Chapter 2

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

After 3days in thailand dara is back to korea. She was exhausted but she still smiled to her fans and gladly signed autographs for them.

She was dead tired when she went inside the van. She usually seat at the front but decided to take the back seat to get some sleep.

She sits comfortably and when shes about to close her eyes her phone beeps. She took it and read the message.

From se7en
Dara-yah if you have time tonight lets meet for dinner. Ive been wanting to see you. I miss you.

Dara smiled after reading his text. Seven has been constantly checking on her after finding out that shes been lonely this past few days. He was really a sweet friend she thought. She hurriedly replied back.

To se7en
Oppa just got back to korea. I have a schedule this afternoon but Ill see you around 10. I miss you too.


######################################

Sevens POV

He was walking back and forth on his office while waiting for daras reply. He was a mess for the past 3days. He's been thinking about dara and he's getting crazy for missing her. He controlled himself from going to thailand and see dara but he's sleepless for not being with her. So he decided to just send her messages to check on her.

He was scared to call her as he may not be able to control himself once he heard her voice. He remembered on how he tried to get by those days

Flashback

He woke late afternoon after spending the whole day in the studio after writing one song then he had a hard time sleeping thinking about his friendship with dara.

I know shes pretty and nice but were just friends. He thought. He was having a debate with himself about what he truly feels for dara.

Are you blind fool!? Why do you think youre always there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter