That B*tch

Are You the One?

Rins POV:

She falls, and then Ryousuke catches up to her, grabs her, and she goes right into his arms.
And before I know it, papers are everywhere and they're staring right into each other's eyes.
That , I think. Who does she think she is? Get ready to die...
-----------------------------

Ayumi's POV:
The next day I go to school, exhausted.
I had accidentally woken up Hinata who was asleep.
She couldn't sleep so I was forced to stay up with her.

------Flashback-------

"Hinata .. You shouldn't sleep here, you'll get sick!"

I shake Hinata to wake her up.
She had just come out of the shower after running home in the rain.

"Mm...uuuuu....nmmm.... 5 more......minutes," Hinata murmurs.

"No, now!! Go to bed Hinata!" I yell, annoyance and worry conflicting in my head. 

Her wet hair had made a pool of water around her on the floor.
I touch her cheek and recoil. 
Why is her cheek so cold? I wonder. I shoulld get her warmed up. 
I prop her up on the floor and swing her over my shoulder. 
Hinata was always as light as a bird. 
Laying her down on the bed, I change her into her pajamas and tuck her in. 
I'm already exhausted. 
Turning around to leave, I feel something tug at my sleeve. 
It's Hinata, looking up at me with sad eyes. 

"Ayumi...I don't think I can sleep anymore," she says. 

I sigh. 

"Baka....that's what you get when you do stupid stunts like that.." I say. 

I sit on her bed. 

------End of Flashback------

I rub my tired eyes. 
They still have dark ciircles under them no matter how hard I tried to hide them with make up.
Hinata had kept me up practically all night long talking and crying about her feelings for Yuto; how distressed she is about how he has a girlfriend, how she doesn't know if he likes her back or not, how conflicted she is about how he had tried to kiss her the other day but she doesn't even know if he had tried to kiss her or not since it could just be her imagination making stuff up and blah blah blah blah. 

And I thought I talked alot. 

Hinata's really messed up, I think. I guess that's what love does to you. 
I think of Daiki and my heart flutters. 
And then I hear my name being called. 

"Ayumi!" 

Spinning around, I make out a familiar grinning face. 
I smile and wave. 

"Hey, Ryousuke!" 

As he rushes to catch up with me, I see him blush. 

"Ah...hey, A..Ayumi," he says. 

I laugh. 

"So," I say. "What have you been up to lately?"

His face flushes a dark red and then he looks away and sticks out his arm. 
Confused, I look at his hand. 
In it is a little gift bag. 

"Uhh...I got this for you. I though you might like to have it," he prattles, still not looking at my face. "These are just a little things that I picked up before at the mall, but now I don't know what to do with them so I was wondering if you woud like to have them or not and - " His mouth closes shut with a snap and his cheeks blush harder. 

I accept the bag and look in curiously. 
Then I gasp. 

"Oh my gosh, Ryousuke, new earphones?! How'd you know that I needed new ones?" I dig into the bag some more. "Oh, my gosh, a heart shaped locket, too?! I've always wanted one, but i never got the chance to buy any! Arigatou, Ryousuke!" 

He's smiling at me now, all uncertainty gone. 

"You like them?" he asks. 

"Are you kidding me?" I demand. "This is amazing! Thank you so much !" 

I grab him and hold him in a hug. 

Ryousuke's POV: 

I'm gripping the gift bag in my hand so tight I have a feeling my knuckles will pop right out of my skin. 
Billions of thoughts are running through my brain. 
Am I coming on too strong? 
Will she think that I'm creepy, getting her gifts after I just met her? 
Will she even like them or not?

I feel someone bump into my shoulder, and I know immediately who had done it. 

"Yuri, cut it out," I say, looking down at his bored expression. 

His hair is mussed up and his uniform is wrinkled. 
He glares daggers at me. 

"Well, excuse me for being in a cranky mood," he snaps. "I overslept last night. "

"You always oversleep and you're always cranky," I retort. 

He opens his mouth and I prepare myself for an insult when I see his gaze drop down to the bag on my hand. 

"What's that?" he demands. "Did you buy something for someone?" 

"No." 

"You're lying. Give it to me." 

"No way!" 

Before i know it, he grabs it from my hands and looks inside. 
He takes out the card I made and makes a face. 

"'For Ayumi?'" He reads out loud. "You mean that noisy girl back at JE who screamed so loud I broke one of my eardrums? What, are you crushing on her now?" 

"Who are you kidding?" I demand, then swipe the bag away from his hands. "This is just a..." 

Chinen grins mischievously and nudges my shoulder.

"It's a...what?" 

I push him back and begin to run. 

"Don't waste your time!" I hear Yuri yell at me as I run. "She's just another annoying fan girl!" 

I roll my eyes. 
Why does he have to be so...bitter?
And then I see her. 
She's rubbing her eyes and walking sluggishly. 
I can make out the dark outline she has around her eyes. 
But in my eyes, she's glowing. 
A grin spreads across my face before I can stop it. 

"Ayumi!" 

And when she whirls around, I swear the whole worlds stops.
She smiles and waves. 
All I remember next is alot of babbling and blushing - by me - and then before i know it, her arms are around me. 
Hesitantly, I wrap my arms around her body and hold her close, memorizing her scent, this feeling, this position. 
If we were together, we would always be this way...

Rin's POV:

I had spent the night calling members of the fan club to plan what horrible thing would happen to That B*tch - I hadn't learned her name yet, but I like "That B*tch" better for a good reason. 
I woke up early, took a shower, dried my hair and pulled it up into pigtails. 

"Mom! Going!" I yell to the kitchen.

"Honey, why are you leaving so early, you forgot your lun - "

I slam the door. 

"Okay, this time, I'm going to find him..." I mutter under my breath. 

I wake up at this time every day, hoping that I would find Ryousuke and catch up to him, maybe get to know him a little. 
Well, know him more than I already do, which is kind of alot. 
I live pretty close to Horikoshi, so I always hang by the bench near Yamada's building in the morning, hoping to catch him before he went in.
But today I plan on catching up with him  while he walks. 

I stand by the entrance of Horikoshi, looking down the sidewalk for the familiar face that I loved. 
And then the most disgusting, horrible face that anyone could ever have butted into my line of vision. 
She had gross dark lines under her eyes, a slouch, and she was practically dragging her legs forward as she walked. 
It's That B*tch, I think angrily. 
I clench my fists. 
But before I can go over to her and slap the make up off of her, I hear a beautiful voice yell out: "Ayumi!" 
And my one true love runs up to her and holds out a gift bag. 

What?! A gift?! 
She's stealing my chance to be with Yamada!
I want to rip That B*tch's hair out and hang it over my bed as a trophy, but I can't do anything while Yamada-kun's still there. 
Just you wait, I think. You're about to know what hell feels like. 

As I run off to find the other members of the fan club, I think of what Yamada called That B*tch. 
Ayumi? 
I stop and think for a moment. 
That B*tch is way better, I think, and then I run off. 

Yuto's POV:

I look around in class, more self conscious than ever. 
What will I do when Hinata gets here? I think. What will I say to her?
Will she even talk to me? 
Should I talk to her? 
I shook my head free of thoughts. 
At least Chisato isn't in this class. 
And then class starts. 
Looking around, I find that Hinata is still absent.
Where could she be?

At lunch, I head to the general building.
If I didn't know where Hinata was, then Ayumi would.
Making sure to wrap my scarf around my head so that it covered half my face and hopefully my identity, I search for Hinata's best friend.
Luckily, I find her sitting on the bench in front of the building with her lunch strewn across her lap, looking about ready to pass out.

She's alone.

"Hey! Psst! Ayumi!" I whisper to her.

She doesn't respond; she doesn't even look up.
I walk up to where she was sitting and take a deep breath.

"AYUMI!!" I yell.

She jumps up and her food goes flying.
Then her eyes widen as she takes me in.

"Nakajima Yuto?" she asks. "What are you doing here? And why do you have a scarf around you?"

I guess my disguise isn't really as good as I thought it was.

"Ssshhh," I say. "I just wanted to ask you where Hinata was," I reply, scratching my head awkwardly.

She narrows her eyes at me.

"Why would you want to know that?"

"Because I was...I guess I'm a little worried about something. Is she alright?" I ask, a little too anxiously.

She sighs.

"She's fine. She just has a little fever from sleeping on the couch with no blanket. I told her to stay home and rest. Does that answer your question?"

I breath a sigh of relief

I must've been holding the umbrella wrong or something; if she had gotten wet, it was my fault.

"Yes, it does answer my question. Arigatou, Ayumi."

I walk away from the building.
Why was I so worried? I think.
But I already know the answer.
It's because I'm afraid that she's away just to keep from seeing me.

Ayumi's POV:

What was up with Yuto?
I look down at my bento and sigh.
Whatever. I was too tired to eat anyway.
My stomach growls.
Well, that's just great.
As I bend to pick up my fallen container and make a run for it so I wouldn't have to pick up all the fallen food, I see a shadow move over me.
I look up and see an unfamiliar face with short hair tied up into pigtails with pink ribbons, glossy pink lips and piercing black eyes.

Rin's POV:

Ugh, she's even more hideous up close, I think.
Look at her; she looks so pathetic on the ground. It's like she's grovelling for food or something. Like a sick hobo.
But I hold my scowl back and force myself into a bright smile.

"Hey," I say in my sweetest voice. "Looks like you need some help."

She looks relieved.

"Yeah, I guess," she tells me. "Some weird guy just knocked my food over."
She smiles and looks annoyingly cute.

I nod like I know exactly what she's talking about.

"Ugh, weird guys these days," I say, and she laughs.

"Yeah, and I bet a million bucks he won't come back to give me a new lunch. But it's fine. I wasn't really hungry anyway -" A loud growl from her stomach interrupts her.

Ugh. Disgusting creature.
I laugh.
"Yeah, looks like you weren't hungry at all. Tell you what, I've got some food left over and I could share the rest with you. I haven't got much of an appetite." Since I saw your face, I add in my mind. 

"Oh, no, I couldn't -" Another growl cuts her off.

I chuckle, though I want to barf all over her.
"Come on," I say, and take her hand, wanting ot crush the bones in it, but I hold it gently instead.

I lead her to the back of the school.

"Uhh..." she says. "You eat lunch here?"

"Yeah," I say, trying to stay in character. "It's really nice there. It's really secluded, and if you want a place to be alone, it's my first choice."

"Oh," she says stupidly.

As we near the designated area, I push the little button on my walkie talkie, discreetly hidden in my left pocket.

"We're almost there," I say, loud enough for the talkie to hear me.

"Okay," Ayumi says.

And then someone leaps up from behind us and grabs Ayumi.
It's Junko.
There's a reason why her name has the meaning of 'obedient child.'

Junko pushes Ayumi against the wall and pins her there.
And then the rest of the members of my fan club appear behind me, trapping her there.

"What the hell...?" Ayumi says, still catching her breath.

I laugh.
"You really are naive, aren't you?" I say, placing my hands on my hips.

She looks at me accusingly.

"You tricked me," she says.

I laugh louder.
"Of course I did, you moron! And it's all because you couldn't keep your grubby little hands off of Yamada!!"

She blinks stupidly.

"What?" she asks.

"You heard me," I say angrily. "You better give up on him. No matter how much you try to seduce him, he'll never like you."
My members murmur in consent behind me.

Suddenly, she lets out a very loud and very fake sneeze.
She looks up at us.

"Oh, sorry, I'm allergic to bull," she replies sarcastically.

My face twists into a scowl.
"You b*tch - " I grab her hair and I'm about to slam it against the wall when I feel something kick at my knees.
Before I know it, I'm on the ground, looking up at That B*tch's disgusting face.
"What the hell!!"

And then she starts to beat up all of us.
She's kicking all of us down, all of us giving out little shrieks of pain and surprise.
I can already feel the bruises forming around my body.
How did she get so strong?!
After about five minutes that feel like five years, I find enough time to give out a loud shrill whistle.
And then a car drives up to us and two big men come out.
I grin evilly at That B*tch.

Wih my eyes still on her surprised face, I say to my two big brothers:

"Okay, enough playing around. Get her."

And then they grab her as she flails around, kicking and clawing like the horrible beast she is.
If only Yamada could see her now!!!

"Put her away," I say, and then they gag her and pop the trunk of the car.

"Throw her in."

They stuff her in while she yells curses at them that are barely understandable through the gag.
Her eyes are full of accusation and betrayal.

I laugh at her.

"Get ready, B*tch," I say, grinning. "Have fun in hell."

And then I slam the trunk closed.

Ayumi's POV:

It's so dark in here, I think. Where are they taking me?
I try to stretch my legs out, but it's so cramped in here that all I can manage in position is a crouched huddle.
Damn fan girl, I think.
A heavy vibration shoots through the car as the engine roars to life.
Taking as little breaths as I can manage - so I won't run out of air - I do as the violent fan girl had told me to do.

                                         I prepare myself for hell.

 

What will happen to Ayumi? How will Yuto and HInata make things work between them? Find out in the next chapter of Are You the One!!!
          PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<