Mob 0: Character Introduction

Gangs of Itaewon

The Seoul Mafia Family (usually known as The Mafia)

The DonThe head of the Mafia. Has a mysterious identity. Only seen by the Underboss and the Consigliere. 

The Underboss: The Second-in-Command. The underboss is in line to take over the family should the Don be sick, killed or captured.

The Consigliere: Also known as the Counsellor or the Advisor, the Consigliere enjoys the same status as the Underboss. He however, does not have any henchmen nor commanding power. The Consigliere must be free from any relationships outside the Family, and provide a neutral, unbioased opinion for the Don in times of conflict. The Consigliere's job includes passing down direct orders from the Don and to keep the Underboss in check.

Caporegimes: The Caporegimes, usually known as the Capos which means "Captains" are leaders with the power next to the Underboss. In the Seoul Mafia Family, there are two capos. Each Capo leads a team of his closest crew (the untouchables) as well as the made men and soldiers below them. 

The Untouchables: A small team of made men that are of higher ranks than the regular made men, usually equipped with a set of specialities. The Untouchables are relatively well respected, and are named Untouchables as any offense taken to them would have to risk retaliation. 

Made Men: Official members of the Family. Under the direct command of the Capos or the Untouchables. Any attempt to harm an official made men is a declaration of war on the entire family.

Soldiers: Uninitiated members looking for an official membership in the family. The lowest rank.

Associates: Political, entertainment, or any other social figures that has connections with the Mafia.


5e94d594ae098e554bdf21388aeb848a.gif  280x157-6uq.jpg

Kwon Jiyong

Rank: Caporegime (Has been eyeing to become the next Consigliere)

Alias: The Dragon

Skills: Supreme reaction skills. Fast thinking and quick with a gun.

 

tumblr_nmxo1iaHSb1sgtpnjo1_500.gif  taeyang_rise_kpop2014_650-430.jpg

Dong Youngbae

Rank: Untouchable under Jiyong

Alias: Eclipse

Skills: Master driver and escape planner.

 

tumblr_nmxo1iaHSb1sgtpnjo6_500.gif  IMG_6893.JPG

Choi Seunghyun

Rank: Untouchable under Jiyong

Alias: Mark

Skills: Proefficient with the use of knife and close distance combat

 

tumblr_nmxo1iaHSb1sgtpnjo4_500.gif  large.jpg

Lee Seungri

Rank: Untouchable under Jiyong

Alias: Victory

Skills: Ability to create bombs and explosive out of everything and anything. Knowledge of how to defuse and detonate explosives

 

tumblr_nmxo1iaHSb1sgtpnjo2_500.gif  Big%2BBang%2B-%2BMADE%2BSERIES%2B-%2B201

Kang Daesung

Rank: Untouchable under Jiyong

Alias: Sniper

Skills: Sharpest shooter in the family. Extensive knowledge in anything gun-related

 

tumblr_n8sz835Ae01r9zq5ro3_500.gif

Lee Soo Hyuk

Rank: Caporegime

Alias: Ghost

Skills: Ability to read minds, recognise talents and see through lies.

 

tumblr_nm0c5hBxku1rsl0h0o1_1280.jpg

Song Mino

Rank: Soldier (Aspiring Made Men)

ebd53ef2d1d9573901cd44acd8246c9e_large.j

Daniel

Rank: Consigliere

Alias: The Wise One

(More characters to be introduced later in the story)


 

The White Traids (Commonly Known as The Traids)

Ranks in order (Highest to Lowest): General, Advisor and Deputy General, Vanguard and Ceremony Master and Financer, Warriors (similar to made men), Lanrterns (Unofficial members, similar to soldiers)

tumblr_inline_o1oy0sqD5Q1tse60v_500.gif  Profil-dan-fakta-seputar-Lee-Donghae.png

Lee Dong Hae

Rank: Vanguard (Capo-equivalent in the Mafia)

 

tumblr_inline_nn1ocbmQS21qlh6e4_500.gif

Jackson

Rank: Warrior

 

(More characters to be introduced later in the story)


tumblr_m0yl89hJTX1qzk90mo1_250.gifdara-2ne1-the-beach-beauty-dara-2ne1-322

Park Dara

Degree holder in Medical Sciences, but eventually resigned after her internship failed miserably with her fainting in the operating theatre on her first cardiac surgery observation. Unambitious, Dara seeks a normal job and a more carefree life to the dismay of her single father. Dara eventually found a job at the heart of Itaewon with her best friend as a salesgirl, and alternates between living with her slightly dementia grandmother (who sometimes comically forgets her) and her best friend, Bom.

Extremely book smart, but sometimes struggles with basic, daily stuff.

Cheerful, optimistic, eager to stay out of trouble, never dated.

tumblr_lws6didTSl1r2cwcpo1_500.gif

Park Bom

Best friend with Dara since high school. bad at studying, Bom dreams of a career in fashion and was hired as a salesgirl in a boutique in Itaewon. Bom has a glib tongue and produces the highest sales results, which she is extremely proud of. Sarcastic but kind at heart, Bom has the typical 'white girl' personality. Unlike Dara, Bom has high confidence in herself, built from her many dating experiences. 

Her relationship with Dara alternates between claiming that they are born-sisters (by their identical first names) and an active, comical, avoidance from Dara due to the various mishaps and embarrassment she causes.

 

 


COMING SOON.