Time

It's Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong crouched down to the girl who hugged herself in agony, wanting to take away her pain. "Sandara, are you—"

"The baby...The baby," Sandara whimpered to the guy.

"Sandara, don't worry. I am going to take you to the hospital, okay? Can I touch you?" Jiyong asked the girl, wanting her consent before doing anything further. The girl simply nodded her head, too worried for her baby and in too much pain to refuse Jiyong's help. Jiyong covered Sandara's bloody leg with his school blazer, not wanting the rest of the school to see the blood and start up rumors once he carries her to the car. He quickly grabbed a baseball cap from his backpack and placed it on the girls head to cover her face from the curious and nosy eyes. Then, he carried the girl bridal.

Once he stepped out of the back of the gym into hall way that would lead him to the side gate and park, people started whispering and taking pictures of Kwon Jiyong and the petite girl in his arms. Jiyong ran towards his Bugatti, placed Sandara on the passenger seat, put the seat belt on the girl, and ran to the driver's seat. After he left the school property, Jiyong picked up his phone and dialed his friend's number. "Youngbae I need your help…Don't ask me anything right now and just please do as I say. I am going to go to your father's hospital. I need to go to the VIP area. Tell them to set everything for an emergency. Also, get the best Obgyn in the your hospital on standby." After his call with Youngbae, Jiyong turned towards the girl whose face contorted in pain. Sandara hugged her stomach and breathed loudly to alleviate the agony that she was in.

"Sandara, hold on okay? We are on our way. I already got help,"Jiyong said and kissed the girl's hand.

Once they reached the hospital, medical teams were already waiting to treat the half conscious girl. Jiyong ran to the passenger seat, scooped the girl up in his arms, and placed her onto the stretcher. Jiyong ran along the stretcher that was heading towards the emergency room in the VIP ward of the hospital, holding her hand while helping the nurses push the movable bed. “You can’t come inside,” the nurse said as Sandara’s stretcher entered the emergency room.

“What do you mean I can’t come inside? Do you know who I am?!” Jiyong raked his hair in frustration.

“I’m sorry sir,” the nurse said, “It’s our policy.”

“!” Jiyong shouted and raked his hair in frustration. He took a couple of deep breaths to calm himself down and said, “Okay…oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter