The Jo Twins

Are You the One?

Where am I?
I woke up, my mind feeling disoriented from the drugs.
I lay there .....wherever I am
Why! Why was this happening to me?
 I mean, it's not like I did anything
why did that b*tch do this to me 


 -------------

Ayumi's POV:

This was legit hell.....but in a different way.
My mind is going crazy thinking of Daiki and .... Well....... Ughhhhh..... I don't wanna say it but..... Ryosuke.
My mind feels like a mess.
Why was this so hard?

I was supposed to love Daiki....even though that love would never come true.
Was I starting to fall for Ryosuke because I knew Daiki loved Hinata and that my love would never reach him?
Was I just in love with love and running to ryosuke who would give it to me?
Ughgghhjjjjydudhisugsgsjsishsdd
I swore under my breath.
And wow Im so getting too full of myself like seriously I'm talking like I know ryosuke loves me.
Wow I really should stop.
Wait why am I thinking of these things when someone just kidnapped me?
I'm tied up, blindfolded, and was drugged.
I need to find a way to get out of here before I start to worry about my love life which is not really going well.

"Excuse me," I say in my most sweetest voice, trying to sound as vulnerable as possible.

I hadn't really seen where I was but I knew 2 people were guarding me. 
And they were guys..... I had thought of a way to trick them.

"What do you want?" one of them answers.

His voice sounds young, not much older than I am.

"Um, I'm really sorry about this but my one of my contact lenses fell out....... It's really uncomfortable so can I fix it....." I ask sweetly.

The first thing I needed to do was to get the blindfold off so I can see what I was up against.

If I was lucky enough they might be stupid and actually let my hands be untied....

"no that wont be possible" a different voice from the one before answers.

"come on bro! It's just a girl. What harm will it bring if we untie her. It's fine lets just let her fix it and then we can tie her up again." the young voice says.

'hmm I'm starting to like this boy, he was helping me escape(even though he doesn't know)' I think to myself as I try to suppress a smile that was forming.

"ok fine but we can't tell rin ok" the second voice whispers.

"ok I swear" the second one says.

I hear the sound of footsteps coming closer and I await the monster I might have to fight.
Yes, I am thinking of fighting both of them to get out of here.
A pair of large hands are around my head slowly and gently, untying my blindfold. }
I close my eyes and ready my heart. I open my eyes and look up.

"wow..." I say, surprised at how ....cute the boy in front of me is. "hi there! I'm Jo Kwang min"

Jo Kwang min's POV:

"mom!! Please don't make us go!!! I don't want to go to Japan! I wanna stay here with you!" I yell as I kneel on the ground and grab onto my moms pants.

Tears flow down my cheeks, mouth filled with the taste of salt.

"mom please!" my older brother youngmin says biting down on his lips to prevent from crying.

"I'm sorry" she says as she drops down to the ground covering her face.

-----------

RING RING RING

My eyes open as I hear my phone ring.

"hello" I answer still half asleep.

"oniichan! can I ask for a favour" my 'sister' rin asks.

"ya sure just wait for me to get ready and I'll be right down" I mumble.

"yay!!! thank you! I love you kwangmin!" she yells enthusiastically into the phone.

I put my phone down and go slowly back to my bed, collapsing on it.
why? Why did i have to have that dream! 
I remember the faint memories of 9 years ago..... 

 I remember mom....mom wanted to be strong for us but it didn't work.
After her divorce with dad, she became a total wreck, We had to move out of our old house and we were extremly poor.
She got  lot's of parttime jobs to support us, but in the end it was to hard on my mom who has a weak body.
she decided to send us to her friends house in Japan...this was when my brother young min and I were still 7 years old.
Since then we never saw mom and we don't even know if she's alive.

"kwang min!"  I hear my bro call.

I sit up, shake my head to get rid of all unneccisery thoughts and put on a smile.

"I'm in my room bro" I answer sounding as happy as possible.

I had to, I was known for being a happy go person, a person with no worries.
When we came to Japan I didn't want my bro to worry about me and feel responsible cause he was older.
That's when I thought of a plan.
If I was always happy and smiling then he wouldn't worry.
That's why even now i try to hide my worries....

the door suddenly bursts open and my brother walks in.

"hey bro! wassup!" I say putting my hand out for our usual highfive and a hug ( authors note* just imagine the two doing a handshake each time they greet)

" This is no time for that" he answers with a seriouse face.

"dude whats will your face...come on! turn that frown upside down " I say jokingly, putting my hands on his cheeks and pulling his mouth up to make a smile.

He wips my hands away.

"no need to get so mad" I say putting my hand on my heart and looking offended.

"did you know what rin just asked us to do?!!!" he yells.

"ummm nooo. I was just gonna go downstairs and ask her what she wanted from me" I answer.

"SHE JUST ASKED US TO HELP HER KIDNAP SOMEONE"

My eyes grew wide.

"WHAT?!" I yell back to bro. " I'M NOT DOING THAT!" 

" I know, I said the same thing to her but....."
 

"but what?" I ask truly confused to why bro was making a face that looked so scared.

"she said if we don't  she'll tell everyone about THAT....."

"you dont mean..." I trail on.

"yes THAT" bro answers.

" then we have no choice" I say.

------------------

 "Bring the van to the back when you hear my whistle,"  rin says as she smiles " that girl is gonna get a taste of hell"

I wonder where the sweet, nice, girl from 9 years ago went. 
Why did she hate this ayumi girl so much......oh well it's not like we have a choice.
I would rather die then have THAT spread around anyway.
But... why did we have to wear this! i mean really? 
a mucsle suit!
It does make me look bigger and bulkier but why?
it is so uncomfortable

~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~

"bzzzz this is rin. Remember to come in when you hear my whistle. rin out bzzzz" 10 minutes of waiting and rin finally called.

"why does rin hate this girl anyway" yongmin asks.

" I dont know but I bet she's ugly! hahaha im joking" I say trying to get all the nervousment out of my system.

In about 5 minuts I was about to commit a CRIME!!!!

"this is no time to joke, really kwangmin it's like you have absolutely no worries"

'why thank you' I think in my head.
I guess my "plan" is still working.
If I said the truth and told yongmin I was scared I know he would tell me it's alright to stop and he would take all the blame.
that's how it was in the past.
bro was too nice to me.
He spoiled me too much and loved me too much.
the only way to stop that was to act like I act now...

Suddenly, a shrill whistle cuts through the air.

"Okay, I guess it's showtime," Youngmin says to me. 

We drive to the back of the school and get out quickly to see the most beautiful eyes staring straight into mine. 
I look down and see that the girl has Rin in a headlock. 

With a surprised look on her face, she lets go of Rin

 

"Okay, enough playing around. Get her."

And then we grab her, as she flails around, kicking and clawing at us 
I feel really bad for her. 

"Sorry," I whisper into her ear, but she doesn't seem to hear me as she tries to claw my eyes out. 

"Put her away," Rin orders, and then Youngmin gags her and then I pop the trunk of the car.

"Throw her in," Rin demands cruelly. 

We stuff her in while she yells curses at us that are barely understandable through the gag.
Her eyes are full of accusation and betrayal. 

Rin laughs at her. 

"Gomen nasai," I say, as I look at the ground. 

I can't bear to see her glaring at me. 
If we had met at a different time, I might've fallen in love with her. 

She has such beautiful eyes..

I can already hear my heart beating really loud..
Why am I thinking of this now?! We're kidnapping her, for God's sake!!!

"Get ready, B*tch," Rin says, grinning. "Have fun in hell."

And then I slam the trunk closed, feeling really guilty. 

The two of us climb into the car. 
I look over at Youngmin. 
His face is full of guilt and he's gritting his teeth. 
He meets my gaze. 

"Why are we doing this again?" I whisper. 

"You know we have to keep THAT a secret," he hisses back. "If we don't do this Rin will everyone." 

"I understand why we have to do this, but it doesn't make me feel any better," i respond. 

"I know, me too," he mutters back. 

We don't say anything for the rest of the ride. 
Youngmin pulls over at our designated area.

Since Rin is the daughter of the multimillionaire, Sakmoto Kiyoshi.
She'd asked her dad if she could borrow one of his hotels for this occasion. 

It's a big building. 
It's usually filled with people, but today It was completely empty.
Youngmin and I walk to the back of the car.

"Do you have it?" I ask bro.

"Ya....." he says holding up a white cloth in a ziplock back.

Rin had given it to us earlier, telling us to put it against the girls mouth before we took her out of the trunk.

"I wonder what this does?" bro says to me.

"I guess we'll find out," I reply.

We reach the back of the car. 
I can hear her muffled shouts through the metal and I wince. 
I look at Youngmin and take a deep breath, and then I nod once at him.

"Ok, on the count of three......one, two, THREEEEEEEEEE"

We pop the trunk and the girl jumps out, tackling me on the ground. 

"Ouch," I say, feeling a sharp pain on my head as it hits the ground.

The gag had slipped out of and she was yelling and swearing at us like there was no tommorow.
We were lucky her bindings had not come out, or else she would've been ripping our faces apart.

"Youngmin!" I yell, reaching my hands out, trying to reach him. "Use the cloth!! Rin said it will help us!!"

 Bro's hand comes out of nowhere and clamps down onto the girl's mouth.
He holds the cloth to her face as she flails around.

"What is this even supposed to do?!" Bro yells at me while she throws unaimed punches at us.

"I don't....." I stop in the middle, noticing a sudden weight on my chest. I look down to see the girl's head on me.
"OHMIGOD SHE'S DEAD!!!" I yell, looking down at her limp form in my arms.

Youngmin has his mouth held agape and he's looking down at the cloth like it's a dead rat. 

"I had no idea, I swear!!" he says frantically. 

"BREATHE!!" I yell into the girl's ear. 

And then she snorts really loud and murmurs something that sounds a little like "damn fan girl." 

"Huh?!" we say at the same time. 

Youngmin puts a hand to . 

"I can feel her pulse!" he exclaims. "We didn't kill her, she's just knocked out!" 

I sigh in relief. 
"Thank goodness," I say out loud. "So...what are we supposed to do now?" I ask him. 

"We bring her in, I guess," he says. 

We haul her up in our arms and start shuffling through the doors.

"What room is it again?" I ask bro. 

"Room 1937," Youngmin says. 

We press the button for the elevator and wait for it to come. 

"Hey, can we take off these muscle suits now?" I ask bro.

"I was thinking the same thing," he says. "We'll put her in the room and take turns to go to the washroom to change." 

"Finally," I say, sighing in relief. 

The elevator dings and we get inside. 
The girl is leaning on me, breathing softly. 

"Hey, bro why do i have to carry her?" I ask bro. 

Bro sighs, looking annoyed. 

"Because you're the youngest, and you have to follow what I say," he says. 

"It's only six minutes !! Are you going to keep saying that ofr the rest of our lives?!" 

"Yup, pretty much." 

I pout. 
He glares at me. 

We finally arrive at the ninteenth floor. 

"Where's the room?" I ask bro. 

"Quit asking me questions !!!" Youngmin growls. 

He leads the way to Room 1937, and I follow, the girl's legs sliding on the floor as I drag her. 
Youngmin opens the door, and I haul her through, trying to be as gentle as I can. 

"Set her over there," Bro tells me, and I arrange her comfortably against the wall. 

"Can I go change first?" I ask bro. 

"Of course," he says, smiling. "But don't take too long. ...This suit it touching me in places I would never want to be touched." He shifts uncomfortably, and we stand in awkward silence for a moment before I hurry inside the bathroom. 

I quickly take the suit off and run out the washroom.

"Bro I'm done!" I say in a sing-song voice.

He jumps up from the chair and runs past me.

I walk over to the girl, who is sleeping awkwardly on the ground, blindfolded and tied up.

I bring a chair beside her and sit down.

--------10 minutes later----------

"Bro how long do we have to wait here for!" I ask, getting impatient.

"Until Rin comes back...... I swear this is my 37th time repeating myself," he says. 

I look at him weirdly.

"PSSSHH - who's counting?" Youngmin says.

After a brief moment of silence, we burst into hysterical laughter. 

"Excuse me," we hear a small, sweet voice say. 

We stop laughing. 

 

"What do you want?" I say, trying to sound rude like Rin told me to. 

"Um, I'm really sorry about this but my one of my contact lenses fell out....... It's really uncomfortable so can I fix it....." She asks delicately.

"No that wont be possible," Youngmin says firmly. 

I suddenly feel bad for her, and the situation she's in.

"Come on, bro! It's just a girl. What harm will it bring if we untie her? It's fine, let's just let her fix it and then we can tie her up again," I reason. 

"Ok fine, but we can't tell Rin ok?" he says, whispering the second part.

"Ok I swear," I say. placing a hand over my heart.

I start to untie the blindfold off, purposely going in front of her.
I want to see her face when I unveil her. 
Then the cloth slips off, and those same beautiful eyes look up at me and my heart stops. 

"Wow..." she says, sounding surprised for some reason.

I smile at her, my heart fluttering like a butterfly.

"Hi there!" I say. " I'm Jo Kwangmin."

 

Sorry for not updating !! *wink wink shahani* 
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! We're recently on a BOYFRIEND craze now! 
If you don't know them, look them up and you'll fall in love !!! 
The two we wrote about today are the two twins of boyfriend! 
LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!