I Want a Peaceful Life

It's Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara hugged the toilet bowl and threw up all the little amount of food that she ate last night. Hwa Yun, who heard about Sandara’s pregnancy from Teddy ran to her side and patted her back in order to comfort the young girl that she has taken care of for her whole entire life. After Sandara quelled down her nausea, Hwa Yun handed Sandara a glass of water and a wet towel.

“Little bun is really giving me a hard time,” Sandara said jokingly to Hwa Yun.

“It’s a normal part of pregnancy,” Hwa Yun responded with a smile. “It’ll get better after a while.”

“I really do hope so because I need to go back to school,” Sandara handed the cup back to her nanny. “I’ve missed so much already, and finals are coming up next month. I need to do my best this semester, because I won’t be able to go to school with my stomach showing next semester.”

“But miss Dara, do you really think you should be going to school at the current situation?” Hwa Yun questioned, “The last time you went to school, you ended up at the hospital.”

“I’m going to be fine,” Sandara responded. “My friends took care of Clara and her crew already. I’m sure school is going to be fine from now on.”

“But are you sure you are emotionally ready to meet other people?” Hwa Yun asked, trying to refer to Jiyong.

“I’ll be fine,” Sandara stood up and headed to the sink to start getting ready. “Besides, Bom, Chaelin, and Minzy are going to be with me. I doubt anything is going to happen.”

After her conversation with Hwa Yun, stomached a little bit of breakfast and took her morning pills and vitamins. While in the car, she texted Bom asking her to meet up in the school quad before class starts in the morning before dozing off.

“Miss Dara,” Her driver spoke gently. “We’re here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter