The Confrontation

It's Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is he the father of that baby inside of you?!” Teddy pointed towards Jiyong.

“Yes, Mr. Park. I am the father of that child inside of her,” Jiyong said confidently while Sandara was still sobbing in his arms.

“How can you be so irresponsible? I am disappointed in both of you, especially you, Sandara Park! I did not raise you to be an easy girl who spreads her leg and becomes a teenage mom! What happened to all the lessons of conservatism I talked you through since you were young? How can I ever trust you every again? I gave you so much trust and freedom and what did you give me in return? Shame and an unwanted child. I can’t describe how betrayed and enraged I feel right now!” Teddy Park shouted at the two hugging figures, making Sandara’s cry even louder.

Mr. Park’s words and Sandara’s reaction brought out the protective instinct in Jiyong, resulting to an argument between him and the old man. “First of all, your daughter isn’t an easy girl. How can you even say that? And second of all, this child is not unwanted. Even though I did not plan to have this child, and I am still in high school, I still love and want to have this unborn angel inside of her.”

“It’s easy for you to say, boy. You are not going to be the person walking to school with a large stomach. You are not going to be the girl everyone calls a . You can still live your life like everything’s normal while my daughter will l have to the baby for nine months!” Teddy shouted.

 “I am going to make sure that I carry the same burden as her, Mr. Park. I take full responsibility for everything that’s happened. In fact, everything is my fault. Actually, Sandara didn’t even want to…”

“Stop it! Please…” Sandara pleaded Jiyong, not wanting her father to know that she was by the man standing next to her, not wanting to go through the shame that she felt when other people knew, not wanting her father to be more disappointed in her, and most importantly, not wanting more people to pity her.

“How are you going to take responsibility for my daughter?” Teddy looked at Jiyong in the eye, while becoming more calm and rational.

“I am willing to marry her if that is also what she wants.” Jiyong asserted while patting Sandara’s arms.

“I am not going to let anyone just marry my daughter. Maybe you do not know, but my name is Teddy Park. I am on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter