Starstruck

Are You the One?

Ayumi's POV:

OHMIGOD, I can't believe that DAIKI ARIOKA OF HEY SAY JUMP is actually leading me and Hinata to Johinny's Entertainment so we can watch them sing and dance and practice in person!
I sneak another peek at Daiki and my insides start to melt.
Daiki Arioka has been my favourite out of all the other members of Hey Say Jump since forever.
The first time I'd seen him was on TV, when he was doing a commercial.
The first thing I thought about was how badly I wanted to meet him.
It was love at first sight.
Now, riding here in the Subway, I'm promising myself one thing:

I will make Daiki Arioka fall in love with me, and I will do anything to make it happen.

Hinata's POV:

After a few minutes, we get off the subway.

~Five minutes later~

The big building where Daiki works at looms up in front of the us and I in a breath.
It's humongus.
The building is incredibly tall and is made entirely out of shiny glass.
In big bolded letters on the side, JOHNNY'S ENTERTAINMENT is shown.

"And here we are," Daiki says, gesturing at the building.

I glance over at Ayumi.
Her eyes are bulging out, mouth agape.
I look around and see all the screaming fans crowding around the building and notice that they are all glaring at us.

Bodyguards and fences are keeping them back.
Questioningly, I look over at Daiki.
He's smiling, probably for the cameras that are now all trained on him.

He doesn't look bothered at all.
He waves a hand at the both of us, avoiding all the reporters and microphones that are being shoved in his face.
As we follow him, fans scream and push signs in our faces.
Then suddenly, at the door, a large hand stops Ayumi and I from entering the building.

"Passes?" A deep baritone voice demands us.

I look up to see a tall man with a muscular build.
He's dressed in a black suit, with dark glasses obscuring his eyes from our view.
We can tell that he means business.
We gulp.

"Oh, they're with me, Tarou," Daiki appears and says to him, grinning.

The man immediately brightens.

"Oh, sorry, Arioka-san! I didn't know. Yuruekudasei, Daiki-sama." He bows.

Daiki pats his back and smiles.

"Oh, forget about it," he says, then turns to the both of us and motions us inside.

Stepping into the main floor of Johnny's Entertainment was like stepping into a mansion.
I look around.
The marble floors ware sparkling and freshly polished, my reflection gleaming in the luminescent light.

The walls are covered in elegant wallpaper.
Desks and furniture litter the room, with people lounging on the couches, exchanging conversation.
Business women and men walk around, looking sharp in dark suits and briefcases in their hands.
The sound of chatter fills my ears.
Some people greet or pat Daiki on the back and he nods or smiles back. 
I suddenly feel extremely out of place.

On the far end of the room, I make out the outline of three shiny metal elavator doors.
People surround the doors, looking impatient as they wait for the doors to open.

"Follow me," Daiki says, and takes hold of my hand as he leads us to the elevators.

Right when Daiki was recognized, the onlookers clears a path for him.
Thanking them, Daiki leads us through the doors and smiles at the people as the doors close in front of us.
Pushing a button to the ninth floor, Daiki's shoulders relax and he smiles at the both of us.

"Sorry about all the hustle," he says. "But you get used to it if you enter the entertainment business."

Ayumi grins and nods enthusiactically, like she knows exactly what he was talking about.
The elevator music is playing a song by one of the groups that JE had promoted: Yorokobi no Uta bu Kat-Tun.

Then the doors ding and open.
Grinning the entire time, Daiki brings us out and begins to walk down a luxurious hallway.

"I've always wanted you to meet these people," he tells me, smiling.

"Who?" I ask.

Suddenly, I heard Ayumi's scream pierce the air.

"OH MY GOD IT'S HEY SAY JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I looked back at Daiki and raise my eyebrows.

"Oh," I said.

Ayumi's POV:

I'm breathing so hard and my face is so red that I'm afraid that I will burst from joy.
The amazing, incredible, marvelous, extravagant group of boys that I have seen on TV, on magazine covers, in all the music I listen to, are RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.
They're looking at me, expressions puzzled.

Suddenly, I break out of my stupor.

"OH MY GOD! YOU -" I point at one of them. "YOU'RE YAMADA RYOSUKE!!! AND YOU! YOU'RE CHINEN YURI!!! AND YOU! YOU'RE HIK -"

I become silenced as soon as Hinata's hand clamps down on my mouth.
She smiles at all of them.

"Hello there," she greets them.

They smile back when they notice Daiki standing behind them.

"How can you be so cool, Hinata?" I try to say, but through her hand, it sounds more like: "Humkayuhbisuhkul, Hinana?"

"Hey, guys," Daiki greets them, nodding in their direction.

"Who's this?" Hikaru asks, looking at me.

I scream some more, but HInata's hand is still muffling my voice.
I look at her accusingly and she shrugs.

"I'll let you go if you can shut up," she states coolly.

"This is Hinata, my childhood friend that I've told you guys about before," Daiki tells them, motioning in Hinata's direction. "And this" - he points to me - "is her best friend, Ayumi."

They all greet the both of us except Chinen Yuri, who looks bored.
Finally, I pry Hinata's hand from my mouth and take in deep breaths.
My face is still burning, but I just manage a shy "Hi."

"Oh, so this is the famous Hinata," Yabu Kota says, looking over my best friend and cocking his head to the side. "You guys are cute."

I have to bite down on my lip hard to keep from squealing again.

"So, " Daiki says to them. "What have you guys done so far?"

We are in a large dance studio, with mirrors lining the walls. The boys are dressed in sweatpants and t-shirts.A boom box sits in the corner of the room, where Kei sits, holding a CD.

"Not much," Yuya says. "We've just been waiting for you to finally show up."

"Oh," Daiki said. "Sorry. But can we start now, then?"

They all nodded in consent.

"Wait," Ryosuke says. "Where's Yuto?"

The door opens suddenly.

"Sorry I'm late," Nakajima Yuto says, entering the room in a dark blue t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

Then he pauses and stares right at the space behind me.
Before I can give in to my urge and just scream, I notice that Yuto's looking straight at Hinata.

Hinata's POV:

I don't know what it is about Yuto Nakajima, but from the moment he walks through the door, I can't take my eyes off of him.
It's like there's this big immediate connection that forms between us and wraps around me.
Suddenly, Daiki clears his throat.

"Uhm," he says. "You're excused, Yuto, but...don't do it again."

He glances in my direction, and I notice that he looks rather frustrated.
'How long were we both looking at each other?' I think.
I catch sight of Ayumi sitting down near the wall to watch them practice.
Just as I am about to make my way over to her, I feel someone's hand on my arm.
I turn around to see Yuto Nakajima.

He smiles hesitantly, and I feel butterflies begin to form in my stomach.

"Hi," he says. "...I don't think that we've been properly introduced yet."

Before I can answer, Daiki walks in between us and faces Yuto.

"This is Hinata, my childhood friend that I said will be staying in Tokyo from now on," he says, blocking Yuto from my view. "Now, shouldn't we begin practice?"

He grabs Yuto's arm and leads him to the rest of the group.
Before I turn around, I see Yuto look back at me and mouth, "Nice to meet you."
Smiling, I sit down beside Ayumi, blushing pink.

"What was that all about?" Ayumi asks, but then the music starts and she shuts up.

I recognize the music immediately. It's one of my favourite songs, Beatline.
I watch as they talk amongst themselves for a short time, and them they begin to dance.
Like always, I'm awed by how amazing they can dance: in such unison, like they know exactly when someone would be doing one thing and another would be doing another thing.
When they finish one move, someone else suggests another, and then they continue.
They look so professional,  I think.

Time flies by quickly as they choreograph the song and then finally sit and take a break.
Daiki makes his way right to us, three water bottles in hand.
He gives one to me and the other to Ayumi, then pops the cap and takes a sip.

When he's done, he looks at me and raises his eyebrows.

"Well? What do you think?" he asks me.

"I think you guys are amazing," I tell him. "How did you become so good?"

"Practice," he tells me. "You get the hang of it after a while."

"Oh," Yuto says.

He's in front of us, two water bottles in hand.
He smiles at me.

"I thought that we could get to know each other," he tells me.

"Um, no that's okay," Daiki says, then grabs my hand and leads me out of the room.

Yuto's POV:

I watch as Daiki leads Hinata out of the room and her best friend Ayumi trails after them reluctantly.
Why do I feel like this?
I put my hand to my chest, feeling my heart go doki.
Why is my heart beating so fast?
Wait, I think. Then I raise my eyebrows in realization. Oh. It's because I just practiced dancing this song.
I shrug and make my way back to my circle of friends.

Hinata's POV:

The place that Daiki picked for us is so nice!
There are two separate rooms for both Ayumi and I, and there's a kitchen and a living room.
The place looked empty at first, but after Ayumi, Daiki and I helped fill the place with our belongings, it looks alot like a home.

"Well, I guess I have to head home now," Daiki says, wiping his forehead. "If any of you need anything, call my cell."

"Thank you, Daiki-kun!" I said.

He looks at me hesitantly, like he wants to stay, but then he closes the door behind him before I can ask him to stay for dinner.

"Hey, Hinata!" Ayumi yells from the kitchen.

"Yes?" I reply, peeking over at her.

In her hands is a tiny cake, topped with strawberries and pink icing.
Strawberries. My favourite.
It looks delicious.

"I was thinking that we should greet our neighbours," Ayumi chirps, smiling.

My stomach rumbles at the thought of giving the cake away, but I push back the thought of having it for ourselves.

"Sure, why not?" I say, then open the door for Ayumi to walk through.

I grab a knife from the kitchen and some paper plates so we could hand out slices, and then follow Ayumi.
She's already at the door to the left of ours, knocking gently on the wood.

She turns to me.

"I wonder is they're nice or not," Ayumi says. "I hope they're nice."

"Yeah, me too," I say.

Suddenly, the door opens and we both gasp.

'OH MY GODD!!" Ayumi screams. "IT'S HEY SAY JUMP'S.........."

 


                                    Who do you think is the girl's next door neighhour?
Thank you for reading our third chapter !! Sorry for leaving it at a cliffhanger, please forgive !! Plz comment!! ;)