Reunion

Are You the One?

Hinata's POV:

'omigod where is that girl?!'
I think I have been waiting an hour at the train station, and Ayumi still hadn't shown up.
Looking at my phone every 2 minutes to see if she messages me or calls, I notice that I've been waiting for over an hour.
It was now 11:45.

"Hinata! " I hear Ayumi yell while she made her way to me, skipping happily.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AYUMI! it's already been an hour since our meeting time and you wouldn't even pick up your phone!" I yell becoming very irritated.

"Ya, I know and I'm sorry. But I have great news! I was just in line for the new hey say jump CD and I got the limited edition!" she squealed.

"Ok, ok I get it but next time at least call me and tell me you're going to be late!"

"Ok! Oh and if we don't go now we' ll miss our train,"Ayumi said, peeking at her watch.

'Well, who's fault do you think it is that we' re late?' I think in my head, not daring to say it out loud.
When Ayumi gets mad it's worst then going into a cage with hungry lions!
We get into the train.
Then after about 10 minutes I feel myself dozing off.

 

~a very very long time later~
"Hinata! Hinata! Wake up! We're here" I hear someone calling to me.

"What, already? Where are we? What is it, Ayumi?" I mumble, not even knowing what I said.

" I said we're here in Tokyo!!!! So wake up!!" Ayumi screams, shaking me until I almost fall out of my seat.

"I will, I will, " I mumble, still half sleeping.

"Come on, we have to get off!" Ayumi says. 

We gather all our things and get off the train. Me, who still feels like collapsing at any moment didn't notice someone walk up behind me. Suddenly, I feel 2 big hands cover my eyes.

"Boo! Guess who?"

Daiki's POV:

I wait.
I wait for my best friend.
I wait for my most special girl.
I wait for the one I love.
I've liked her for all my life, though she never knew.

 

Last month I got a phone call from my childhood friend Hinata.
On the phone she told me she was coming to Tokyo!!!!
I felt like I was the most happiest guy on earth!!!
I love her so much. 
She asked me to help her out with finding a place so I did.
Today is the day I finally get to see her!
I was so happy I came to the station 5 hours before they're supposed to arrive.
Ya I know, it's stupid , but that's what love does to you, I guess. 
It makes you act stupid.
I see her train coming this way.
My heart beats louder and louder as I anticipate her arrival.

'What does she look like, now?' I think.

'What will I say to her when she gets here?'
 

Then the train stops and the most beautiful girl on earth walks out: Hinata.
I lose my grip on the world.
She hasn't changed one bit.
I watch on in awe as she stumbles out of the train, looking sleepy but still breathtaking anyways.
Her long black hair is flowing down to her shoulders, her big, gorgeous eyes framed by dark lashes blinking back the sudden sunlight out of her eyes as her vision adjusts.
I go up behind her, and put my hands on her eyes, trembling with anticipation. 

 

"Boo! Guess who?" I sing.
 

She whirls around and grins.
 

"Oh my gosh, Daiki! I haven't seen you in so long!" She says, then gives me a big hug.

I hug her back.
The scent of strawberries fills my nose.
Her favorite fruit.
A very nostalgic smell.

"How are you? I missed you so much, daiki!" she says

"Me too. I missed you so much," I whisper, too caught up in the moment to say it out loud.

Then I hear a scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! It's daikmgfdhdruvcdysvj" I put my hand on the girl's mouth before she can say my name.

With one hand on the strange girl and the other holding on to Hinata's hand , I motion the two outside.
I keep walking until I found a quiet and more private place.
I let go of the girl sighing with a sign of relief.
Still holding on to Hinata's hand I ask,

" Hinata, who is this person?"

"Oh she's my best friend Ayumi ! Sorry I forgot to tell you she's gonna be living with me," Hinata answers.

I purse my lips. "Well, if your gonna bring her with you, tell her not to scream my name to the public.

If the papparazi find me it's gonna become a big problem," I tell Hinata.

"I'm sorry, Daiki," she says, pouting. 
I smile. Who can stay mad at that face?

"It's ok," I say. At least you're back here with me...

Ayumi's POV:

Me and Hinata come out of the train. 
Hinata, who looks like she's almost going to collapse, sits on our luggage to rest.
Then all of a suddenm from behind Hinata, two big hands merge and cover her eyes.

"Boo! Guess who?" A voice that seems very familiar said.

Hinata looks behind her to see who it is.
They hug and for the first time I see the boy's face clearly

`OHMIGOD it's Daiki arioka!!!` I think.

 

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! daigdydhvfshxhsg"a big hand covers my mouth before I can finish the sentence.

I look at who it is and it is Daiki Arioka who is covering my mouth!
Wow I can't believe he's touching me!! 
I'm like his biggest fan! I swear I can die right now and I'll have no regrets!
He motions me and Hinata outside.
Then after 5 minutes of walking we stop in an ally. Me, who is still in awe is just standing there with my mouth open. 
Then I hear Hinata call my name.

 

Hinata's POV

I call out to Ayumi who is standing there, frozen, with wide open.

"Ayumi? Hey Ayumi?Are you ok? Ayumi?"

"Huh oh ummm......... OHMIGOD WHY IS DAIKI ARIOKA OF HEY SAY JUMP HERE!! HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM? HINATA OHMIGOD WHY.." Ayumi's yelling continues.

Daiki covers his ears.

" I'm sorry to be rude but can you please shut up" daiki said, giving her a hesitant smile.

"I'llshutupimsosorrytobeloudbutitssoexitingseeingyoucauseimlikeyourbiggestfanomigodimsohappythankyoubuthowdoyouknowhinata..."

"Ayumi ! Just please, be quiet! I'll explain everything," I say.

Wow she can talk!! She's like a non stop talking machine!

"Hinata. I need you to explain everything to me" Ayumi said, now being very serious

I sigh. "Ok, so well I've known Daiki ever since I was 1 year old and we're childhood friends. But a few years ago he moved to Tokyo to get into Johnny's Entertainment. We've been keeping in touch but this is the first time I met him in 8 years!" I explained briefly.

"Then why didn't you tell me you were friends with DAIKI ARIOKA from HEY SAY JUMP" Ayumi screamed.

"Well.... I know you love hey say jump so I didn't want you to ask me to meet them or get their autograph. I just wanted a normal friendship . But I should've told you..... I'm sorry," I said quietly.

"Well it's ok... But no more secrets between us k?" she tells me, smiling.

"Ya! Thank you," I said, hugging her. I'm so happy to have a trusting good friend!

"Uuuhh.... Sorry to interrupt your moment, but I really don't have that much time" Daiki interrupted, looking uncomfortable.

Ayumi and I broke away from the hug. "Oh, sorry," we both said at the same time.

I look at her and she looks at me.We break out into laughter, clutching our stomachs, with teary eyes.
i don't know why but we always find it funny when we accidentally say the same thing.
Even though we are best friends we are nothing alike.
She loves sports I hate them, I love sweet things she hates them, I at art she's a genius, I'm good at math and her not so much, and the list goes on and on. 
Even though we are so different, sometimes we think alike and it is really weird.
That's the only reason our friendship works!

Daiki's POV

The two girls started laughing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                They were laughing so hard that they started crying.

"Guys, I really need to go," I said with a loud voice.

I tried not to sound annoyed with Ayumi.
But seeing the two of them, laughing together...
Wasn't that how me and Hinata looked like before?
And now she has a best friend that had taken my place...

They finally looked my way.

"Oh really, where do you need to go?" Hinata asked, eyebrows raised.

"I have to go to work," I said to the both of them.

"OHMIGOD!!!!!! Can you please take me with you!!! You'regoingtoJohnny'sEntertainment,right?please!!!" Ayumi asks really fast.

"Umm sure let's go then," I say, trying not to look disappointed. Why would you have to in? I think. Then I begin to lead the both of them to my workplace.

 

Hope you like second chapter!! <3333 Comments are welcomed!!!