Chapter 5

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seven's POV

He laid comfortably at the sofa seat while his mind is occupied by dara. His heart was still beating frantically.

He was really in love. He never felt this and he smiled when he remembered the scene a few minutes ago. She's really pretty he said to himself.

Fool! She's your best friend! He got serious when he thought about it.

Now he's in trouble and he knows if he will tell her his feeling now she will turn him down. You dont want to scare her do you? he's having an argument in his mind.

What should I do. He asked his self.

Slow it down. Court her. You have to get all those close to her to help you. He smiled about that thought its easy for him to get those help as he was part of YG before. He knows that even Yang Hyung Suk will give him his blessing to persuade dara.

But knowing dara she will insist to save the friendship. Now he's doubting. He sighed he decide to just sleep and he will talk to dara tomorrow.

Dara's POV

Dara was having a hard time sleeping. She can still feel the warmth of sevens hand around her waist and her heart is not yet calmed.

Why is he looking me that way. She asked herself.

She remembered that shes currently on sevens bed. She can smell his scent on the pillow, she moved the pillow close to her so she can feel his presence and smell his scent. I dont know that he smells this good and addicting she thought.

Yah! What are you a ert?!? She suddenly realize what shes doing so she moved the pillow away from her and shake off the thoughts about seven in her mind then sleep took her.

##################################

Morning

Authors POV

Seven woke up early to prepare breakfast for his two guests.

He was busy cooking when dara came in walking half asleep.

Dara: good morning oppa!

She was sill yawning when shes greeting him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter