Something for her

It's Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do pregnant women normally crave?” Jiyong Googled as he sat in the backseat of his limousine, parked in front of a supermarket.  He clicked on a couple of links and made a mental note to himself that pregnant women normally wants something that is salty, sour, and, sometimes, spicy. He made a list of the things he found on the various expecting moms websites and strode into the supermarket.

“Okay, first off we need pickles,” Jiyong said to himself and grabbed a cart, shopping for groceries for the first time in his life. He pushed the cart around the supermarket for around forty-five minutes before he pushed the half filled cart to the check out counter and paid of the items.

“Hyun Joon,” Jiyong said to his driver after he returned to his seat when the driver transferred the items from the cart to the trunk of the limousine. “We need to go back to the back to the hospital.” After hearing Jiyong’s words, Hyun Joon simply nodded his head and drove off to the hospital.

He arrived in front of Sandara’s V.I.P room, his hands filled with the items he brought from the supermarket. He found that Bom and Top were no longer in front of the room. Before he could step into the room, a nurse walked out and told him that Top accompanied Bom to get something to eat at the cafeteria.

“They’re going to come back soon,” Nurse Jaa said to Jiyong.

“How is she?” Jiyong asked the nurse who held onto the clipboard.

“She’s really tired and stressed out. Are you her boyfriend? If so, I recomme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter