Extra chapter!

Are You the One?

This happened on the first day of school

Hinata's POV

"Hello. I'm your new homeroom teacher Kirishima Yuuki! I hope to get along with all of you this year....maybe. As you all know this is Class S. The class will change every Kimatsu exams, the Top 30 will be in this class and people who are in this class but get lower then 30 will get divided to classes in the general or idol classes....."Sensei continues on.

.'I wonder if I'll be able to stay in this class....it's the only way to be with Yuto. Hold on Hinata! Why are you thinking of Yuto? Baka me, Baka baka!! He already has Chisato-san. Ughhh, why do I keep thinking of him?!' I think to myself.

"Next Nakajima," I hear Sensei say.

"Yes?" we both answer in union .

And by we I mean Yuto and me.
I turn around and look at Yuto.

"Yuto was she talking to me or you?" I whisper.

"How would I know! I was sleeping!" Yuto defends himself.

"NAKAJIMA," Sensei yells looking irritated, hands across her chest with her feet tapping the ground.

"Hai," we answer in union AGAIN!

The class giggles.

"Well since you Nakajima's are such good friends, you can be this week's nichoku!" Sensei says giving a devious smile.

(***nichoku pronounced  nit-cho-ku  is a job for usually a week where the person does various jobs. such as the gourei-introduction to class- erasing boards filing papers for teacher, cleaning etc).

"Aaaaawwww, Sensei!!! It's the first day of school!" we say together AGAIN.

The class bursts into laughter exchanging comments such as "maybe they're twins" or "they are so funny".

"Ok ok settle down class. I'll repeat myself for the Nakajima duo. Nakajima HINATA-san," she said, elaborating on my name.

"Please introduce yourself to the class. Name, age, birthday, middle school and something about yourself. And for all you who aren't listening this is the only time I am repeating this so you better have listened! Now Nakajima Hinata-san please continue."

"Hi I'm Nakajima Hinata.I'm 15 years old. My birthday is August 10. I'm from Chiba, so you don't know my middle school and I love strawberries."

The teacher gives a nodding approval and calls out Yuto.
The introductions go on ......

"This school does not have mandatory clubs," Sensei explains after all introductions are done. "So all of you do not need to join but I advise you to join because it is a great way to learn new things and meet new people! Since man-" the bell cuts Sensei off.

"Ok, your next class is history. Please be seated after the 5 minute bell. Nichoku please come to the front of the class for a gourei," I stand up and go to the front.

"Kiritsu." (Stand.) The students stand up.

"Kyoutsuke." (Straighten up.) They all stand straight.

"Ichijikan me no jyugyou wo owarimasu." (The first lesson is finished). "Rei." (Bow.) The students all bow.

"arigatougozaimaa (thank you very much)" the class says in union

"chakuseki (sit)" everyone sits down and I go back to my seat.

A few girls approach me and we have friendly conversations exchanging e-mails and talking about other things.
The bell rings and we all take our seats.
The teacher walks in and the whole process repeats it self

"Kiritsu, kyoutsuke, nigikanmenojyugyou wo hajimemasu. Rei. Onegaishimasu."

"I am your history teacher, blah, blah, blah..." the teacher goes on.

 I put my head down and start to sleep.
The bell rings me and Yuto and I go up to do the gourei.
This process repeats itself for 4 times till lunch.

"Finally it's lunch!" I say, stretching my hands out and yawning.

"I don't think a girl should yawn with open so wide," Someone says.

I open my bleary eyes and see Yuto standing in front of me, smiling his cute smile.

"The teacher called us to get something," Yuto says.

"I can't believe it's the first day and I'm already nichoku," I say.

"Well what's done is done. Come on, let's go" Grabbing my hand to help me out of my chair, Yuto leads the way to the staff room.

"sureishimasu," we both say as we open the door.

We go inside and see sensei sitting in her desk.
She calls us over and we are handed a buch of paper.

"i want you two to staple these papers there's 5 pages and 1 pack per student in our class so 30. I need this done by the end of the day. Sorry, I know its the first day of school but its really urgent and since you are the nichoku, I thought it would be perfect!" Yuuki sensei says to us with a pleading look.

" Its ok sensei! We'll get it done for sure!! Right Hinata?" Yuto looks at me.

"Y-yes" I say as I studder.

'So many sheets of paper!! how will we finish these!' I think.

" Ok lets go!" Yuto smiles and  leads the way.

~~~5 minutes later~~~~~

"Yuto are you sure we're aloud to be here?" I ask uncertainly.

"No, not really but i thought it was the best place to focus since no one uses this classroom." Yuto says bluntly.

We are in an unused classroom at the very end of the hall stapling papers together.
Outside the closed door, the students are playing, talking,eating or doing whatever.
I knew it was noisy ouside but all I could hear was my heart beating.

Doki.

Doki.

Doki.

"Hinata, you seem red. Are you ok?" he asks, leaning over the desk and touching my forehead.

"You're really hot too....maybe your sick" he says inoccently.

Oh why, why Gods, why was my heart beating so fast?
When he touched my forehead I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, and I knew that I was bright red right now.
Now that  I realized I loved him, it is so much harder to look at him without blushing.

I hit his hand off my forhead.
Why was I so rude to him?

i try to be nice and smile

"I'm fine Yuto" i say.

i try to think of a topic...something we had in common....oh i know ryouchan! he said i could tell daiki or yuto that he likes ayumi!

"so...yuto you know the other day i was with ryouchan and we st-"

"sorry. we're done so im going to go.bye hinata" yuto says coldly and walks away.

i sit there frozen.
it was the first time yuto has ever looked at me with such cold eyes....

Yuto's POV

I lead her to an unused classroom in the far corner.
it was the queitest place I could think of.
we go inside and start to staple papers.
we sit in silence
only the distant sound of voices, the sound of the papers rustle and the staples staples could be heard.
i am so nervouse.

but why...

doki

I don't get it.
my heart always beats so fast when im with hinata
maybe its just hot in this class...

I look over at hinata who's cheeks are red.
"hinata, you seem red. are you ok?" I ask as I lean over and put my hand on her forhead.

"your really hot too....maybe your sick" i say, feeling sincerly concerned for her.

she turns bright red.
maybe she is sick.

then she slaps my hand off of her forhead.

"im fine yuto" she says rather awkwardly.

we sit in a moment of silence

"so...yuto you know the other day i was with ryouchan and we st-"

I froze when I heard yamada's name.
Ifelt like a spear pierced my heart.
Ididnt want to hear anything about them.
were they dating?
I dont know, and I didn't want to either
so Ostand up and look at her

"sorry. we're done so im going to go.bye hinata" i say and i walk away.

Idon't know why but I hated the fact that hinata and yamada were such good friends but why....

 

no ones POV

for the next few weeks yuto and hinata never talked.
all but once when the teacher told yuto to call hinata.
yuto who thinks hinata and ryousuke like each other, did not talk to hinata untill the one day he saw her in the rain
he walks hinata home and finally realizess he loves hinata and that to him chisato was just his sister.....

will this love work out? or will it not. how will chisato react to the breakup with yuto. comment what you think should happen next!!!!! plzzz help