Mob 28: The Immortal Angels

Gangs of Itaewon

 

Image result for dara gif dr ian  Image result for donghae gif
Image result for gd loser gif  Image result for hani fire gif

❤︎ Because we all deserve an update this weekend ❤︎

 


[-]

  The sound of a dozen pairs of leather shoes clicking against the smooth marble floor echoed throughout the hospital hallway. 

  "How is he now?" The Underboss asked, swiftly taking the coat off himself, allowing it to hang from his arm.

  "Still in the emergency room, boss." His subordinate answered.

  "Soo Hyuk?"

  "Already there, boss." 

  Jiyong exhaled grimly and hastened his steps. The targeted killing of random Mafia members and sabotaged deals and shipments should've stopped when they exposed Cha Seungwon's crimes against the family, but they're returning stronger than ever. Seungri is still missing, and now there's an outright poisoning of a high-ranking Mafia official. It's weird, like there's someone out there determined to get the Mafia down. Is it a coincidence or could it be fate that things seemed to be getting more and more dangerous when he finally wants to settle down?

  The parade of men made a small turn down the hallway before the emergency room loomed visible to them. The operating sign above the glass doors are still lit up in red. From afar Jiyong spotted the Consigliere sitting on the row of chairs outside the room, looking serious and tense. Beside him, Hani had her head rested on his shoulder, her face red and tired from crying. He was about to approach the two when his eyes caught another person sitting on the bench facing them. Jiyong's brows furrowed together in shock but before he could say a word, someone beat him to it.

  "Why would Dara be here?" The voice behind him was a deep, bass-like one. 

  Dara looked up just in time to see Jiyong and his entourage. Jiyong was standing ahead of his pack, dressed formally with his hair slicked in his usual back comb, exuding a cold and formidable aura. Her pale face mirrored his confusion as she quickly got to her feet.

  "Jiyong-"

  He resumed his steps and pulled the girl gently towards him.

  "How is your father?" Jiyong turned to Soo Hyuk first while keeping Dara beside him, her hand locked firmly within his. 

  "We'll see." Ghost said heavily.

  The Underboss glanced at the operating room again, wondering how long more do they need to wait before turning to Dara.

  "How did you ended up here?"

  Dara opened but before she could answer, the red light above them was extinguished abruptly, sending both Soo Hyuk and Hani to their feet. 

  "The patient is no longer in a critical condition but he'll need to remain in an Intensive Care Unit for further observations." The surgeon informed with a small smile as soon as he stepped out of the operating room. "The emergency tracheotomy carried out is able to save his life.

  Hani broke into sobs again upon hearing that, leaving his brother to thank the surgeon.

  "Miss Park, our family owes you a life." Soo Hyuk spoke, leaving Jiyong more confused than ever as Dara waved away the Consigliere's words of gratitude. Why would Dara be at Soo Hyuk's residence?

  "Boss." His subordinate tapped him gently on the shoulder. Knowing that it's regarding the information on this poisoning attempt, Jiyong quietly stepped outside with him, leaving Dara under the watch of his men. 

  "Mr Lee has ingested an unapproved drug which will agglomerate from a liquid form into a semi-solid substance in his windpipe, intending to cause death from asphyxiation. We believe that it was delivered to him from his tea as we found traces of the drug in his room."

  "Wait," Jiyong stopped his subordinate. "An unapproved drug that suffocates the taker? Didn't we come across a similar one years back?"

  "Yes, Boss. This is the drug manufactured and used exclusively by the Immortal Angels, the organization that we wiped out eight years ago."

  The Immortal Angels. They were more of a cult than a gang with the way they handled their affairs. It was not just the Mafia that was against them. They had no rules, not even the basic ones that every underground society followed, making them unpredictable and dangerous. For a while they terrorized the streets, kidnapping young girls and children to be sold overseas as labour, torturing and sacrificing innocent civilians that had done nothing to cross them. Their needlessly cruel methods made even the toughest secret society cringe. 

  "Didn't we exterminated them all? Were there remnants?" The Underboss asked, seemingly in deep thoughts. If its really the Immortal Angels that are back for revenge, they had already waited 8 years for this chance. This means that they would've observed them enough to know where to and where not to attack, making them a dangerous liability to the safety of the entire family.

  "We're not sure yet, boss. But there's something else you need to know. When we were checking the Consigliere's mansion, we also found the same content of drug in another served cup."

  "To who?" 

  The subordinate paused uncomfortably to glance quickly at the Underboss. "Miss Dara."

  "Dara?" The underboss repeated in shock, unfolding his arms from his chest. 

  "Yes, Boss, it seems like the poison was served to her as well because she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. But it was lucky because she didn't drank any-"

  It was as if somebody poured a bucket of ice water over him. The thought of the unknown substance creeping its way down her neck, solidifying in her windpipe, robbing her of her breath made his body turn cold instantly. There was no antidote. If she wasn't there, Soo Hyuk's father would've died. If she drank the god-damn tea that's served to her, she wouldn't be able to save herself... And it would be her who's in the operating room now... And he would be the one outside... praying.. begging.. 

  Jiyong's throat was getting tighter with every word of reassurances that his subordinate is saying. It sounds like those words were blocked out, rendering them into a bunch of indecipherable noises.

  He's only that close from losing her for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. She was almost killed because she just happened to be in the path of the Mafia's enemy. Despite all his efforts, no matter how hard he tries, has it eventually come to the point when he's no longer able to protect her? 

  "Round up all of the servants working under the Lees and find out who is the one who prepared the tea." Jiyong ordered before turning around to return, his mind suddenly gripped by a haunting question.

 

  Is she no longer safe with him?

  


 [DARA]

  It feels great to know that Hani's dad would be alright after sitting here in tension for hours. Soo Hyuk has left for the paperwork, and now we're surrounded by Jiyong's.. colleagues. Hmm, I guess I could technically call them that since they kinda do work together.

  Youngbae and Daesung were discussing something in a hushed voice, looking very serious and uptight. Wonder why Seungri is missing from the gang today. Seunghyun on the other hand made eye contact with me, and I gave him a small smile before turning my attention to Hani. She's still crying. Well, understandable. Must've been quite a shock for her.

  My ears picked up a low sound of footsteps from afar and I craned my neck to look past the group of suit-clad men for a better view. Jiyong was coming in our direction with big strides while the guy who he had to speak to earlier trailed him hastily. He was wearing a black coat that fell just above his thighs and a matching tie, looking just like a badass assassin straight out from a manga. Gosh, did anyone ever told him how smoldering hot he looked? I peeked a glance at Hani just to make sure she isn't ogling at him like I am but she seemed to be in her own world, staring flatly at her knees. Okay, maybe I'm too petty.

  But something seemed to be off as Jiyong got closer. He brushed past his guys and came straight in my direction, his eyes were literally smoldering with something, like he's hella mad right now. His gaze were burning into mine and my heart started to race erratically.  Did I do something wrong?

  "Are you-" I began to stutter as he didn't seem to have the intention of slowing down despite coming this near to me. I had barely finished my sentence when Jiyong reached out and yanked me to my feet before crushing me to his chest, hugging me so tightly as if someone would snatch me away any minute now.

  I meant to say are you okay, but it didn't seem like so.

  "Don't worry, the doctor said that Mr Lee will be fine." I comforted softly, patting him on the shoulder. 

  "It's not him." He replied in a low voice. "It's you."

  "Me?"

  "I almost lost you."

  What is he talking about? I frowned and pulled myself back but he pressed me further into his arms, preventing me from getting a look of his face. 

  "Don't move, please." He winced and I immediately went still. His chin was buried in my shoulder and I could feel his breath on my neck.

  "What's wrong, Jiyong? You're scaring me." I whispered. 

  He didn't answer but as abruptly as he gathered me in his arms, he pulled himself away and started marching me elsewhere towards the treatment room, insisting that I get some sort of a full-body check. In a daze, I got my throat and eyes checked, my heart rate, blood pressure and vital signs measured. A pint of my blood sample was even taken to the laboratory to be tested and all the while I had no idea what was going on, except the fact that Jiyong was gripping onto my hand tightly, as if he's reassuring himself more than he's reassuring me. 

  "What exactly is going on, Ji?" I asked finally after everything that could be checked about me is checked. 

  The doctor left the room, leaving the two of us alone. I was sitting on the examination bed while he took the chair infront of me. He exhaled heavily and rubbed his face in his hands before looking up at me.

  "Listen, Dara. Soo Hyuk's father was poisoned. And that same poison was given to you as well, in the cup of tea in the living room that you didn't drink." Jiyong explained in a tight voice, carefully watching my expression. 

  A chill ran down my spine. That awkward cup of tea that the housekeeper served was spiked? But I almost drank it.... Why me?

  "Don't be afraid, you're alright now." 

  "I'm alright." I muttered. It's him that doesn't seem like he is. His eyes were on my face, but they seemed hollow, like his mind was faraway. I wonder what is he thinking about. 

  We remained enveloped in silence, just him sitting across me. A million questions were burning in my head. Who poisoned Mr Lee? Why? Why me as well? The scare from what Jiyong told me earlier still lingers in my chest. I swallowed the uneasiness in my throat and thoughtlessly touched the cool crystals on the bracelet that hangs from my wrist.

  Everything's okay as long as we're both fine. I'm sure. 

  

 


[-]  

  

  A lone figure stood quietly on a balcony, separated from the room downstairs by a piece of one way glass through which he's observing the sleeping untouchable on the office couch downstairs. He heard the door open behind him but he did not turn around, already knowing who it is. 
 
  A second younger looking male walked into the figure's space, dressed completely in white. He has a head of slick silver hair despite his youthful appearance, looking almost as if his outfit was specially chosen to fit his bizarre hair color. 
 
  "Do you wish to speak to him?" The younger man asked, halting his steps behind the figure instead of joining him by the glass panel. 
 
  The figure's lips curled upwards as he abruptly stopped drumming his fingers on the ledge. "No, I don't think so, Kris. It's not the right time yet."
 
 Kris nodded in acknowledgment before making his way downstairs. On the couch, the Mafian stirred as the bright lights in the foreign place pierced into his consciousness. His ears picked up the fuzz of murmurings around him as his mind awoke instantly with the sense of danger. His eyelids flew open and he grabbed the first thing he sees- a small knife by a basket of fruits neatly arranged on the glass coffee table- and swung it towards the direction of the murmurs without warning. The surrounding men dressed in a white hood reacted, managing only to closely dodge the attack by the risen Untouchable. 
  
  "Enough." A voice rang out from behind. As if on command, the men in hoods folded their hands together and stood back while Seungri snapped his head around to see who exactly it was that captured him.
 
  Kris, the man dressed completely in white walked towards them with a small arch on his lips, clapping his hands slowly as he approaches. 
 
  "You're not as bad as I remembered you to be, Lee Seung Ri." Kris mused. "Have a seat."
  
  "What are you after?" The youngest member of the Untouchables asked warily, his feet remain planted firmly on the ground. The entire setup - the young man infront of him clad in a white suit with his hair dyed the same tone, the hooded men around him- it all seem overly familiar, like a faraway memory. A nightmare that he had long forgotten. 
  
  Kris smirked and leaned forward.
  
  "I'm after you, Victory." 
 
  Seungri laughed dryly. "Name your gang." 
 
  "You don't recognize us?" Kris's voice was filled with a feign tone of disappointment. "We've... crossed fire before."
 
  His words made Seungri narrow his eyes before realization hits him. The almost clinical color of white is their trademark.
 
  "The Immortal Angels. You guys are still around." Seungri spoke quietly. But how could this be? Their entire gang was eliminated by the Mafia ages ago. 
 
  "What a pleasant surprise it must be, isn't it? In fact, I'm more surprised by the fact that you are still around." Kris answered smoothly, his gaze revealing a dark glint before he dived straight into the topic."Come and join us, Victory. Aren't you sick of being overshadowed by your four hyungs whom everyone else deems more talented and useful than you are? We are different from the Mafia. We see your capabilities. You're an excellent analyst, Seungri. But there's tons of analysts in the Seoul Mafia. When can you even do anything proper?"
 
  "Are you openly poaching an official Made Man now?" Seungri warned in a low voice. 
 
  "We're inviting you, Seungri, and we don't invite every Made Man. The Immortal Angels have always been strong. You know what we can do. We spent eight years reforming, observing every move of the Mafia. It's easier than ever for us to reclaim our territories. Join us, Victory. Join me. Why be a soldier in an army when you can be a general?" 
 
   Kris leaned back, satisfied as Seungri remained silent. There was a flash of uncertainty in the Mafian's eyes and it did not go unnoticed by the young leader of the Immortal Angels. 
 
  "I'll give you time to consider our invitation. In the mean time, send my regards to your new Underboss. " Kris paused to get to his feet. With a small smile, he clutched the shoulder of the still-speechless Mafian before leaning in close to his ear. "He seems to be really fond of that little salesgirl."
 
  Seungri tensed and it only widens Kris's smile as the latter turned to the parade of hooded men behind them. 
 
  "See our guest out."
  

[-]

 

  "Boss, we caught and interrogated the servants. The rat is the housekeeper. He has admitted that he did it under the order of the Immortal Angels. They're really back, boss." Mino reported solemnly.

  Jiyong turned around, his expression hardening. "I need to pay a visit to the White Traids. Prepare the car."

  "Yes boss."

  Seunghyun stared at the retreating back of the new made man. Mino had been a soldier until Jiyong promoted him after knowing that he knows Dara. Thinking about her reminded him that he hasn't seen him since the hospital.

  "And Dara?" He asked.

  "I sent her back." Jiyong replied, pulling his coat on. He really don't fancy the idea of visiting Lee Donghae, but he knows that with the kind of opponent they're up against now, the family will need an alliance with the White Traids to counter the terroristic tactics of the IA.

  "This marks the start of a dangerous time, Jiyong." Seunghyun said, turning around so that his back faced his Underboss. "You should keep a distance from Dara.. for her own good."

  "What?" Jiyong's voice hiked up a little at his hyung's words. His brows were furrowed together as he stared hard at Seunghyun, who did not meet his eyes. Before any of them could continue, they were interrupted by Daesung, who burst through their room in the headquarters, yanking Seungri behind him.

  "Look who I found downstairs!" Daesung shouted in relief, giving Seungri a push.

  The maknae staggered to his team, looking more or less unscathed except for some dirt that's stuck on his clothes. 

  "Where were you? Why was your phone off?" The oldest demanded immediately. 

  "Did someone got you? What did they want?" Youngbae followed.

  "Guess what, this bastard said he was missing the whole day because he was drunk!" Daesung answered all of them, elbowing Seungri hard in the ribs as he laughed. 

  "With your phone off?" Jiyong raised his brows skeptically, although he looked rather amused.

  "I don't believe it, give me your gun." Seunghyun muttered, snatching Seungri's weapon off his back pocket.

  "C'mon, why would he lie to us?" Daesung rolled his eyes. It's obvious what happened. He went to a club, drank, hung out with girls, out and managed to off his phone somehow. It couldn't get anymore Seungri-ish. 

  The Maknae pulled out his phone out to show the guys the blank screen. "My battery died." 

  "It's true then. He didn't fire a single bullet." Seunghyun smirked, flipping the gun over in his hand after inspecting it before pushing it back to the youngest's chest. "You're such a loser, passing out at this age." He taunted, shaking his head as he walked past him. 

  "Welcome back, bro. Lets go, we're off to the White Traid's territory." Youngbae said.

  "What? Why?" Daesung looks confused, having missed out everything while he was downstairs.

  "We've confirmed. It's done by the Immortal Angels. They're active again." Youngbae answered grimly as Daesung's jaws fell slack. Understanding the seriousness of the situation, he quickly reacted and started for his sniper. 

  The room was left with only the returned youngest and the leader. Now that Seungri is back safely, Jiyong has another less thing to trouble over. He nodded his chin towards the door, gesturing for Seungri to come along before the younger one stopped him suddenly.

  "Hyung," Seungri began. "I- uh-"

  "What? Got into trouble again?" 

  Seungri paused, his mind replaying Kris's words over and over. Dara. The Immortal Angels knows about Dara.

  "Who did you offend this time?" Jiyong prodded again with a teasing look on his face. 

  Seungri stared at his leader, who was waiting for his confession. He clamped his jaws together and swallowed his words.

 

  "Nothing, hyung, lets go."

 

 


  Why aren't you telling the truth to your members, Seungri???

Did the bad people really wavered you? :( 


Anyway, here's the story introducing Kris as the new leader of the Immortal Angels.

Image result for kris wu mr six

 

Do upvote if you haven't already~ (^_^)

It's kinda weird because we have almost 650 subs but only

40 upvotes ):

 

❤︎

See you soon next week!

❤︎