Horikoshi Gakuen

Are You the One?

Hinata's POV

In my room, I lay down on my bed, thinking of the beautiful girl that is in the room right next to mine.
She's really pretty, I muse.
I guess Yuto likes pretty girls.
I look at myself in the mirror.
Then I shake my head and flop back down.
It doesn't matter, I think.
Yuto is happy with Chisato-san.

A sharp pain hits my chest and I bite my lip.
He gave her a key...
She said that she came over when she was lonely...
What did they do?!
Then I shake my head free of those thoughts.
I never knew Yuto had a girlfriend... -------------

Hinata's POV

I wake up from the sunlight streaming from the window and onto my face.
It's a beautiful day outside.
I open the curtain and the window to feel the fresh air rush in.

"Mmmm... it's such a great day today," I say as I stretch and yawn.

Today is the first day of my new school.
I'm finally in high school.
It is every girls dream to wear the red checkered skirt, a blue blazer jacket and ribbon on a white collared shirt.
This is also my dream.
I dreamed of going to high school wearing an uniform and falling in love.
But I wonder if this could happen.
I didn't want to admit it, but everytime I think of Yuto and his girlfriend, I could feel my chest tighten.
I knew that I was starting to like him.
Though I wish to stop my heart from feeling this way.
I try to shake the thought of Yuto out of my mind.
I wasn't going to let Yuto ruin my first day of school.
I start to get ready.
I take a shower, dry my hair, wear my uniform, and go to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Hey Ayumi! Morning!" I say to my best friend who is fully dressed, with her face full of makeup - though she is good at makeup and looks very pretty.

"Good morning, Hinata! OMG what is up with your face and hair?!!!!" she says, looking disgusted.

"What? What's wrong?!" I ask, alarmed. 

"You look hideous!" Ayumi exclaims. 

There's a pause.

"Gee, thanks for the compliment, Ayumi, " I reply dryly.

"No, not like that! I meant, why is your hair so plain and why do you have no makeup on?" she demands.

"Well I'm bad at makeup and hair..." I reply as I look down, feeling a little ashamed.

"Well, no need to fear because Queen Ayumi is here!" Ayumi yells as she runs to her room.

1 minute later I see Ayumi come out. She is holding her giant makeup kit.

'Oh, great,' I think.

She starts with my hair; spraying lilac smelling stuff in it and brushing it, then to my face.
Mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, gloss, blush, eyeshadow.. Well whatever makeup materials you can think of were all used on my face.
I eat a piece of toast with honey as I wait.

---- 5 minutes later------

"I'm finally done!!!! Hinata you are so lucky I an your best friend!!" Ayumi squeals.

"And you look so pretty because of me!" she continues as she examines my face.

"You can look now," Ayumi says, going into her makeup kit and pulling out a mirror.

I had to admit, I looked way way WAY better then before.

Ayumi's like a miracle worker.

"Thanks Ayumi!" I say gratefully as I plop the last bit of toast in my mouth.

"No problem. Besides. If I hadn't done that, your beautiful face would've gone to waste," Ayumi says smugly.

"Well then thank you, miss Satou," I say as I laugh.

"Hinata just reminding you but you're going to be late," Ayumi says, motioning at the clock that read 7:45.

" oh no!! I have to go early today to talk to the teachers. I forgot I'm the first year representative!! Why did it have to be me!! I didn't even want to do it" I say whining. Like a child. " no need to brag.

We all know you were picked because you got the highest mark on entrance exams." Ayumi says rolling her eyes.

" well I didn't want to get the highest mark!" I say trying to defend myself.

" ok, ok mr smartypants. Just go to school already before you get in trouble for being late." Ayumi says as she pushes me out of the house and closes the door in my face.

If I wern't late I would open it and tell Ayumi how ride it is to shut a door in someone face, but since k was late i had no choice but to go to school. Surprisingly we lived 5 minutes away from school and I got there pretty early.
I stop infront of the school gates with a sign that reads,

"horikoshi gakuen" I hear someone say.

I turn around to see daiki smiling.

" daiki!!!!" I say as I hug him. "I hope we're in the same class

" daiki whispers in my ear. I break away from the hug and smile " me too!"I reply.

I look down at my watch and see that I am late.

" sorry daiki I have to go. See you later" I yell as I start to run towards the building and into the staffroom.

" sureishimasu" I say as I open the door and walk into the staff room.

" oh Nakajimasan over here" I heard someone call.

I spin around and see an old woman.

'holy !! She was the old lady me and ryouchan saw yesterday!' i think

~~~~flashback~~~~~

"Ayumi-chan!" I say, motioning to the air behind Yamada. "How did you get here?"

Ryousuke's eyes grow alarmed and he grows red and pushes his hat down, biting down on his lip.

"A-ha!" I say, making him jump. "Why are you so jumpy when I talk about Ayumi?"

Raising his eyebrows, he looks behind him at a passing old lady.

"Whaddaya want?!" she demands, waving her cane at him angrily.

"N-nothing," Ryousuke stammers, and turns around quickly.  

~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~

"yoroshikuonegaishimasu, my name is Nakajima Hinata and I am the first year representative of the grade 1 class of 2011" i say trying not to stammer.

"hmm you seem familiar deer, but from where...." the old woman says.

" oh that must be a mistake i have never seen you in my life" I say fastly

"ok if you say so......oh yes i must introduce myself, I am the principle of horikoshi gakuen, kawaguchi yumi. It is nice too meet you" kawaguchi kouchou says.

" Yes it is nice to meet you kouchousensei. excuse me but I have a question about my speech so do I......

Daiki's POV:

I walk towards my new school.

'finally, I can have my normal highschool life' I think.

Ever since I became an idol I have never been able to go to school normally.
Horikoshi was an idol school so no one in the idol department would care.
Finally a normal school life. But there's one down side to this school, it is divided into 2 division. General and idol classes.
That ment I couldn't be in the same class as Hinata.

"haaaa" I sigh.

I look back and see that I am infront of the school gate.

"horikoshi gakuen" I read outloud.

A girl infront of me turns around 'oh , what if she's a fan what do I do?' I think.

Then I notice that the girl is the one I love.

Hinata.

" daiki!!" she calls in her sweet voice.

She hugs me and I hug her back. I could smell her strawberry sented shampoo.

" I hope we're in the same class" I whisper knowing it could not be possible.

I was in idol class and she was in general.

"me too" she says excitedly.

'huh? Does she not know how the classes work?' I wonder to myself not daring to say anything, wanting to stay in the tight embrace.

She breaks away, looking down on her watch.

"sorry daiki I have to go. See you later " she yells as she runs toward the school.

'I wonder why she's rushing, It's not till 8:00 that school starts.' I think.

A little pain of guilt stabs my heart.

"why did I say I wanted to ne in the same class!?, I can't believe she didn't know about the 2 divisions.

The reality was, we could never be in he same class.

"Does that mean I tricked her?" I say to myself.

Then I feel someone bump into me from behind.

" owwww" the girl says rubbing her forehead while on the ground.

"are you ok?" i ask, bending down and stretching my hand out to help her.

Ignoring me, she got up and ran away.

"Chisato~wait" I hear someone call in the distance.

It was yuto.

"hey yuto!" I say.

"hey " he says as he wipes sweat off his face.

"do you know that girl?" I ask confused.

" oh ya. I forgot to tell you, she's my childhood friend and also my girlfriend. Shes mad at me cause I said I can't walk her home today" he says between heavy breaths .

" WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR BEST FRIEND, THAT YOU HAVE A GIRL~OWWW", I say after yuto shoves me.

"dude why did you do that!!" I say with a surprised face.

"do you know what will happen if you yell out I have a girlfriend!? Plus she's a model from seventeen! What kind of do you think I'll get into?!" yuto says with panic on his face.

" sorry dude, forgot we were idols" I say, smacking my palm to my forehead, making a stupid face.

Yuto laughs.

"but next time atleast tell your best friend you have a girlfriend ok?" I say looking into yuto's eyes.

"ya I will, now come on, we should go to the bulletin to see what class we're in" yuto says.

"ok let's go!" I say excitedly.

"yes! I'm in class 1-S!!" yuto exclaims.

"why are you so exited! We're in different classes yuto!" I say pouting.

"haha I know it's cause your stupid!"

"well thank you" i say glaring at yuto

"I'm joking, your smart daiki. You almost made it into S.... but you missed by the borderline." yuto says. "

wait, what's class S?" I ask.

"oh it's the only class in horikoshi that general and idol classes are together. The top 30 people that scored the highest marks are in that class and I'm in it!!!" yuto answers.

"what!!does that mean Hinata and I could've been in the same class?" I ask excitedly.

"well...ya. If both of you are in the top 30 that is.." yuto trails on.

'wow I wish I was in the same class as Hinata...wait!! I forgot Hinata is super smart!! She must be in the S class, and yuto said I missed by the border line. Does that mean I was close?' many questions popped up in my mind.

"yuto how do you know I missed by a little bit?" I ask.

" well... I looked over there" he says motioning me to look at the bulletin.

I see hinata's name then yuto and even ryousuke.

I look at the very bottom

" waiting list: daiki arioka"

" oh my god I was so close to making it!!! " I scream.

"it's ok daiki just work hard next time. Every 6months we have exams and S class changes" yuto says patting daikis head.

" ok I'll work hard" I reply doing a peace sign.

" haha good luck daiki and bye! I have to go to class " yuto waves. "

"bye yutochan" I say sarcastically.

I find my class and walk towards the building.I walk up 3 flights of stairs and open the door of class 1-D the idol class.
I open he door and walk in.

Hinata's POV:

I wait behind the stage shaking from Nervousment.
This was the first time I have read a speech to a big audience and I was shaking in fear.

"it's ok hina I'll be with you"ryouchan says.

Usually the first year representative would be one person but since we both scored the same marks and were the highest marks it was a special case and both of us would read a speech.

" thanks ryouchan" I reply with a smile on my face.

Then we hear our introduction.

" can you please welcome the two first year representatives of the 2011 class of horikoshi gakuen Yamada ryousukesan and Nakajima hinatasan."

we both go infront of the podium.

Yuto's POV: all the students are lining up to go to the gym.
We take our seats and go through a boring process of introductions.
I start to doze off.

Then I hear
"can you please welcome the two first year representatives of the 2011 class of horikoshi gakuen Yamada ryousukesan and Nakajima hinatasan." my eyes open wide as I hear the 2 names.

I sit up strait.
The 2 start talking
"as we start our highschool lives...." Hinata starts to talk.

But why is it that I feel like time freezes when I look at her.
Her beautiful black hair and her big black eyes......why,why?why do feel this way

doki.

Not again!
Why is my heart beating so fast?
I can hear the ringing in my ears.

" umm nakajimasan, it's time to go" I suddenly hear.

"Oh yes sensei sorry." I say to a teacher, who I guess is my homeroom teacher.

I follow my class up to my class.
Everyone starts talking to each other while I take my seat at the very back.
The seats were in alphabetical order.
I lay my head down on the desk and start to sleep. '

what is this smell? Hmmmm strawberries?' I think in my head.

I open my eyes to see who was infant of me.
I could tell it was Hinata....WHAT HINATA?!
I sit up strait and rub my eyes.
Yes it was infect Hinata!
She turns around to face me.

"oh yuto! I'm so happy your in my class" she says with a smile engraved on her face.

" hi Hinata" I say.

"I heard your speech today and I.." I start to say but then a voice calls out to her.

" hina~" a voice calls.

"oh ryouchan!! You were great this morning" Hinata answers

" thanks and you know..." they continue to talk.

'What!! Hina? Ryouchan? How did they get so friendly?' i think to myself. 

I wonder to myself........why is my heart hurting so much...

----------------

hope u like chapter 7 (>_<)

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO STORY !!! (>o<)

asian_ninja937