Things Are Going to Get Better

It's Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing?!” Jiyong shouted, dropped the flowers that he bought for Sandara, sprinted towards Clara and held the bottle of acid that was still in her hands, preventing her from further hurting the mother of his child. “What the ! Release the bottle right now!” Jiyong commanded while struggling to take the bottle of deadly acid away from Clara’s hands.

“No!” Clara shouted back. “You let go of me this instant! I need to teach that a lesson.” Minah who saw her friend struggling against Jiyong’s strength knew that this wasn’t going to end well, so she left the room, leaving Clara all alone.

While Minah left the room, Jiyong was still struggling to take the bottle of acid out of Clara’s hands. While they were battling for the bottle, Clara accidentally dropped the bottle out of her hands, causing the acid to drop onto her own feet, burning the skin on her feet and legs. She screamed in pain, the sound echoing throughout the room, as the acid burned her skin; she felt light her whole entire bottom leg was lit on fire.

As Clara crouched onto the floor, hugging her legs, Jiyong ran towards Sandara, carried the girl bridal style, and placed her on the bed. He immediately pressed the red call button to call for the nurse to come, and he called the police to arrest the screeching girl on the floor.

“Are you okay, Sandara? I’m sorry I came too late. I’m sorry your hurt like this. I promise that this won’t happen again. I will put everyone who hurt you in jail, and I will make sure that they won’t be able to come out and see light again. I’m so sorry… I’m so sorry…” Jiyong whispered to the sobbing girl and held her hands.

“Please take me away from here, Jiyong. Please just let me go. I can’t do this anymore. Please ask them to put me to sleep, uh? Please? I don’t want to wake up anymore. Sleep was so peaceful…” Sandara cried and placed her hands on her face.

Before Jiyong could reply, two nurses came rushing in to check on the battered girl. They looked at the situation of the room in surprise, and one of them quickly called security to drag Clara out of the room. Once security came in along with the police, Clara had her wounds treated at the hospital and was immediately brought to the police station.

Meanwhile, Sandara treated by a doctor for the wounds on her face and feet, and Jiyong stood by her every step of the way. He held onto her hands and allowed her to squeeze them when she felt the pain from the doctor pulling pieces of glass out of her feet and cleaning her wound. After Sandara was treated and brought back to her now cleaned room, Jiyong sat her down on the bed and placed a blanket over her body.

“Sandara… about what you said earlier… Please don’t do that… Please… You need to think about your friends and family who love and care for you… And you need to think about our baby that is inside of your right now. I’m sorry if I’m being selfish but I really can’t let you go.” Jiyong looked her in the eye with watery eyes.

“Jiyong… I…”

“Please, Dara… Please don’t ever think about doing that ever again,” Jiyong begged her and held one of her hands.

“I’m sorry I mentioned it in the first place,” Sandara replied. “I’m just really tired. Bad things keep on happening to me. I don’t think that I can do this anymore,” Sandara started to sob.

“I promise you that I will protect you from now on,” Jiyong wiped the tears on her face with his fingers. “I’m sorry I was careless. I promise that nothing is ever going to happen to you. I promise that I will make you the happiest girl on earth. I know that we had a bad start, and I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter