I need to say something to that guy.” Bom orders and ends the call.

“Who the is knocking on the door?” Jiyong who is hovering over the Clara throws on a bathrobe and walks to the front door.

“Don’t take too long, babe,” Clara says seductively.

“I promise that I wont,” Jiyong winks back and walks to the front door. Right after he opens the front Jiyong, Bom slaps him in the face.

 “Ow! What was that for, ?” Jiyong shouts angrily.

“That is for what you did to my friend, you bastard. You ing ruined her life!” Bom slaps Jiyong again and starts hitting him with her fists.

 “Top, control her will you?” Jiyong shouts to his friend who is standing there dumbfounded.

 “Okay… control her… got it,” Top says and carries Bom away from his best friend.

“You . You ing destroyed my friend the night of Seungri’s birthday party. You took away her dignity and purity. You deserve to die and rot in hell!” Bom shouts in Top’s arms.

“God fuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter