Leaving Home

Are You the One?

 

               

Hinata's POV:

I wake up in a cold sweat, remembering the tragedy that had happened to me 10 years ago.
I lay down, forcing myself not to think about it.
Suddenly, my phone rings. I pick it up.

"HINATA YOU LAZY ! Are you up yet? We're going to Tokyo today!! OMG...blah blah blah," my best friend Ayumi continues.

This has become part of my daily routine.
I wake up by the sound of my phone.
Then, my best friend, Ayumi, vents out all her problems, joys, sorrows, blah, blah, BLAH...well, you get the point.
I feel like i have become some sort of therapist to her.
Sighing, I leave my phone on the bed while Ayumi goes on to go take a shower.
~ 10 minutes later ~
Wrapped in a towel, my hair wet, I bring my cell phone to my ear again.

"...and can you believe him? Like OMIGOD, why did he do that? That's so annoying! Like, really, I broke up with him a month ago! He's such a stalker!"

I smile at my very very talkative best friend's voice.

"Yeah, I know, Daisuke is such an , right? But anyways, what time should I meet you at the train station again?"

I look around my now empty room, then at the filled boxes of my belongings. I feel a tear run down my cheek.
I've been living here for the past ten years, after my parents had died.
My aunt was kind enough to take me in.
She's the one person I will miss the most after leaving my hometown in Chiba City.
Then I hear Ayumi yelling my name.

"Hinata! Are you even listening to me?! I told you I'll meet you there at 10 AM!!!!" Ayumi yells.

"Oh, okay, arigatou Ayumi! I'll meet you there, Bye!"

I hang up before she can talk any longer.

Auntie's POV:

Today is the day my dear niece, Hinata goes off to Tokyo.
Ever since her parents had died ten years ago, she had been living under my roof.
I've always loved her, but now I must accept that she has grown up and is able to go out on her own.
She's not my little girl anymore, but a fine, beautiful young lady.
I will now entrust her to her childhood friend, Daiki, hoping he will keep her safe.
I remember the first time I had met him, ten years ago after Hinata moved in with me.
Since birth, they had been very close friends, and I could tell immediately that Daiki truly cared for her.
After he left for Tokyo to become a star, HInata  was heartbroken.
I have no regrets by sending her away to be with him, except that I have never told her the one most important thing:

She has a twin brother, Yuto Nakajima of Hey! Say! Jump!

 

We hope that you enjoyed the first chapter of "Are You the One?" !!!  comments are very welcomed!!!!!!! <3